+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

K.2

Mar 23, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hello guys....I have been living with my family with no kids at the moment more than 2 years gone....am i eligible for pr or conditional pr....when receive....someone around know this issue

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

CofRed said:
Bro, 254 days(rsk8) vs 281 days (sona), I hardly call that irregularities or slow processing. Whoever got out without document request, I believe their case was decently put together also It depends on VO. So yes for new applicants, every little input would be "beneficial".
I second you.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

Hi Every one,

I do not know, if it's a stupid question, but I am really confused in filling out the forms.

Part 2 immigration, we need to fill out and part 1 sponsorship also needs be filled out excluding the forms which are not applicable.

Please guide or provide me a link, where it's written in detail. What needs to be filled out by whom.

Thanks for your help.

kht

Feb 15, 2016

mish said:
Hi Every one,

I do not know, if it's a stupid question, but I am really confused in filling out the forms.

Part 2 immigration, we need to fill out and part 1 sponsorship also needs be filled out excluding the forms which are not applicable.

Please guide or provide me a link, where it's written in detail. What needs to be filled out by whom.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Mish,
My Spouse application was refused a month ago today I received this GCMS notes, please shares your thoughts

officer Notes:
spousal C42 laimed spouse UCI xxxxxxxx on sa to 2019 Masters has been studying a masters since 2013. was on coop does not appear to be in co op now. has been working over 20 hrs per week while school in. applicant married at 16 yrs late registration over one year later.

applicant has no employment housewife. weak family ties and not satisfied sponsor could support tuition and living without working in canada. Based on the information provided and accounting for the sociological, political and economic factors in the country of resident, I am not satisfied applicant is a bona fide temporary resident and will leave canada at the end of any authorized stay as per R179 of IRPA. Refused

Currently I am on co-op for a year until dec 2016 and I started my degree May 2014, I arrived here in the Oct 2013 one month later of my classes so I did not attend that term later I changed my university and wait tell May 2014.

If any one can give idea how I can explain my situation to visa officer and my annual salary is 60K+,

Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

kht said:
Hi Mish,
My Spouse application was refused a month ago today I received this GCMS notes, please shares your thoughts

officer Notes:
spousal C42 laimed spouse UCI on sa to 2019 Masters has been studying a masters since 2013. was on coop does not appear to be in co op now. has been working over 20 hrs per week while school in. applicant married at 16 yrs late registration over one year later.

applicant has no employment housewife. weak family ties and not satisfied sponsor could support tuition and living without working in canada. Based on the information provided and accounting for the sociological, political and economic factors in the country of resident, I am not satisfied applicant is a bona fide temporary resident and will leave canada at the end of any authorized stay as per R179 of IRPA. Refused

Currently I am on co-op for a year until dec 2016 and I started my degree May 2014, I arrived here in the Oct 2013 one month later of my classes so I did not attend that term later I changed my university and wait tell May 2014.

If any one can give idea how I can explain my situation to visa officer and my annual salary is 60K+,

Thanks
that's not a spousal visa; that's a visitor visa. see below.

"I am not satisfied applicant is a bona fide temporary resident and will leave canada at the end of any authorized stay"

for help with visitor visas, try posting your question here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitors-b8.0/

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

mish said:
Hi Every one,

Thanks for your help.
below are the forms my wife and i completed as part of our application. we filed our app in december 2015 and it's possible things might have changed since then, so double check against CIC's website before proceeding.

sponsor:
imm5491
imm1344
imm5481
imm5540

applicant:
country specific 3907
imm0008
imm5669
imm5406
imm5490

excluded:
imm5409
imm5476
imm0008 dependents
imm5476

excluded forms are either for applicants with children or applicants using representatives (e.g. lawyers or consultants). also note that the applicant needs to sign imm1344 as well. don't miss any signatures or CPC-M will return your application.

Mhqvalancia

Apr 20, 2016

Can anybody tell how long will it take after remedical for my wife to come here ??
Please anybody will help .
Thank you

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

From all the nov applicants who received doc request
How mny of u have submitted the docs...?

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

One of my friend Got PPR on 7th July , his time line given below

Umar - Gujrat Pakistan

Application received 05-11-2015
Sponsor Approval 12-01-2016
PPR 07-07-2016

His Medical is going to expire in August so they asked him to land before that .

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

imran364 said:

Umar - Gujrat Pakistan

PPR 07-07-2016

His Medical is going to expire in August so they asked him to land before that .
woah, a november 2015 applicant getting ppr. interesting that they didn't ask him for a remed. i guess they usually only ask if the meds are due to expire very soon or if there's a pending doc request?

either way, thank you for the update imran!

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

imran364 said:

Umar - Gujrat Pakistan

PPR 07-07-2016

Can we know his "in process" date...
So that we can assume processing for other apps

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

HRK said:
Can we know his "in process" date...
So that we can assume processing for other apps
it would be within 2-3 days of sponsor approval.

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

12-01-2016 is the ecase date

jawad87

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016

samzrk said:
If they think that your relationship isn't genuine as its only a Nikkah how and they give you 30 days to respond what stuff should u send to prove that you will have a ruksati wedding invitaions , venue bookings or what? Our ruksati is set to be in FEB. I was studying and he was working he had to return there was no time for ruksati I just finished my bachelors and our ruksati is in a few months.And would we email proof or send via mail HELP PEOPLE
Hi,

I can see that you have got your visa and you landed as well MA. Actually my case is similar to yours, somewhat. I'm also thinking of sponsoring my wife on Nikah Only. Can you please tell me what exactly did you do to make the process smooth when you got the above mentioned comment from CIC? Also did you falsely showed in your application that your rukhsati is done?

Thanks. Would appreciate your assistance.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

jawad87 said:
Hi,

I can see that you have got your visa and you landed as well MA. Actually my case is similar to yours, somewhat. I'm also thinking of sponsoring my wife on Nikah Only. Can you please tell me what exactly did you do to make the process smooth when you got the above mentioned comment from CIC? Also did you falsely showed in your application that your rukhsati is done?

Thanks. Would appreciate your assistance.
Well, my mom was talking to this aunty from Pakistan. They had flight to Pakistan together. Apparently her son had only done nikkah too. His wife got the visa and that's why she was going to Pakistan to bring her daughter in law back. My mom asked if you guys had done rukhsati, she said no we haven't done rukhsati and now we have no time to do it as she needs to land before her visa expires.

My point is, people have been doing nikkah only cases with success. I am not sure how. Whether someone falsifies the information and get away with it, or just tell the truth on the application, it is completely their own decision. No one will advise you to "show" that you have done rukhsati i.e. misrepresentation.

It is now completely up to you how you want to go about it. I repeat again, majority, including me, will recommend doing a complete marriage.

If you absolutely must do nikkah only case then I would suggest that go ahead with nikkah, and then once you are closer to rukhsati, file your case a couple of months before rukhsati. By the time they get to your application and ask for proof, you will have all the proof from rukhsati and you can provide it. You will have to mention on your file that you haven't done rukhsati yet, and make sure it is a completely valid reason. Also with your file, send proof that will validate your claims i.e. you are planning to do rukhsati. For example you can show some bookings.

Hope this helped :)