Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I think society tames them to be that way. They are either extremely rude, aggressive, selfish etc or they are extremely shaant, peaceful and honest. Think we are lucky they aren't the other type.

We got married in Dec and from Jan - April during my semester I had no time, also we were busy then with the application submission so that and school kept me super busy. Hoping September will be easier, and hopefully by then we get our much awaited DMs :)

What uni courses are you taking? I am doing my BSc. in Physics. 3rd year now.
I got married in March .. came back and found out my name on nikkah nama was wrong so had to get that fixed .. then by the end of may finally submitted the application ..

Takin summer courses .. finishin my ba in economics and managment .. 4 yr .. 2 more courses to go in fall n winter term ..

Yes we r very lucky its the 2nd category .. lol

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I got married in March .. came back and found out my name on nikkah nama was wrong so had to get that fixed .. then by the end of may finally submitted the application ..

Takin summer courses .. finishin my ba in economics and managment .. 4 yr .. 2 more courses to go in fall n winter term ..

Yes we r very lucky its the 2nd category .. lol
omg that must have been so stressful! we filled out the English NN and looked it over a few gazillion times after we got it. Which was such a long process! luckily I got it before coming back to Canada. We would have been March applicants except due to two stupid mistakes our app came back and that pushed us back by an entire month.

I've known my husband 9 years now and I wouldn't have married him if he wasnt the 2nd type lol.

Reactions: AHC

pakcanian

Jul 26, 2017
Aoa all,
I want to sponsor my soon to be wife to Canada. I was previously married in Pakistan for a few days and things did not work out and I came back to Canada and applied for a talaq/divorce in Pakistan. After 90 days of application, union council issued final NADRA divorce certificate.
The CIC website says "
Pakistan – Instruction(s) for documents
Divorces obtained in Pakistan: If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan. "

The question is ... I was living in Canada, and I have no proof of residency of former spouse, she probably went to some other country. But I can prove that I have substantial connection to Pakistan, because most of my family is in Pakistan, I travel once a year to Pakistan and have family house in Pakistan, and I have Pakistani citizenship since birth. Anyone had a similar experience, please help, I am feeling confused.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Aoa all,
I want to sponsor my soon to be wife to Canada. I was previously married in Pakistan for a few days and things did not work out and I came back to Canada and applied for a talaq/divorce in Pakistan. After 90 days of application, union council issued final NADRA divorce certificate.
The CIC website says "
Pakistan – Instruction(s) for documents
Divorces obtained in Pakistan: If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan. "

The question is ... I was living in Canada, and I have no proof of residency of former spouse, she probably went to some other country. But I can prove that I have substantial connection to Pakistan, because most of my family is in Pakistan, I travel once a year to Pakistan and have family house in Pakistan, and I have Pakistani citizenship since birth. Anyone had a similar experience, please help, I am feeling confused.
If she didn't live in Canada then you are fine. This applies to people who got married and divorced in Canada.

harisyaqoob

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd December 2016
AOR Received.
9th December 2016
File Transfer...
SA : December 20th 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey
I am a Pakistani residing in UAE. I submitted my application in September. Passed medical in October. They asked for ADR in November which i had to send to London office. On June 27 they asked for more documents as well as RPRF, again i had to send to London Office. I submitted all that on July 7th. Any idea when will i get the ppr?
email LVO asking for a status update. order GCMS notes.

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
i apply in november 2016 for my wife last updat medical has been received now still no update only status showing ( in process) i don't no what i doo how long it's take more plz dear member help me ( kea ye interview abi kar sakte ha almost 9 month ho gae apply kie howe what is next stage for me directly ppr or ask for more paper plz ans me dear members its my first post but i reed every day your post
Dear Bro,
I am also Aug 2016 applicant and on same boat
some people say that interview hona hoa to start k 6 month m ho jata ha baqi ALLAH malik ha dec tak ager hm sb ko dm a gya to smjo hm nikl gy werna interview ho skta ha but abi kuch nae kaha ja skta chillllllll :confused::eek:

Reactions: mynameisali

mynameisali

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Dear Bro,
I am also Aug 2016 applicant and on same boat
some people say that interview hona hoa to start k 6 month m ho jata ha baqi ALLAH malik ha dec tak ager hm sb ko dm a gya to smjo hm nikl gy werna interview ho skta ha but abi kuch nae kaha ja skta chillllllll :confused::eek:
pata nai bro kitna time lage ga canada main mere kuch friend ki wife 8 month main

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Police certificate area SHO say layna hay ya SSP town say?
Aur jo normal NOC hpti hay poloce ki wasa hay ya proper letter head pay print karwana hay please help.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
omg that must have been so stressful! we filled out the English NN and looked it over a few gazillion times after we got it. Which was such a long process! luckily I got it before coming back to Canada. We would have been March applicants except due to two stupid mistakes our app came back and that pushed us back by an entire month.

I've known my husband 9 years now and I wouldn't have married him if he wasnt the 2nd type lol.
love marriage, eh? nice!

mine's arranged .. met him in March, got married in March. I can't wait for him to come over!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you applied in April or May? I think we should see something by December. lol

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
love marriage, eh? nice!

mine's arranged .. met him in March, got married in March. I can't wait for him to come over!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you applied in April or May? I think we should see something by December. lol
Yes love marriage :)
We applied in April got AOR in May. May 24 files been sent to LVO and AOR2 May 31st. I kind of want it to be done by October latest :p Dec is too far :(

Reactions: marrianne730

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Yes love marriage :)
We applied in April got AOR in May. May 24 files been sent to LVO and AOR2 May 31st. I kind of want it to be done by October latest :p Dec is too far :(
oh ok. it will be around december for me.

for LVO .. do you see any emails from them once the file goes there? I am just wondering it I will see anything from at all till a decision is made.

Thanks.

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
How long will these visa officers be on vacation? There's barely any COPR's in July... I'm hoping it's not gonna be the same in August. They should really finish up the applications from 2016 first. Waiting for over a year to see your spouse and start your life with them is plain torture. At this point they're just testing our patience. Praying we all get reunited with our spouse soon and finally start our life.