25-Aug-2015
Interview........
No Interview.. DM on 05 Nov 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Visa Office......: London

App. Filed.......: 15-oct-2014

File Transfer to london...: 08-dec-2014

yes when we submitted the file we submitted the medical also

and after transferring the file to london that was the first email we received my wife didnt received any medical request in the past

Wizda

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
25-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2015 In Process...: 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
08-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
17-Sept-2015 Decision Made: 31-Oct-2015

MrExpat said:
This Pakistani threadline happens to be Highest percentage Of People who Have Not Mentioned Their Application Timelines with their profiles. I mean come-on, how do you expect someone to answer your WHEN queries without knowing your timeline.

Other people observing the question/answers would get better idea of whole process If They Could See The Application Timelines of the person asking questions and being answered.

Please Everyone Add Application Details/Timelines with your profile, If Not Exact Dates Then Atleast With A Few Days Diffrence. Please
To be honest I've tried doing this so many times but I have no clue how to do this I swear this websites user interface sucks it's not user friendly at all.. It took me forever at first to figure out how to post something here and then how to reply at someone's post. So, if you could plz leave a little tutorial explaining how to add our application timelines on our profiles it would be great... Thanks

Libra82

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
29-July-2015
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2014
File Transfer...
08-Dec-2014
Med's Request
29-July-2015
Med's Done....
25-Aug-2015
Interview........
No Interview.. DM on 05 Nov 2015

Hi i m new on this forum

i live in Canada and i applied for my wife she is in Pakistan

today we received an email about the police certificates and medical

Please be advised that, in order for us to continue processing your application, we require the following:

- Updated, original Pakistan Police Certificate(s). Police clearance(s) should cover both current and previous addresses.

- Your medical examination results remain outstanding.

Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 45 days including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.

i didn't understand that do i need to submit the medical of my wife ? is it a re-medical request or i have to submit only police clearance?
because we didn't receive re-medical request form with it

Please someone guide me who has knowledge of it

File to mississ : 15-oct-2014
file transferred to london : 08-dec-2014
doc requested :29-july-2015

Excelled.

Jul 29, 2015

AssalamAlaykum everyone,

I've been keeping up with this thread for a while. I will be going to Pakistan in November inshAllah to marry my cousin.

I had a question: We are planning on doing the Nikkah at a masjid and then a reception at hall after the Nikkah. The next day we will be having a small family dinner as the Valima. So would the photos for these events be enough for the sponsorship process?

JazakAllah khair

shafimussa

May 12, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18 2015
Doc's Request.
October 30 2015
AOR Received.
September 26 2015
File Transfer...
October 20 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront JUNE-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM Dec 23 2016. PPR Jan 20 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VISA+COPR February 12 2016
LANDED..........
February 16 2016 :)

hhafiz said:
There could be different reasons to it. Upon receipt of the translated English or French documents, an embassy official must thoroughly review the translation to verify that its content conforms to the original document upon which the translation was based. So make sure when you send the requested docs this time they meet the Certified Translation Criteria of TRUE COPY.

Also any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation, and an AFFIDAVIT from the person who completed the translation, if required. (DID YOU SUBMIT THIS AFFIDAVIT LAST TIME?) An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the place where the affidavit is sworn, that the contents of the translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document.
I am applying for my Wife but I only have Urdu Nikah Nama and Nadra Marriage registration certificate Do I still need get Urdu Nikah Nama translated to English.

Sorry I am confused

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

shafimussa said:
I am applying for my Wife but I only have Urdu Nikah Nama and Nadra Marriage registration certificate Do I still need get Urdu Nikah Nama translated to English.

Sorry I am confused
YES!!
Unless you want to hear from CIC down the road asking for English translation of NN. :)

Hashipk

Jun 29, 2015
Faisalabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015

sulemanmirza said:
For Birth Certificate:

I think that would not work, that comes under misinterpretation. If I were you I would create a computerized birth certificate and would mitigate that mistake. My wife did the same for the name as she had different name on the old birth certificate but then changed it without changing any paperwork. When I was applying I created a computerized birth certificate of her from Nadra with correct name and used that as birth certificate.

"Now you would say that is illegal. But it saved me the stress of sending two different names to those dumb cic officers, who would never understand the issue".

How Long:

No one knows how long, but according to current trend it is taking around 12 to 15 months for the whole case to get completed.

Job Letter:
Yes.
You have to provide them all your job details (present & past) all your education details and would be telling them about all your visits to all the countries after age of 18, without leaving any gaps (not even a month of gap) in background declaration form.

Please double check the country specific guide checklist and the CIC main checklist for all the details.
Thanks a lot for the reply , I also make via Nadra from own sources which have correct name , region but only current location in not mentioned as that union council Nadra person said to me that it's not a issue because you born 25 years ago and you can move anywhere in Pakistan 8n this time.
like my passport contains: birth place:Faisalabad
while birth certificate address: chak no 72 RB jhumra Faisalabad.
While my CNIC !address : chak 114 GB Jaranwala Faisalabad

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shafimussa said:

Sorry I am confused
YES. You must have to submit Original (in Urdu) accompanied by the English or French translation, and an AFFIDAVIT from the person who completed the translation, else just add 1 more month to avg time line

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Excelled. said:
AssalamAlaykum everyone,

I've been keeping up with this thread for a while. I will be going to Pakistan in November inshAllah to marry my cousin.

I had a question: We are planning on doing the Nikkah at a masjid and then a reception at hall after the Nikkah. The next day we will be having a small family dinner as the Valima. So would the photos for these events be enough for the sponsorship process?

JazakAllah khair
Walikomuslam. First of all congrats in advance. :)

Make sure you capture each event with as many snaps as you can. (E.g. During Nikkah, signing Nikkah Nama, reception, dinner as Walima, and honeymoon etc.)

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Wizda said:
To be honest I've tried doing this so many times but I have no clue how to do this I swear this websites user interface sucks it's not user friendly at all.. It took me forever at first to figure out how to post something here and then how to reply at someone's post. So, if you could plz leave a little tutorial explaining how to add our application timelines on our profiles it would be great... Thanks
You need to post around 8 to 10 times in the forum. Can't remember exact number.
Click on 'profile' at top, then 'Forum Profile Info' on the left menu. The option to enter your timeline will appear.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

There are a lot of new members that have joined this thread.

Please provide as much details as possible for the timelines spreadsheet:
http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline

This will assist in giving better support for yourself and to help other members monitor progress of applications.

application received in Mississauga:
sponsor approval:
are you sponsor or applicant:
sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
sponsoring husband or wife:
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Interview:
Decision Made:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Additional docs requested:

If there are any mistakes or updates required, please send a PM to Mercy24.

Thanks kindly.

hs64

Jul 1, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
File Transfer...
11-11-2015 Additional doc: 22-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016

hhafiz said:
Read the application guide and check list carefully. CIC has clearly asked what original docs they need and yes they will send you back your originals once you passed your eligibility criteria.
I don't think you get my question. I have read the guide and it asks for originals. However, one of my friend who submitted the application few weeks ago told me not to send originals but send attested photocopy. I just wanted to confirm with those who have recently submitted their application, whether they have sent the originals (nikkah nama, degrees etc) or photocopies just like my friend. That particular friend took help with one of the lawyer in Toronto as well, who reviewed his application. His application has also transferred to London office already. SO I AM CONFUSED, even though the instructions are clear enough.

Wizda

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
25-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-Sept-2015
Med's Done....

Mercy24 said:
You need to post around 8 to 10 times in the forum. Can't remember exact number.
Click on 'profile' at top, then 'Forum Profile Info' on the left menu. The option to enter your timeline will appear.
Oh ok so that's the trick.. I haven't posted that many times and therefore profile info doesn't let me add any application details.. Alright then gotta move my lazy ass and post more often from now on=) haha thanks Mercy24..
Ps can't wait to hear good news on ur case since you and I are same month applicants ;)

Wizda

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
25-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-Sept-2015
Med's Done....

hs64 said:
I don't think you get my question. I have read the guide and it asks for originals. However, one of my friend who submitted the application few weeks ago told me not to send originals but send attested photocopy. I just wanted to confirm with those who have recently submitted their application, whether they have sent the originals (nikkah nama, degrees etc) or photocopies just like my friend. That particular friend took help with one of the lawyer in Toronto as well, who reviewed his application. His application has also transferred to London office already. SO I AM CONFUSED, even though the instructions are clear enough.
My lawyer said not to submit originals but I insisted on submitting originals so he did. He said it doesn't make any difference as long as the copies are attested properly CIC wouldn't be concerned. So I think it doesn't really matter and its totally upto you. In my opinion as long as CIC returns our original documents back it's always safer to submit originals rather thn coming up with troubles later down the lane on submission of improperly attested copies.. So yeah go with what you think is right in ur opinion and good luck!

Wizda

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
25-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-Sept-2015
Med's Done....

Libra82 said:
Visa Office......: London

App. Filed.......: 15-oct-2014

File Transfer to london...: 08-dec-2014

yes when we submitted the file we submitted the medical also

and after transferring the file to london that was the first email we received my wife didnt received any medical request in the past
I can't help you much with your concerns as I'm also new here but I'm SUPER HAPPY to see some "hulchul" taking place in October 2014 Applicants :) wishing you Good Luck!!