Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
thank you for taking the time and helping out your fellow applicants!

just curious, how did you/would you answer rejection question?
He said .. jokingly .. that first of all dont tell my wife. She was weepin last nite by being worried abt this today .. secondly, ill appeal as my case is genuine ..

Reactions: posse and ksabir

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Nooooooo , I’m actually hoping for a miracle .
Think positive thoughts! Everything will be fine
I'm 'hoping' for a miracle but I'm actually prepared for otherwise. It's better to train your brain for a longer process and get a pleasant surprise if the process completes faster, rather than vice versa and get disappointment.

Reactions: ksabir

posse

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
06-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
13-12-2017
Sorry for further clarification. Does it say ''we will let you know if changes' for additional documents? As you can see mine does not say that. Mine just says 'we do not need additional documents'.
mine says "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

it has said this since early in the process when i uploaded translation of CNIC that Mississauga had requested before sending to LVO.
since then i have sent them voluntary documents 3 times also.

Reactions: ksabir

salmanma

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-01-2018
Our case is a bit different as we are an interracial couple. I came to Pakistan to get married and we had a Nikkah ceremony as well as a Dholak and Walima.

For our supporting docs we provided the following
  • Copy of Nikkah nama
  • Translated version
  • NADRA registered version
  • Supporting letters from friends and family (5 letters)
  • Supporting letter from both of us explaining our relationship. We included our plans for the future saying we will have a reception in Canada for our family and friends here as my family wasn't at the ceremony.
  • Social media posts from FB and chat messages (10 pages)
  • Entry and exit stamps of our trips together
  • 20 photos of our relationship progression (make sure to include you both signing the Nikkah) another couple we know was asked for this after they sent their application
  • Financial support documents
  • Documents that included that my husband was my beneficiary in my pension, insurance, etc.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you for such a detailed reply! Since you already had Walima (and I am assuming you both were living together when you were in Pakistan)I don't think it would qualify as Nikkah only case hence that is why you mentioned your case is a bi different, you will just be having another reception once your spouse arrives in Canada.

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
did this recently changhe for you or has it been like this for a while?

it should mean they dont need anymore docs, but with LVO, you never know for sure...
yeah we just got married a month n a half back. Gathering the documents and fulfilling the requirements nowadays.

ar123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Our case is a bit different as we are an interracial couple. I came to Pakistan to get married and we had a Nikkah ceremony as well as a Dholak and Walima.

For our supporting docs we provided the following
  • Copy of Nikkah nama
  • Translated version
  • NADRA registered version
  • Supporting letters from friends and family (5 letters)
  • Supporting letter from both of us explaining our relationship. We included our plans for the future saying we will have a reception in Canada for our family and friends here as my family wasn't at the ceremony.
  • Social media posts from FB and chat messages (10 pages)
  • Entry and exit stamps of our trips together
  • 20 photos of our relationship progression (make sure to include you both signing the Nikkah) another couple we know was asked for this after they sent their application
  • Financial support documents
  • Documents that included that my husband was my beneficiary in my pension, insurance, etc.
Let me know if you have any questions!

who are we supposed to address the supporting letters to...n what type of content do the friends n family write....should they be submitted in the printed form alongside the the initial application documents?

MahnoorKhan

Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys we are about to send off our application in a day or two. One of my police clearance certificate expired on 15th September. I have two options, first to send off the application with this certificate along with explanation letter that i have applied for new one and will provide as soon as possible. Second one is to wait and apply for a new one. Send the application with the updated certificate.

What do you guys suggest? Will they return my application in the case of first approach?