15-05-2015
AOR Received.
18-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
13-07-2015 (In Process 9th Oct)
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

My wife's file just got transferred to the London visa office (I got my sponsor approval yesterday).

How long have applications been taking at the London office ? I am thinking of sending more proof, when would be the best time to send it.

Thanks

shafeez

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront

Hello all,

I recently got my nikkah done but no ruksati as of yet, will this cause a problem in the process and minimize my husband's chances of getting approved?

Another question I have is concerning the police and medical certificates. Can one directly go to the addresses provided and get these certificates? Or must he have a request form?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sat1234 said:
My wife's file just got transferred to the London visa office (I got my sponsor approval yesterday).

How long have applications been taking at the London office ? I am thinking of sending more proof, when would be the best time to send it.

Thanks
Avg processing time for LVO is 12 - 14 months.
You can send them any additional supporting documents voluntarily anytime.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

shafeez said:
Hello all,

I recently got my nikkah done but no ruksati as of yet, will this cause a problem in the process and minimize my husband's chances of getting approved?

Another question I have is concerning the police and medical certificates. Can one directly go to the addresses provided and get these certificates? Or must he have a request form?
CIC now a days doesn't usually issue visas on Nikkah only, they want rukhsati, either they will ask you in the middle of the process to do it in 30 days, or else will put your case for interview. (means delays), In order to avoid them please plan Rukhsati in the year ahead and send them all the proofs again voluntarily that would help you reduce unnecessary delay.
Second for medical I am assuming you haven't applied yet.

So call any of the physicians closer to you and book an appointment.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

or email
CANMEDPK@iom.int (no spaces) , with your DOB, location, passport no, and mention it is your upfront medical.

for Police Certificate:

Goto your nearest police station and ask them for an english police certificate they will make you one.
Additional Info:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shafeez said:
Hello all,

How the Nikkah was performed? That's a big question itself......Remember if the Nikkah was performed over the phone (where one or both parties not physically present) then you are straight away not eligible for sponsorship......Per Operational Bulletin 613 – June 11, 2015 Proxy marriages are not eligible anymore....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2015/ob613.asp

You can apply with Nikah only case (provided both parties were present in the ceremony) but it is recommended to have a full wedding with Rukhsati as Nikah only case can delay your process and there are high chances to be called for an interview.

I would say to strength up your case consume your marriage properly (do the complete RUKHSATI) and provide them all the relevant proofs and pictures.

sat1234

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
AOR Received.
18-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
13-07-2015 (In Process 9th Oct)

Does the London Office send an AOR ? My wife's file was transferred to London yesterday after sponsor approval.
If so, how long does it take

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Akbar786 said:
Hi everybody.
i am Akbar. I really can't figure out how to submit my own post so I am using this method. My wife's Pakistani passport is expired and I have to submit the photo copies of the new passport in the London Visa Office. Could someone please advise me
1) How to use this website
2) Where to send the copies of the new passports and how?

regards
Akbar, Just click "Reply" on the top blue ribbon of this web page. That allows you to share your posts.

You can submit the case specific inquiry to london visa office (I believe your file is being processed in LVO) and attach the scanned copy for new PP. See the link below:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

Hi ... M the sponsor person , can I pay the whole fee? Or sponsored person have to pay his part of $475???

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

beti said:
Hi ... M the sponsor person , can I pay the whole fee? Or sponsored person have to pay his part of $475???
It doesn't matter who pay the fees.. You can pay the whole fees.

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

ipoo said:
It doesn't matter who pay the fees.. You can pay the whole fees.
Oki thanks :)

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

1more thing if m sending through Canada Post express post should I use the private courier address?

shafeez

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront

hhafiz said:
How the Nikkah was performed? That's a big question itself......Remember if the Nikkah was performed over the phone (where one or both parties not physically present) then you are straight away not eligible for sponsorship......Per Operational Bulletin 613 – June 11, 2015 Proxy marriages are not eligible anymore....

/

You can apply with Nikah only case (provided both parties were present in the ceremony) but it is recommended to have a full wedding with Rukhsati as Nikah only case can delay your process and there are high chances to be called for an interview.

I would say to strength up your case consume your marriage properly (do the complete RUKHSATI) and provide them all the relevant proofs and pictures.
Both parties were present. We plan on doing the ruksati by year end.

I am a Canadian citizen, hence the sponsor. What are the original documents I must submit here.

Have you guys had any experience in sending documents from Pakistan to Canada via mail? Is it secure enough?

nksb

Jun 3, 2015

New Comer said:
Please update the spreadsheet team ... I got my PPR same day as I discovered the DM i-e 24th June 2015... Passport submitted the next day ... Stamped passport received on 13th July 2015.
For all the people who want to know how long does it takes after re medical? It took me 3 and a half months ... But that's also cuz I paid my RPRF with the re medical ... Wishing all of you best of luck for your process ... Hope it comes through fast and soon! In shaa ALLAH !!
I check my status saying processed passport has been dispatched from Visa office to VAC or VFS on July 10th 2015 . but I call Vfs and they told me either you can go and check you might get it or wait for call not sure my be still in transit from Islamabad to Karachi ?

any idea ?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shafeez said:
Both parties were present. We plan on doing the ruksati by year end.

I am a Canadian citizen, hence the sponsor. What are the original documents I must submit here.

Have you guys had any experience in sending documents from Pakistan to Canada via mail? Is it secure enough?
See the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Read the guide carefully. Particularly General Asia [IMM 3907] (PDF, 822.94 KB) that tells you what you need in terms of original documents from applicant in Pakistan.

For originals always use TCS or tracked mail services.

HORI420

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015

Hello Everybody,

I just got my re-medical request. We e-mailed the Lahore IOM Health Center and they e-mail us with an appointment date after 3 weeks. Is that normal?

In addition, the re-medical request letter says that I am requested to bring my valid Polio vaccination certificate at the time of my appointment. Where can we get this certificate?

Kindly note that I am in Lahore

Please kindly help. I will really appreciate your efforts. Thanks.