Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wazim87 said:
Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah PPR!
Allah ka lakh lakh shukar!

Timeline is as on the side.
Remed Request: Sept 14
Remed completed: Sept 26
PPR: Oct 20
ECAS: still no change.
Hey, congratulations! Your wait comes to a blissful end :)!

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

I thot VO ko gussa ajata hai nd suuuubbb shredder main daldaytay hain. . lool

snowy2015 said:
No, of course not the forms! Just excessive proofs you might have sent, such as a gazilion pages of converations. I wouldn't worry about it though. If they shred something, it is to make everything simpler.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

And with that, I am logging off this forum for some time, at least until my husband's citizenship application is concerned, lol. Hope I could be of help with whatever and whomever I attempted to answer till today. Good luck to those waiting, and most importantly, never lose hope! ❤

(Ps. I'll still check in at times given scouting this thread has become a habit of mine for the past year or so, but if anything contact me via inbox and I will answer whenever I can).

Allah hafiz!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

snowy2015 said:
And with that, I am logging off this forum for some time, at least until my husband's citizenship application is concerned, lol. Hope I could be of help with whatever and whomever I attempted to answer till today. Good luck to those waiting, and most importantly, never lose hope! ❤

(Ps. I'll still check in at times given scouting this thread has become a habit of mine for the past year or so, but if anything contact me via inbox and I will answer whenever I can).

Allah hafiz!
Thanks for all your help. You are a champion member who helped everyone. Please join our Facebook group for Pakistani Spousal visa. Maybe you would be able to help others when you see post relaed to spousal visa on your timeline. :D https://www.facebook.com/groups/186911295081562/

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:

Allah hafiz!
Stay blessed and Allah hafiz.

I'm going to hang around until all the December applicants are through.

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

wazim87 said:

congratulations

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Congratulations
wazim87 said:

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

You have been a great help, good luck. This forum will miss you

snowy2015 said:

Allah hafiz!

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013

Any feedback would be really appreciated.. I'm a Nikkah only case submitted application Mid March,2016 - Anyone went through the same process here?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 4(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that for the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common- law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or
(b) is not genuine.

Based on the documents on file, I have concerns that the relationship between yourself and your sponsor is not genuine.
It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati after your marriage. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations and this is a serious concern regarding the bona fides of your relationship. I note that a year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you have celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above,
I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your relationship.

I am aware that an important part of a wedding in Pakistan tradition is that it is celebrated within the wider family and wider community. However, based on the wedding photos you have submitted, it appears your wedding was celebrated among a limited number of guests. This apparent deviation from the cultural norm raises concerns that your wedding may have taken place in order for you to gain permanent residence in Canada.

Please note, if your marriage is not considered to be genuine and instead entered into primarily to gain entry to Canada, you would no longer be considered a member of the family class.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter.

If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Imran B said:
Any feedback would be really appreciated.. I'm a Nikkah only case submitted application Mid March,2016 - Anyone went through the same process here?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Family Class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 4(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that for the purposes of these Regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse, a common- law partner or a conjugal partner of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership or conjugal partnership

(a) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or
(b) is not genuine.

Based on the documents on file, I have concerns that the relationship between yourself and your sponsor is not genuine.
It appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Rukhsati after your marriage. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Rukhsati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations and this is a serious concern regarding the bona fides of your relationship. I note that a year has now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you have celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above,

I am aware that an important part of a wedding in Pakistan tradition is that it is celebrated within the wider family and wider community. However, based on the wedding photos you have submitted, it appears your wedding was celebrated among a limited number of guests. This apparent deviation from the cultural norm raises concerns that your wedding may have taken place in order for you to gain permanent residence in Canada.

Please note, if your marriage is not considered to be genuine and instead entered into primarily to gain entry to Canada, you would no longer be considered a member of the family class.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter.

If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
you need to respond within 30 days or your application will be refused. you have two ways to respond.

1. write them a letter with thorough explanations for why you haven't done rukhsati, and why there were a limited number of guests at your wedding. if any of your close family members (or your wife's) didn't attend, you need to provide detailed reasons for this.
2. book a flight to pakistan ASAP and do your rukhsati. take pictures of the event, plus your boarding passes and passport stamps, and send it to the visa officer. if you have visited your wife after filing your application, include boarding passes, passport stamps, and pictures for those visits as well.

i highly recommend you go with the second option. do it right and get plenty of good pictures with you and your wife smiling and making physical contact (e.g. having your arm around her, etc).

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

Imran B said:

(b) is not genuine.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Did you explain the reason for nikaah only when you submitted the application? I suggest you to send all the chats and call record. If you have visited Pakistan after your nikaah then send passport stamps,tickets, any pics that you might have taken together from that visit.If you did not get a chance to go back, explain the reason. It is really important that you explain why you had nikaah only and the reason behind a small ceremony. Also explain about your plans of rukhsati like when will it be happening, any other events that would be taking place at that time.

That's all I can think of right now.
Who's your visa officer BTW?

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013

Thanks for the note - Unfortunately 2nd option is not quite possible for me due to work and other reasons. I'm guess I will have to write up a detail letter regarding the reasons behind Nikkah only (which I already mentioned in a letter submitted with the application) along with Chat logs, financial support and my recent trip pictures.

flx2015 said:
you need to respond within 30 days or your application will be refused. you have two ways to respond.

1. write them a letter with thorough explanations for why you haven't done rukhsati, and why there were a limited number of guests at your wedding. if any of your close family members (or your wife's) didn't attend, you need to provide detailed reasons for this.
2. book a flight to pakistan ASAP and do your rukhsati. take pictures of the event, plus your boarding passes and passport stamps, and send it to the visa officer.

i highly recommend you go with the second option. do it right and get plenty of good pictures with you and your wife smiling and making physical contact (e.g. having your arm around her, etc).

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013

Thanks for the Note - That is exactly what I have in mind regarding my reply by submitting proof of communication, recent trip pics, proof of trip, financial support and explanation letter.. My Case worker is CES (BS)

nat01 said:
Did you explain the reason for nikaah only when you submitted the application? I suggest you to send all the chats and call record. If you have visited Pakistan after your nikaah then send passport stamps,tickets, any pics that you might have taken together from that visit.If you did not get a chance to go back, explain the reason. It is really important that you explain why you had nikaah only and the reason behind a small ceremony. Also explain about your plans of rukhsati like when will it be happening, any other events that would be taking place at that time.

That's all I can think of right now.
Who's your visa officer BTW?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Good luck snowy! Will miss you from the forum. So that's 2 out of us original 4, who've crossed on to the other side successfully mashallah. I'm rooting for F.M and myself obviously, along with everyone else who's desperately waiting to hear good news inshallah.

With that, comes Friday, and the big suspense to see if anything happens tomorrow :)

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

Imran B said:
Thanks for the Note - That is exactly what I have in mind regarding my reply by submitting proof of communication, recent trip pics, proof of trip, financial support and explanation letter.. My Case worker is CES (BS)

Good! Provide a-z details. Send ASAP.

On a side note...@wmate. God help us: those intials...and that letter. He seems like a serious officer to convince.