18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

user7932 said:
I received it as well.
I think ppl who have been traveling lately are receiving it.
Im curious, what does the mail say?

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

if we dont submit an upfront medical when do they usually ask for one? Do they ask it once they start working on my application at the LVO or do they ask for the medical when they recieve my application here in canada for sponsor evaluation?
The thing is we want my wife to come to canada after January 2018 (since her brother is getting married then), so thats why we are thinking of not going with an upfront medical.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Osama_sidd said:
if we dont submit an upfront medical when do they usually ask for one? Do they ask it once they start working on my application at the LVO or do they ask for the medical when they recieve my application here in canada for sponsor evaluation?
The thing is we want my wife to come to canada after January 2018 (since her brother is getting married then), so thats why we are thinking of not going with an upfront medical.
they ask for a med when they start working on file in LVO. that can be anytime. u need to pass ur medical and it should be valid before they give u pr. not having done upfront medical delays the case. Medical is valid for one year and once you have confirmation of pr, you can land until medical is valid.

user7932

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011

MM345 said:
Im curious, what does the mail say?
Hello,
Our records show that you may be a permanent resident (PR) of Canada. This email is a reminder that you must present your valid Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada.
Canadian permanent residents who do not present a valid PR card or PRTD may be denied boarding their flight to Canada for not having the appropriate travel documents.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside of Canada. The expiry date is printed on the card. If your PR card is expired or will expire within six months, you should apply now to renew your card.
If you are in Canada and do not currently have a permanent resident card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident card.
If you are outside of Canada and do not have a PR card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD).
Plan ahead and check the processing times to receive a valid PR card or PRTD before your next international trip.
Please note that if you believe you no longer meet Canada’s permanent residency requirements, your permanent resident status must be resolved before you can apply for a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For example, if you choose to give up (renounce) your permanent resident status, you can then apply for an eTA or a visa. Learn more about your residency requirements and your options as a permanent resident of Canada.
We encourage you to share this information with your family and friends as we want to avoid Canadian permanent residents experiencing travel delays because they don’t have the appropriate travel document to board a flight to Canada.
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

:)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

user7932 said:
Hello,
Our records show that you may be a permanent resident (PR) of Canada. This email is a reminder that you must present your valid Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada.
Canadian permanent residents who do not present a valid PR card or PRTD may be denied boarding their flight to Canada for not having the appropriate travel documents.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside of Canada. The expiry date is printed on the card. If your PR card is expired or will expire within six months, you should apply now to renew your card.
If you are in Canada and do not currently have a permanent resident card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident card.
If you are outside of Canada and do not have a PR card or your card is expired, find out how to apply for a permanent resident travel document (PRTD).
Plan ahead and check the processing times to receive a valid PR card or PRTD before your next international trip.
Please note that if you believe you no longer meet Canada’s permanent residency requirements, your permanent resident status must be resolved before you can apply for a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For example, if you choose to give up (renounce) your permanent resident status, you can then apply for an eTA or a visa. Learn more about your residency requirements and your options as a permanent resident of Canada.
We encourage you to share this information with your family and friends as we want to avoid Canadian permanent residents experiencing travel delays because they don’t have the appropriate travel document to board a flight to Canada.
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

:)
Oh well! :)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

@user7932:

Did your wife get a med request?
All the best with the add doc/PFL, i pray it gets sorted and you receive PPR soon.

user7932

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011

MM345 said:
@user7932:

Did your wife get a med request?
All the best with the add doc/PFL, i pray it gets sorted and you receive PPR soon.
no not yet but in my notes it seems like they extended it to Feb. 2017.
even I am worried about this PFL thing I hope it gets sorted out soon. As I have provided them with all the extra stuff I had & 150 new Photographs from Rukhsati and Valima.
It will be a relief to see the eligibility status change to pass.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

user7932 said:
no not yet but in my notes it seems like they extended it to Feb. 2017.
even I am worried about this PFL thing I hope it gets sorted out soon. As I have provided them with all the extra stuff I had & 150 new Photographs from Rukhsati and Valima.
It will be a relief to see the eligibility status change to pass.
IA! PPR soon! :)

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Can someone tell me details about GC key. I mean what u need to do to check status byy GCkey.

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Congratulations

F.M said:
Shukar alhamdolilah i received passport request today.

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

I am posting this again, if you guys can input your suggestions:

I am replying to PFL, Nikah only case, I mentioned to CIC that Rukhsati will take place later. While filling the forms, I mentioned the word Marriage ceremony. Now I am writing reply to this PFL that Rukhsati will take place on x date of december. In addition to sending banquet hall bookings, flight booking, dress bookings etc, i was thinking to also send the invitation cards. The invitation cards are written as
" ....request the pleasure of your company at the MARRIAGE ceremony...."

Do you think it will cause a confusion to VO as he will think the marriage has taken place already, why is the invitation saying Marriage ceremony. Should I be sending or not sending the invitation cards? Is it a concern or just overthinking by me. Your inputs will be really appreciated.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

barkatain said:
Can someone tell me details about GC key. I mean what u need to do to check status byy GCkey.
You can create a mycic account through this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

Continue to GCKey. After you create your account, link your application. (If you do not have a representative, you will be able to link your application to your account)

1. Log in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application (Assuming 1 PA, 1 Sponsor, 0 dependents)

In case of any query, feel free to ask :)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

srz2016 said:
I am posting this again, if you guys can input your suggestions:

I am replying to PFL, Nikah only case, I mentioned to CIC that Rukhsati will take place later. While filling the forms, I mentioned the word Marriage ceremony. Now I am writing reply to this PFL that Rukhsati will take place on x date of december. In addition to sending banquet hall bookings, flight booking, dress bookings etc, i was thinking to also send the invitation cards. The invitation cards are written as
" ....request the pleasure of your company at the MARRIAGE ceremony...."

Do you think it will cause a confusion to VO as he will think the marriage has taken place already, why is the invitation saying Marriage ceremony. Should I be sending or not sending the invitation cards? Is it a concern or just overthinking by me. Your inputs will be really appreciated.
What options do you have? If you are going to use the cultural terms, Rukhsati can written on the invitation cards from the girls side, from the boys side it will have to be Barat. You can submit both cards and explain what they mean.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...