SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wmate said:
Anyone suggest please?
Thanks
I think there is nothing that you can do currently than to wait. You have tried everything that you could. Considering that LVO is sleeping all the time there is nothing that can do wake them up at this time. Just pray and hope for the best.

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

Osama_sidd said:
Can someone reply to this query please.
Thanks
I think it totally depends on whether you put a date when you signed the Nikah Naama or not. If the dates are same then it's okay if you don't tell them about one day gap. If they are different then mention it. Secondly, it's okay if you did not do any mehndi function. Just send more pictures from Wedding and Valima days showing that lots of guests attended. Send the pictures of when you and your wife were signing the nikah nama, rukhsati, outings after wedding etc. as well.

That's all I can think of.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

nat01 said:
I think there is nothing that you can do currently than to wait. You have tried everything that you could. Considering that LVO is sleeping all the time there is nothing that can do wake them up at this time. Just pray and hope for the best.
Yeah you right but why there is so much time in security and not in criminality?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Osama_sidd said:
guys my wife had a mayon a week before the wedding. this event was not attended by anyone from our family and neither did we have any mehndi from our side since we were short on time and had to do a lot of preps since all of my family lives in canada. my wife signed the nikkah during her mayon while I signed it 4 days later in a masjid. When mentioning this do I write all about this or should I write something that she signed the nikkah papers the same day as i did? Does signing the papers days before the groom raise any red flags?
Tell them u signed it on same day don't make the things complicated. Check the nikah date on nikah namma and tell them u signed on the same day.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Good news guys :D
https://www.facebook.com/CitCanada/posts/1481454381868653

Immigration minister will announce new policy for family reunification.

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

wmate said:
Yeah you right but why there is so much time in security and not in criminality?
From what I understand, security check takes longer because they are looking at the bigger picture of whether you are involved or are a member of terrorist organization(internationally) while criminality check is basically local and is done by looking at if you have performed some criminal activity within the country that you have provided the criminal record for.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

naveedali said:
Good news guys :D
https://www.facebook.com/CitCanada/posts/1481454381868653

Immigration minister will announce new policy for family reunification.
Kuch nai honay wala..Bongi maray ga bus yeh :p :p

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

ra03ra said:
Kuch nai honay wala..Bongi maray ga bus yeh :p :p
It's going to be another one of those "meray hamwatan sathiyoo...we are improving stuff.." I'd be happy if they can announce either (1) Express processing for higher fees or (2) a bridge visitor visa program only issued once sponsor is approved, valid till the the application is finalized.

Regardless of the policy, I think it is going to benefit new applicants rather than in process ones.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

searing_heat said:
It's going to be another one of those "meray hamwatan sathiyoo...we are improving stuff.." I'd be happy if they can announce either (1) Express processing for higher fees or (2) a bridge visitor visa program only issued once sponsor is approved, valid till the the application is finalized.

Regardless of the policy, I think it is going to benefit new applicants rather than in process ones.
Higher fee is a good idea. Visa after sponsorship approval will make the things complicated for them. What about sham marriages?

gumby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

gumby said:
Hey Fellas,

I have been following this forum for a couple of days now and glad to see that a lot of folks have gotten positive results sooner than expected. Alhamdulilah to that.

I have a query of my own, I filed immigration for wife back in September of 2015. Though my wife is Pakistani so to speak but she wasn't born and raised in the country. We provided VO medical with the initial submission of the file and later she was asked to get the medical done again by NEW DELHI which was completed back in June 2016.

Last inquiry was made back in October 2016 by sending LVO email asking them what's the update with her file and if the medical was recieved to which they replied that they have received the medical results and the file is in its FINAL stages and background checks are being completed and there is no timeframe when it will completed and they will be monitoring that closely.

I recently went to my local MP's office and had them do an inquiry as its been 14 months and I am still waiting for a positive response.

I would like to know whether anyone or any of you know who was asked to get a third medical done or there is no such thing as third medical and they will need to finalize the app. before the medical expires? / What could possibly be taking them this long as my MYCIC account status still shows background check in progress .

I have not ordered GCMS noted as i dont know how to do that.

any update will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Does any1 has nay information regarding this? or has any1 gone through something similar?

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016

I tried to link my application but it was mentioned their that I have a representative if I want to link I have to fill one form and there is also uploading option. I want to ask one thing I filled my case through lawyer so he already linkEd my application? And all my further communication he will receive? And he can tell me about detail status of my application?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Any news June applicants?

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

MM345 said:
Any news June applicants?
NO nothing yet

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

Momi123 said:
I tried to link my application but it was mentioned their that I have a representative if I want to link I have to fill one form and there is also uploading option. I want to ask one thing I filled my case through lawyer so he already linkEd my application? And all my further communication he will receive? And he can tell me about detail status of my application?
Yes if you have a representative only he can do that.

mf1987

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016

mf1987 said:
Subject to above documents request, i have completed and couriered all the below listed information to CIC on 3rd December, 2016.

1. Approx 700 Pictures from Wedding till date (Jan16-Nov16)
2. letter of explanation(stating why sponsors is staying with Applicant)
3. Sponsors Lease agreement, Tax Return, Vehicle Insurance,
4. Tax returns (sponsors and applicant)
5. Boarding Passes+tickets+invoices+Insurance card (in Pakistan documents)
6. few other documents relating to relation and stay (voluntarily submitted)

thanks for the guidance
Bravo 2Calgary +1

Hi Friends,

is okay to inform LVO about the documents delivery/couriered status, that requested additional documents are send to them.??
as additional documents were received by E BILSON yesterday 5th December, 2016.

or have to wait ?