22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

You will get an email stating that your MyCiC has been updated. in that case you will sign in to MyCIC using GCKey and see the new message..
The updates in MyCiC will be made if there is a change in your file processing or anything else.. :)

sajid shehzaad said:
Got SA email on 14 march 2016.. after approval i linked my application to MY CIC account using GCKEY ... now, will I get notification in my email or GCKEY only ?

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

Raheel16 said:
When receiving re-med request from CIC do they mention that it's re-med request?

One of my friends received an email from CIC and they attached form # IMM 1017E requesting to get the medical done within 30 days, although medical was done upfront on November 11th, 2015 and doesn't expire for another month or so.

How critical is it to get it done within 30 days, what if you can't get it done because of unavailability at IOM?

Please advise.
Anyone?

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

Hey guys can anyone tell me if the PPR is sent through an email or is it sent through postal mail...??

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Amna Hayat said:
Hey guys can anyone tell me if the PPR is sent through an email or is it sent through postal mail...??
email.. .you still didnt receive ppr yet? In previous email you received deadline of 30 days.. rite?

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

Amna Hayat said:
Check your GC online status. they will attach file there. If you go at very bottom of online application

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

wmate said:
email.. .you still didnt receive ppr yet? In previous email you received deadline of 30 days.. rite?

After getting COPR, within how many days have to land in Canada ? As there was no re medical request and is it necessary to enter Canada before medical expires ?

taha317

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016

Hey guys

Feb 15th applicant

Background check went in progress today Oct 3rd

Typically how long after this do we get additional doc request or PPR ?

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

wmate said:

No not yet, and yes they gave me 30 days but the 39 days end on 12 October... So please pray for me guys....

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Raheel16 said:
When receiving re-med request from CIC do they mention that it's re-med request?

One of my friends received an email from CIC and they attached form # IMM 1017E requesting to get the medical done within 30 days, although medical was done upfront on November 11th, 2015 and doesn't expire for another month or so.

How critical is it to get it done within 30 days, what if you can't get it done because of unavailability at IOM?

Please advise.
It is advised to complete the remedical within the given deadline. Usually IOM gives an appointment a week or two after you first contact them. They usually have availabilities, so I would not worry about that. If you cannot complete the remedical within a month contact the VO with your reasons.

Remedicals are sent from the Delhi office and in it they say something along the lines of your 1st medical is nearly expired or is indeed expired therefore you must complete a reassessment...the tests they require from you are listed in the remedical email.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

aliazad75 said:
After getting COPR, within how many days have to land in Canada ? As there was no re medical request and is it necessary to enter Canada before medical expires ?
Yes, it is necessary to land before the medical expiry date if no remedical was requested. The expiry date on your visa will confirm that date once you get the passport back.

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

snowy2015 said:
Yes, it is necessary to land before the medical expiry date if no remedical was requested. The expiry date on your visa will confirm that date once you get the passport back.

Hi Snowy 2015 . I'm April 20th 2016 applicant any idea when I'm gonna hear from CIC . So i can plan my trip accordingly. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thankyou :)

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

jamils2 said:
Hi Snowy 2015 . I'm April 20th 2016 applicant any idea when I'm gonna hear from CIC . So i can plan my trip accordingly. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thankyou :)
Can't say for sure. Every case is different. What we know currently is that LVO is working on finalizing Nov 2015 applicants, along with the fact that most Dec 2015 applicants have now received additional document requests. Some Jan/Feb 2016 applicants got DM/PPR this past week as well. They seem to be working in batches of months; dec 2015 to feb 2016 applicants at the moment. Look through the spreadsheets to have an idea of what the trends are. I'd say you'll definitely hear something by the end of this year, whether it is a doc request or ppr directly, just wait and watch, and time will tell.

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

snowy2015 said:
Can't say for sure. Every case is different. What we know currently is that LVO is working on finalizing Nov 2015 applicants, along with the fact that most Dec 2015 applicants have now received additional document requests. Some Jan/Feb 2016 applicants got DM/PPR this past week as well. They seem to be working in batches of months; dec 2015 to feb 2016 applicants at the moment. Look through the spreadsheets to have an idea of what the trends are. I'd say you'll definitely hear something by the end of this year, whether it is a doc request or ppr directly, just wait and watch, and time will tell.
Thankyou . You opinion matters :)

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada