17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shukar alhamdolilah i received passport request today.

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

F.M said:
Here you go... congratulations

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

TooCareless1 said:
How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

London Visa Office Processing time is 11 Months

Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

Phase 2: Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

5. Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

10. You are ready to land.........

hello dear
i need help
my application status is

1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 15, 2016.
2.We started processing your application on September 14, 2016.
3.Medical results have been received.
4.We sent you correspondence on September 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

please let me know I had not yet recieved any email from immigration services

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016

hello dear
i need help
my application status is

4.We sent you correspondence on September 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ehsan1618 said:
hello dear
i need help
my application status is

is your application connected with MYCIC?

check JUNK folder of you email if not connected with MYCIC.

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016

TooCareless1 said:
How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

London Visa Office Processing time is 11 Months

Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

Phase 2: Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

5. Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

10. You are ready to land.........

I need help. my current status is

3. Medical results have been received.

I had not yet received any email from immigration services

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016

2calgary said:
is your application connected with MYCIC?

check JUNK folder of you email if not connected with MYCIC.
yes I am checking my status regularly and also checking junk folder but had not yet received any email

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

F.M said:
Lovely, MA!
Spreadsheet has been updated. :D
Please let us know when u receive COPR, IA!.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ehsan1618 said:
yes I am checking my status regularly and also checking junk folder but had not yet received any email
send them Case specific inquiry as soon as possible, its almost 2.5 months passed since 4th line added in status

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

ehsan1618 said:
I need help. my current status is

3. Medical results have been received.

I had not yet received any email from immigration services
did you give them a correct email address? because its been 4 months and you have received no email...strange

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

ehsan1618 said:
Hi,

You are posting the same posts multiple times :)
Do you have a mycic account? It is possible that the communication has been sent to mycic account.
If not then, speak to a CIC agent on call urgently so you can find out what was sent to you, where, and you can have it sent again.

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016

MM345 said:
Hi,

You are posting the same posts multiple times :)
Do you have a mycic account. It is possible that the communication has been sent to mycic account?
If not then, speak to a CIC agent on call urgently so you can find out what was sent to you where and you can have it sent again.
goshhhhh! i am posting same query multiple times

mcic account ?
you mean account www[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/english/my_application/status.asp
i am checking my application status afer giving credentials on www[dot]cic[dot]gc[dot]ca/english/my_application/status.asp

please let me know where to call or email for inquiry ?