17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salar123 said:
Are you sure? please say yess.

but I visited the health assessment center and they told me try and get the appointment within 7 days.
dont know what to do?
My wife retrieved our remedical email after a month, the email also said that we should submit a response within 7 days. So the remedical was done after a month but after an enquiry through our MP we discovered that they extended the medical by a year. So i neednt worry about the 7 days, just make sure you email back and inform them about your appointment date (which neednt be within 7 days of receiving the remedical request). Hope this helps.

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015

msaadsaqib said:
Brother i had the same situation like you and i am sure about it. If you contact them in 7 days so you just relax.....
How much time was given to you and how did you get through the situation?
i mean do I just need to go for the re medical after the prescribed date?

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015

adilsulaiman said:
My wife retrieved our remedical email after a month, the email also said that we should submit a response within 7 days. So the remedical was done after a month but after an enquiry through our MP we discovered that they extended the medical by a year. So i neednt worry about the 7 days, just make sure you email back and inform them about your appointment date (which neednt be within 7 days of receiving the remedical request). Hope this helps.
Can you please tell me on which email address did u contact CIC regarding this issue?
As there no email address mentioned on the letter i received from them and in the email they say do not reply to this mail.

Thanks

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

fhyder said:
Salam to all!
I posted on this thread a couple of months ago regarding me getting married and whether to do nikkah only or do the full ceremony. well at the end it was decided by the elders that we would do nikkah only Alhamdulillah as Allah had it planned. Well now that i am back in Canada a married man, i gotta jump into the sponsorship process. Right now i am beginning to gather all the documents required to start the process. i have already order my option C printout and got the job letter etc. but i am just a little confused about the supporting documents required from my wifes side. i know that Nikkah nama and marriage certificate must be original but as for her educational certificates such as her degrees diplomas matriculation diplomas, do all these documents also need to be original? i just spoke to her and she was freaking out about the fact that if she sends all the original degrees, she wont have anything until her process is done and also the fact that if by any chance these documents are lost (God forbid) then it will be such a huge issue trying to gather all the degrees and diplomas if thats even possible. anyways my question would be, aside from original nikkah nama and marriage certificate, do we also need to submit original educational certificates?
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
I would say yes. Please read all the forms word by word and provide them the stuff they are exactly asking for. Nikkah Nama itself may not be sufficient for you to proof a genuine relationship. They will ask you to provide the evidence for Rukhsati e.g. honeymoon pics. They want to make sure that you actually consume your marriage and its not a marriage of convenience.
Anyways my best wishes are with you.
Best...

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sh52 said:
Plz replyyyy
When was your status changed to "In Process"?
And after how many days they sent you PPR?
Thanks.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

Salar123 said:
Can you please tell me on which email address did u contact CIC regarding this issue?
As there no email address mentioned on the letter i received from them and in the email they say do not reply to this mail.

Thanks
If you want to contact CIC, you can send a message to your respective London Visa Office online for your case specific info:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad

fhyder said:
Salam to all!
I posted on this thread a couple of months ago regarding me getting married and whether to do nikkah only or do the full ceremony. well at the end it was decided by the elders that we would do nikkah only Alhamdulillah as Allah had it planned. Well now that i am back in Canada a married man, i gotta jump into the sponsorship process. Right now i am beginning to gather all the documents required to start the process. i have already order my option C printout and got the job letter etc. but i am just a little confused about the supporting documents required from my wifes side. i know that Nikkah nama and marriage certificate must be original but as for her educational certificates such as her degrees diplomas matriculation diplomas, do all these documents also need to be original? i just spoke to her and she was freaking out about the fact that if she sends all the original degrees, she wont have anything until her process is done and also the fact that if by any chance these documents are lost (God forbid) then it will be such a huge issue trying to gather all the degrees and diplomas if thats even possible. anyways my question would be, aside from original nikkah nama and marriage certificate, do we also need to submit original educational certificates?
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Walaikum Assalam,
Guide for Paksitani applicants state all documents need to be original and in English/French or notarized translated in English/French.

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

Plz check my last posts. I dont rem the exact dates but it was 2 weeks ago

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ismailnauroz said:
Visa application, tracking ID No.------------------------- – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 29/05/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Congratulations ismailnauroz ........
My timeline is the same as yours.......ecase status is "In-process" since May 22, 2015......Pray for me as well....
Thanks.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hhafiz said:
Congratulations ismailnauroz ........
My timeline is the same as yours.......ecase status is "In-process" since May 22, 2015......Pray for me as well....
Thanks.
Can you share on PPR what exactly they asked (any other form to fill out, if yes what info they asked) and how did you sent your passport through VAC? Just wanted to see if they procedure got changed or not for PP.
Thanks

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

msaadsaqib said:
Congratulations :)

And please tell how much time they give you to enter into Canada ? Please answer.
The validity of VISA is the same as your medical expiry.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

ismailnauroz said:
Visa application, tracking ID No.------------------------- – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ISLAMABAD, on 29/05/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Congratulations Ismail! You are the most recent person on the timelines spreadsheet to receive their PR visa.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

paknew said:
Hi Friends,

Here is my timeline.

My wife is Canadian Permanent Resident.
Application received in Mississauga: 21-March-2014
After sponsor ship approval, file transfer to LVO directly: 26-April-2014
I didn't do upfront medical.
Received Medical request: 11-Feb-2015
Status changed to "in-process": 13-Feb-2015
Medical done: 24-Feb-2015
Status update "Medical results received": 7-Mar-2015
Request for re-submission of few forms: 2-May-2015
Send updated forms via email: 9-May-2015
Send updated forms via courier: 12-May-2015
Forms received by LVO as per tracking: 12-May-2015

Waiting for next step.

Can anybody advise what will be the next step and how long I should wait further? Tnx
Which forms you received the request for on 2-May-2015 ?
Thanks

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

yasir22 said:
It may varies from case to case. I got my original documents back two days before medical request. But strange thing is that the date written on my medical request letter was two weeks older than the day i received my medical request. I wonder y? They gave me 30 days to submit the medical result.
When was your re-medical request?

Upiya

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 May 2014
Med's Request
4 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
16 Feb 2015
Interview........
No. Decision Made: 14 July 2015
Passport Req..
5 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2015

sh52 said:
Guys. I got ppr yesterday but i saw the email today and dropped the pp.

I filled out the form and included my name in the applicant and also added spouse name in the "spouse/partner" box along with pp numbers etc. Hope i didnt fill extraa. Or only applicant info was required?

Congratulations. Finally there's a movement in May applications. Good luck :)