+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hsp402 said:
You received the request only because you were in Saudi Arabia when you submit your application to LVO. They rightly sent you the request, as it was appropriate, based on your status at that time. Since you have moved out of Saudi Arabia after submission of application, so you should write down the exact copy paste answer provided on the CIC website.
I was not in Saudi Arabia at the time of submission of my application, so they knew that I cant provide my Saudi police certificate. My status is in processing, didnt receive any update.
Hope it helps
I was not in Saudi, but resident in UAE at the time of application, left Saudi in 2007 (stayed in Saudi from 2004 to 2007)
let us see your progress as well, ISA they won't ask for it

Ali6790

May 4, 2017

MM345 said:
Welcome to the thread.
Currently, on average LVO is taking 9 to 10 months from date of application received to Passport request.
I have added you to our 2017 spreadsheet. Need the following information as well:

Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it. Here are the information

Location of Principal Applicant (city): karachi
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC): In Process dated 4th May, 2017
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC): 2nd May, 2017
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): Y

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

PAuaePakTor said:
I was not in Saudi, but resident in UAE at the time of application, left Saudi in 2007 (stayed in Saudi from 2004 to 2007)
let us see your progress as well, ISA they won't ask for it
My apologies, then you should just copy paste it from CIC website. I assume they didnt ask from us, as my wife was already in Canada when we applied to LVO, but they may ask from me too. Just to add, I also provided the same reply that I cant provide my police certificate for Saudi Arabia in my covering letter at the time of application submission, probably this may have done the trick.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016

SoniAZ said:
Our application has been lost ُ
They say they returned it on 21st april and we still hevent got it .

What should we do now
I/m sorry to hear this, At least they should inform, What a Canadian system. I have seen usually it takes a month, do you remember what you di dnot submit. I believe contact MP, or wait for another 15 days.

Very sorry, can understand your pain.

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015

HELLO, EVERYBODY, I WAS WONDERING HOW TO UPLOAD SOME DOCUEMTN THROUGH CSE. MY JOB IS CHANGED AND I WAS WISHING TO UPDATE THIS FOR MY SPOSERSHIP APP. AT CSE ON LVO AFTER FILLING ALL DETAILS WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD PDF It's NOT SHOWING IF DOCUMENT IS ATTACHED OR NOT AFTER I HIT UPLOAD BUTTON. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
REGARDS
ALX

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017

Would it effect my immigration process if I apply for the visit visa ?

I talked to the CIC agent and she suggested to get a dual visa since in our case its very crucial for me
To come to canada .

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

umm i cannot recall how i uploaded stuff on CSE but make sure the file size is within limits and also try again using another browser..sometimes the website acts up. All the best.

alex.121 said:
HELLO, EVERYBODY, I WAS WONDERING HOW TO UPLOAD SOME DOCUEMTN THROUGH CSE. MY JOB IS CHANGED AND I WAS WISHING TO UPDATE THIS FOR MY SPOSERSHIP APP. AT CSE ON LVO AFTER FILLING ALL DETAILS WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD PDF It's NOT SHOWING IF DOCUMENT IS ATTACHED OR NOT AFTER I HIT UPLOAD BUTTON. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
REGARDS
ALX

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

If u apply for visit visa it doesnot affect ur spousal process as has been observed by many people on the forum.
However unless u have a strong reason to return back chances of TRV refusal are very high for paki applicants.

Give it a shot. U never know u cud be the lucky one. :) All the best.

SoniAZ said:
Would it effect my immigration process if I apply for the visit visa ?

I talked to the CIC agent and she suggested to get a dual visa since in our case its very crucial for me
To come to canada .

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018

AmyR said:
If u apply for visit visa it doesnot affect ur spousal process as has been observed by many people on the forum.
However unless u have a strong reason to return back chances of TRV refusal are very high for paki applicants.

Give it a shot. U never know u cud be the lucky one. :) All the best.
I wish it would be easier to get TRV for Pakistani residents. We are left for no choice except waiting.

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017

I am visiting my husband in UAE in 5 days and will stay with him till pr. How do I let London visa office know?

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

ktaj said:
I am visiting my husband in UAE in 5 days and will stay with him till pr. How do I let London visa office know?
If you are a sponsor and PR then you are not allowed to leave Canada except for around 2 weeks that is reasonable vacation/holiday period in Canada. Any further stay of sponsor who is a PR can let to refusal of PR application. If you are citizen then you can stay outside Canada, but you have to provide sufficient evidence that you will return to Canada after approval of the application.
For your question how to inform CIC. Iam not sure if you have to or not, you can call CIC call centre first and if they asked you to inform LVO then email them.

Zuscheema

Apr 12, 2017

HELLO GUYS!!!!! can u pls let me know do i have to submit original marriage certificate(NADRA) with the application package???? and how should i arrange my application package like in binders, files or envelopes????

thankssssssssss :) :) :)

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

Hey guys..

I am an Oct 25 applicant. Just got my GCMS notes and nothing has started as of yet. Eligibilty, Criminality... nothing has started.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

thechampion said:
Hey guys..

I am an Oct 25 applicant. Just got my GCMS notes and nothing has started as of yet. Eligibilty, Criminality... nothing has started.
When were your notes generated, and what is the due date of eligibility?

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Re: Revocation of PR status@ Canada Visa officer

Blessed919 said:
Hi I am a Pakistani citizen. I got Canadian PR status in 1976 and then I traveled back to Pakistan. Now I intend to visit my relatives in Canada so I applied for a Canadian Visa. However they rejected my application stating I still hold Pr status. They have advised to renounce my status. Can you please advise me the fastest way of doing this as the Islamabad embassy can be very slow.
I need to visit them in two months.
Thanks in advance.
Why would you want to renounce your PR status??? After all these years your PR card expires ONLY. You should apply to renew your PR card through canadian consulate pakistan. It will be issued in 10-20 days. Then you can travel without visa again.