AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hello everyone!

I filed for spousal visa on March 29, 2016. They received it on April 1st. I haven't even received any AOR or UCI yet. It's been 50 days, should I be concerned?? Has this happened to anyone else??

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Nabia23 said:
Hello everyone!

I filed for spousal visa on March 29, 2016. They received it on April 1st. I haven't even received any AOR or UCI yet. It's been 50 days, should I be concerned?? Has this happened to anyone else??
You should've at least received AOR at this point. Did you provide email address on the documents? Make sure it is a correct email address. Also check your junk mail folder.

Sponsor assessment is 40 days as per CIC processing times. You are past that time so I would say call CIC and ask for update.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

Nabia23 said:
Hello everyone!

I received AOR after 44 days. I think you should receive it soon. I wouldnt worry about it.

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015

Hi members, anyone can share approximately how long Canadain Visa center at Islamabad taking to process the passport and send COPR (landing papers).

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

You applied back on March 29, 2016. You haven't received any correspondence from Mississauga.
An option is that your AOR was sent at wrong email address. Normally one should get a response to the sponsorship application in 40 days.
I will recommend you to check the status of your application at the following link:
"http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=2"
Once you proceed you will reach a page where it asks to fill some fields.
In the identification type field *
Select Client ID number/Unique client identifier
In Identification Number: Put your 8 digit UCI identity from PR card or ID card
and then "Surname/Family Name:", "Date of Birth:" and Place of Birth.

If your application is received in Mississauga, you should be able to check the status here.
I hope it works. This scenario will help when the Immigration office does not have your correct email address.

If you are unable to check your status online. You may repeat the above mentioned process in ten days, because your e-cas may have not been activated yet.
Wishing you all the best.

Nabia23 said:
Hello everyone!

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

flx2015 said:
i try to keep hope but it can be difficult sometimes. sponsorship is all i think about these days... even my own parents are sick and tired of me because i'm constantly worried about it. i just miss my wife and i'm wondering when we'll get to see each other next.

i can't visit her in pakistan because i don't have enough vacation days at my job, and i'm overloaded with work as well. i'm praying that CIC won't ask me for proof of further visits to pakistan, because i don't have any. i sent them all the pictures i had... don't know what i'll do if they ask for more.
What were the pictures u exactly sent like all mehendi rasm ,shadi, valima and outing with ur wife? Dinners ,family get togethers?
How many pictures were they in total?

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

AsadA said:
You applied back on March 29, 2016. You haven't received any correspondence from Mississauga.
An option is that your AOR was sent at wrong email address. Normally one should get a response to the sponsorship application in 40 days.
I will recommend you to check the status of your application at the following
Once you proceed you will reach a page where it asks to fill some fields.
In the identification type field *
Select Client ID number/Unique client identifier
In Identification Number: Put your 8 digit UCI identity from PR card or ID card
and then "Surname/Family Name:", "Date of Birth:" and Place of Birth.

If your application is received in Mississauga, you should be able to check the status here.
I hope it works. This scenario will help when the Immigration office does not have your correct email address.

If you are unable to check your status online. You may repeat the above mentioned process in ten days, because your e-cas may have not been activated yet.
Wishing you all the best.
Hi,
Thank you for your response.
I actually have no information. My lawyer filed for it, and he isn't Co operating with me. I don't have any information. The only thing I've heard is that they received it from the courier on April 1st. That's about it. Now if I call CIC, what information would I need? Perhaps receipt number from the Ecas payment? I don't even have that. My lawyer has all that, and he doesn't reply. His response to me is '' it usually takes 6-8 weeks '' you should wait.

Thank you.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ Lon

HRK said:
What were the pictures u exactly sent like all mehendi rasm ,shadi, valima and outing with ur wife? Dinners ,family get togethers?
How many pictures were they in total?
1. mehendi
2. shadi (includes signing of nikkah nama and us leaving the hall together)
3. valima
4. about six photos of us together after wedding (2x pics of park visit, 2x pics of cafe outing, 2x pics of us together in the house)

for #1, #2, #3, the photos include pictures of guests as well and not just my wife and i, and the total was about 100 pics i think.

for #4 i do not have that many photos because i couldn't stay for too long... we explained that on the application. i don't understand how everyone else here is able to go and stay in pakistan for months at a time. i have a busy job, too few vacation entitlement, and i have a responsibility to help support my parents too. it makes me really angry when people tell me to go and visit my wife and stay there for a whole month. I WISH I COULD BUT I CAN'T! :-\

tkhan092

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (In Process)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June30,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 18,2016
LANDED..........
Aug 14, 2016

Nabia23 said:
Hi,
I actually have no information. My lawyer filed for it, and he isn't Co operating with me. I don't have any information. The only thing I've heard is that they received it from the courier on April 1st. That's about it. Now if I call CIC, what information would I need? Perhaps receipt number from the Ecas payment? I don't even have that. My lawyer has all that, and he doesn't reply. His response to me is '' it usually takes 6-8 weeks '' you should wait.

Thank you.

Change ur lawyer , I have he is not laying ;)

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the Nikahnama and the required stamps needed for its submission. Our Nikahnama (urdu) has a stamp stating "the seal of the nikah registrar". We also got our urdu nikahnama translated and attested. On the english translation we have a stamp from notary public as well as a statement underneath it saying "translated from urdu to english". I am wondering if we need to get any other stamps? I have heard people saying that you need to go to the foreign office for a stamp. As far as our english and urdu nikahnama are concerned, do we need any other stamps or anything? This is what is stated on the form (3907e) as requirements:
"If you were married in Pakistan either by proxy or in person, you should submit a marriage
certificate (Nikkah Nama in Urdu) bearing the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that your marriage
is properly registered by your union council or the relevant government authority in your region."

So we have essentially 3 things:

1) Urdu nikahnama with stamp stating "the seal of the nikah registrar"
2) English translation of nikahnama with notary public stamp.
3) Nadra certificate in both english and urdu with a stamp stating "sheikh mohammad wamiq chairman arbitration council of chaklala cantt. board"

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @

flx2015 said:
1. mehendi
3. valima
4. about six photos of us together after wedding (2x pics of park visit, 2x pics of cafe outing, 2x pics of us together in the house)

for #1, #2, #3, the photos include pictures of guests as well and not just my wife and i, and the total was about 100 pics i think.

for #4 i do not have that many photos because i couldn't stay for too long... we explained that on the application. i don't understand how everyone else here is able to go and stay in pakistan for months at a time. i have a busy job, too few vacation entitlement, and i have a responsibility to help support my parents too. it makes me really angry when people tell me to go and visit my wife and stay there for a whole month. I WISH I COULD BUT I CAN'T! :-\
I guess all we can do is to do wazifa kind of thing
Only Allah can favor us in this kind of situation and take away all all concerns n give us hope
I am relying on Allah only!
And seeking Allah's help and favor

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Nabia23 said:
Hi,

Thank you.
You are very right.. Some lawyers are like this
I filed my app through lawyer on 20 jan 2016
And all i was told was to wait wait wait and in last of march i was told abt sponsorship approval
I dont why lawyers do like this
I agree they are busy
But they don't understand how stressed up we are becz of our application
#annoyedwife

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ L

flx2015 said:
1. mehendi
3. valima

Were you asked for more photographic evidences specially?? And when were u asked if so

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

HRK said:
You are very right.. Some lawyers are like this
I filed my app through lawyer on 20 jan 2016
And all i was told was to wait wait wait and in last of march i was told abt sponsorship approval
I dont why lawyers do like this
I agree they are busy
But they don't understand how stressed up we are becz of our application
#annoyedwife

Girl, I feel your pain!! When did you file for your application?

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My husband filed it for me on 20 jan2016
Im here in pak