File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wmate said:
Again .. No DMs or PPRs... looks like again CIC taking ample time for nov.. we december applicants have to wait alot.. :(
Don't remind me :'(

However, wouldn't it be funny if we opened our eCas next week to see a DM?! :D

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

I have learned from posts (yours and other members) that FBI certificate process takes 3 months (correct me, if I'm wrong).
If I were you, I will not wait for three months. I will send them whatsoever I can (the other documents that they have been requested) along a cover letter stating that a letter from FBI was provided along the application (also send copy of the previous FBI letter, if possible). However, again I have applied for a letter. New letter will be posted to LVO whenever received.
Refusing to provide a requested document may add unnecessary delays.
Most of the applicants are requested for the documents that they already had provided along the application with some exceptions where applicants forget to send the required documents.
One of the reasons can be a generic additional doc request email template for all applicants.

barkatain said:
Can someone guide me about FBI police certificate? Should i reapply or just write in cover letter that we have already provided original?

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Landing_PR said:
Don't remind me :'(

However, wouldn't it be funny if we opened our eCas next week to see a DM?! :D
I wish.... ;) :)
BUt doc request ratio tellin different story...

U.RSa

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015

Alhamdulilah then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny. Today I get an email for the passport request. Best of luck for all the others it's no doubt a very tough time period but try to be patient and engage yourself in some work or studies rather than thinking all day about the visa and the processing times.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

U.RSa said:
Alhamdulilah then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny. Today I get an email for the passport request. Best of luck for all the others it's no doubt a very tough time period but try to be patient and engage yourself in some work or studies rather than thinking all day about the visa and the processing times.
COngrats.. :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

U.RSa said:
Congrats....spreadsheet updated.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

U.RSa said:
Congratulations dear... Your happy days are started..

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

flx2015 said:
aieeee i can't wait
just breathe baby don't drown your heart

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
just breathe baby don't drown your heart
LOL are you quoting yourself Flx?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
LOL are you quoting yourself Flx?
yeah man. no point in being nuts if i can't have some fun once in a while.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

U.RSa said:
Congrats, you deserve the good news as you have waited quite a bit. Remember us in your prayers. :)

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

When i log-in to ecas PA side doesn't have "Medical results have been received" even though Medical was done upfront. However, it does have "We received xxxx's application for permanent residence on January 12, 2016. "We started processing the application on March 17, 2016"

Do i continue to wait assuming that ecas is really slow in updating or should do something about it? Please advise.

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

AsadA said:
I have learned from posts (yours and other members) that FBI certificate process takes 3 months (correct me, if I'm wrong).
If I were you, I will not wait for three months. I will send them whatsoever I can (the other documents that they have been requested) along a cover letter stating that a letter from FBI was provided along the application (also send copy of the previous FBI letter, if possible). However, again I have applied for a letter. New letter will be posted to LVO whenever received.
Refusing to provide a requested document may add unnecessary delays.
Most of the applicants are requested for the documents that they already had provided along the application with some exceptions where applicants forget to send the required documents.
One of the reasons can be a generic additional doc request email template for all applicants.
Yes y0u are right./ It takes 3 m0nths f0r FBI certificate and it is a hectic j0b. Thats what i am planning t0 send all d0cments al0ng with c0py 0f FBI certificate and c0ver letter(as s00n as p0ssible) Meanwhile will start pr0cess f0r new FBI certificate

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Raheel16 said:
When i log-in to ecas PA side doesn't have "Medical results have been received" even though Medical was done upfront. However, it does have "We received xxxx's application for permanent residence on January 12, 2016. "We started processing the application on March 17, 2016"

Do i continue to wait assuming that ecas is really slow in updating or should do something about it? Please advise.
I think its not the thing to worry about as they sometimes dont update every status on ECas. I am also facing this query as yours but nothing to worry. As told by the forum companions, for peace of mind you can send webform to LVO stating your query and attach that medical information sheet (e-receipt) which you received by your IOM doctor. I have also done the same. Rest, its not serious issue. Relax.
Use this link for sending webform to LVO

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

hope it helps.. Thanks

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

wmate said:
I think its not the thing to worry about as they sometimes dont update every status on ECas. I am also facing this query as yours but nothing to worry. As told by the forum companions, for peace of mind you can send webform to LVO stating your query and attach that medical information sheet (e-receipt) which you received by your IOM doctor. I have also done the same. Rest, its not serious issue. Relax.
Use this link for sending webform to LVO

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

hope it helps.. Thanks
Thanks for the detailed answer.