+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
oh ok. it will be around december for me.

for LVO .. do you see any emails from them once the file goes there? I am just wondering it I will see anything from at all till a decision is made.

Thanks.
hahaha I am hoping it is sooner for you as well :)

All I got was an email from IRCC on June 6 telling me they had transferred my file to LVO on May 24, and ECAS showed an extra line that processing on our file began on May 31st. Since then radio silence. I believe they only send out email if they need additional docs from you. Otherwise they only go in an update the status online when they feel like it.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
How long will these visa officers be on vacation? There's barely any COPR's in July... I'm hoping it's not gonna be the same in August. They should really finish up the applications from 2016 first. Waiting for over a year to see your spouse and start your life with them is plain torture. At this point they're just testing our patience. Praying we all get reunited with our spouse soon and finally start our life.
Yes it is sheer torture. Did you hear anything from them once they transferred your file to LVO? did you orrder GCMS notes or email them or use the web inquiry form?

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
Yes it is sheer torture. Did you hear anything from them once they transferred your file to LVO? did you orrder GCMS notes or email them or use the web inquiry form?
I applied through a very lousy lawyer who's always in other provinces for work purposes. Whenever i ask him to do something he always says he'll do it when he gets back. I can't order GCMS notes unless I remove my rep and I'm planning on doing that. I emailed them about my application and i still haven't got a reply.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I applied through a very lousy lawyer who's always in other provinces for work purposes. Whenever i ask him to do something he always says he'll do it when he gets back. I can't order GCMS notes unless I remove my rep and I'm planning on doing that. I emailed them about my application and i still haven't got a reply.
yea Lawyers can be a pain in the ass! Unfortunately you applied in the old kit which still has a processing time of 20 months I think. You could remove him and get your MP involved. All the best :)

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
yea Lawyers can be a pain in the ass! Unfortunately you applied in the old kit which still has a processing time of 20 months I think. You could remove him and get your MP involved. All the best :)
Ahh 20 months??? hopefully not lol. It's so hard to focus on other stuff and when all your focus is where your hubby is. Sabr ka phal meyta hota hai lekin kitna or sabr karyn

Reactions: AHC

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
hahaha I am hoping it is sooner for you as well :)

All I got was an email from IRCC on June 6 telling me they had transferred my file to LVO on May 24, and ECAS showed an extra line that processing on our file began on May 31st. Since then radio silence. I believe they only send out email if they need additional docs from you. Otherwise they only go in an update the status online when they feel like it.
that's great to know. i did get that email thou but nothing on ecas telling me that file is in process .. so i am waitin for the 3rd line to show up magically .. lol

thanks for the input .. :)

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Ahh 20 months??? hopefully not lol. It's so hard to focus on other stuff and when all your focus is where your hubby is. Sabr ka phal meyta hota hai lekin kitna or sabr karyn
one of my friends got married in germany. she's sponsoring him using a rep. they all insisted that i use a rep too. i was like, why do i need lawyer to do all this for me? i was like ok fine i'll think about this when i get back and do start filling out the forms. where ever i would come across a problem, i would ask people around. my hubby would ask his friends who has applied as well. so it was all easy.

i still dont understand why use a lawyer? the forms are easy. they were very difficult before, but now the process is straight forward!!

I wish you all the best .. and hopefully you get a DM soon .. :)

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
one of my friends got married in germany. she's sponsoring him using a rep. they all insisted that i use a rep too. i was like, why do i need lawyer to do all this for me? i was like ok fine i'll think about this when i get back and do start filling out the forms. where ever i would come across a problem, i would ask people around. my hubby would ask his friends who has applied as well. so it was all easy.

i still dont understand why use a lawyer? the forms are easy. they were very difficult before, but now the process is straight forward!!

I wish you all the best .. and hopefully you get a DM soon .. :)
We weren't planning on using a lawyer either but then again everyone was like if you use a lawyer it'll be easier for you because then if something wrong happens he'll take the blame and he'll make sure everything is provided since he has experience. But i do give him credit because he asked us to provide everything and tbh if we were to apply it on our own we would've missed a lot of important documents. It's been almost 1 year since we applied and LVO hasn't asked for any additional documents so i'm glad for that. But the lawyer is very lousy. He wasted 3 months just to apply because he wasn't in Canada at that moment and we had to wait for him.

Reactions: AHC

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
i apply in november 2016 for my wife last updat medical has been received now still no update only status showing ( in process) i don't no what i doo how long it's take more plz dear member help me ( kea ye interview abi kar sakte ha almost 9 month ho gae apply kie howe what is next stage for me directly ppr or ask for more paper plz ans me dear members its my first post but i reed every day your post
We didn't hear from LVO until 8.5 months after application submission. So we asked for a status update from LVO via email. You can do the same or ask
through MP.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Ztauhidi

Sep 27, 2016
Guys.. its been exactly 4 weeks , my wife still havent received Passport/COPR. she submitted in VFS KHI. Im bit concerned as i have booked flight for 16th Aug. Any suggestion what should i do? i can contact LVO by web form, but i dont think they reply in time.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
If applying for spousal immigration and both sponsor and principle applicant has done marriage second time, does CIC needs previous divorce certificates of Sponsor or Principle applicant?
Please refer to the checklist http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5533E.pdf
Pages 3 and 5 under Previous Relationships show that CIC needs divorce certificates for both sponsor and PA if they've both had previous marriages.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
I

It Means they wont return my app?Bcoz i didnt send them notice for assesment therefore i thought they will send it back.last 2 weeks were hell for me.
If you're working in Canada and you didn't submit the Notice of Assessment, they might return the application to you. The new checklist says that those working in Canada have to submit either the Notice of Assessment or Proof of Income Statement. If you can't submit either, then you have to give an explanation on a sheet of paper. My app was returned because I didn't provide the NoA or an explanation. (If you're not working in Canada, then you're good).

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
I think society tames them to be that way. They are either extremely rude, aggressive, selfish etc or they are extremely shaant, peaceful and honest. Think we are lucky they aren't the other type.

We got married in Dec and from Jan - April during my semester I had no time, also we were busy then with the application submission so that and school kept me super busy. Hoping September will be easier, and hopefully by then we get our much awaited DMs :)

What uni courses are you taking? I am doing my BSc. in Physics. 3rd year now.
Similar timeline, we got married in December and then I was so busy in Jan-April that I didn't have time for much else :) Now I just completed my BSc in June and all the free time I have is driving me crazy!! It makes the long wait feel that much worse. I'm really hoping we can have our application finalized by the end of the year inShaAllah!

Reactions: AHC and Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Similar timeline, we got married in December and then I was so busy in Jan-April that I didn't have time for much else :) Now I just completed my BSc in June and all the free time I have is driving me crazy!! It makes the long wait feel that much worse. I'm really hoping we can have our application finalized by the end of the year inShaAllah!
I hear you. I already visited him once after our wedding, really cant afford to take another vacation this year.

Reactions: ahsenshah