Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
Find another job Flx! Seems like these guys are harda**es. Think about when you have your wife here inshallah. You'll at least need 2 - 3 weeks to get her settled. How will your boss handle that?

I have already started banking extra hours since I don't have any vacation time left :-[
Totally agree on this one. I recently started a job with government. On the first day I told them I needed 2 weeks off to visit my wife and explained the whole sponsorship rundown. Their response? They were like how can u stay away from your wife that long and I was like I wish CIC understood this.

So not only they gave me 2 weeks off, they added whatever paid days off I will be entitled to between now and October (volunteer & personal days off). It adds up to extra 3 days but at least it covers travelling.

So I apologize flx2015, if your employer isn't considerate and doesn't understand your situation, maybe it's time to find a better employer.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Landing_PR said:
Find another job Flx! Seems like these guys are harda**es. Think about when you have your wife here inshallah. You'll at least need 2 - 3 weeks to get her settled. How will your boss handle that?

I have already started banking extra hours since I don't have any vacation time left :-[
My husband somehow managed to take leave just to celebrate our wedding anniversary.and i am just so relaxed now that i even forgot about my visa :p And another thing i will be having a proof of visit which according to everyone here is a strong proof.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

CofRed said:
Totally agree on this one. I recently started a job with government. On the first day I told them I needed 2 weeks off to visit my wife and explained the whole sponsorship rundown. Their response? They were like how can u stay away from your wife that long and I was like I wish CIC understood this.

So not only they gave me 2 weeks off, they added whatever paid days off I will be entitled to between now and October (volunteer & personal days off). It adds up to extra 3 days but at least it covers travelling.

So I apologize flx2015, if your employer isn't considerate and doesn't understand your situation, maybe it's time to find a better employer.
Same is the case with my husband.he started a govt job and he asked for leave in the first month and they agreed without any problem.i wish flx employer understand his position.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
Same is the case with my husband.he started a govt job and he asked for leave in the first month and they agreed without any problem.i wish flx employer understand his position.
If vacation days are not accrued, the employer shouldn't have an issue with without pay requests. It's not costing the employer anything. But then again government is a little flex with their policies where as Corporate is not. Flx: come to the government!

I'm a government employee too.

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON

Hi all
Mine too DM on SA side i am july 2015 applicant.what is this change???

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

haq ali said:
Hi all
Mine too DM on SA side i am july 2015 applicant.what is this change???
System update.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:

i've started applying for jobs in the UAE. i used to love canada, but thanks to the CIC, i have grown to despise this country's government over the past few months. if my wife isn't here by december, i'll most likely be leaving the country for good. my role at my company is an important one, and they're going to be in serious trouble after i resign. that's ok though, i'm sure McCallum and Trudeau will be able to hook them up with a syrian refugee or an american who just recently got their PR from ottawa.

anyway... i've decided to visit my wife using the few vacation days i have. i'll go visit her over a weekend and spend whatever time i have left alone with her. it really hurts to not be able to visit her for longer and then leave her crying at the airport, but i guess this is what the visa officers want so that's what they'll get.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

When did you apply for the GCMS notes?

Confirmation of enrollment may not change significantly. In all type of studies, we have vacations.
If I were you, I will say, initially I thought that I may be required to put extra effort and I will be spending my extra hours on my studies. Now, I'm comfortable with my studies. So I have decided to visit my spouse. Spend some time with your spouse. Send entry exit stamps, boarding passes and pictures with the family. I hope it will address their concern.

girlish786 said:
hello all,
actually i need an advice. i am nov 2015 applicant and recently got my gcms notes. Visa officer had leave a little note saying " my case is unusual because i am not planning on metting my spouse. My spouse mentioned on PA questionnaire that i will not be able to come to pakistan before 2017 due to my studies and this is what the visa officer see as problematic. VO stated that my file needs review. Under eligibility sec it says "review needed" and it was last updated on 15th july,2016.
what do u guys think i should do in this situation? I am thinking of sending additional documents stating why i am not able to go to Pakistan and as a proof will send my confirmation of enrollment. is this a good idea to voluntary send add docs at this point?

your advice will be much appreciated
thanks

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:
i've started applying for jobs in the UAE. i used to love canada, but thanks to the CIC, i have grown to despise this country's government over the past few months. if my wife isn't here by december, i'll most likely be leaving the country for good. my role at my company is an important one, and they're going to be in serious trouble after i resign. that's ok though, i'm sure McCallum and Trudeau will be able to hook them up with a syrian refugee or an american who just recently got their PR from ottawa.

anyway... i've decided to visit my wife using the few vacation days i have. i'll go visit her over a weekend, take a few selfies for LVO's perverted visa offices, and then spend whatever time i have left alone with her. it really hurts to not be able to visit her for longer and then leave her crying at the airport, but i guess this is what the visa officers want so that's what they'll get.
If I, as a VO, saw that you went through all that just to spend a weekend with your wife, I would not question your relationship twice. I wonder where does the common sense go for these people working on our files.

Leaving our spouses is the hardest part. As much as I am excited to visit her for couple of weeks in October, all the excitement goes away when I think about returning without her.

This is my second visit after marriage and hope this is enough because after this, I honestly won't have time or budget to keep visiting my wife.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

CofRed said:
If I, as a VO, saw that you went through all that just to spend a weekend with your wife, I would not question your relationship twice. I wonder where does the common sense go for these people working on our files.

Leaving our spouses is the hardest part. As much as I am excited to visit her for couple of weeks in October, all the excitement goes away when I think about returning without her.

This is my second visit after marriage and hope this is enough because after this, I honestly won't have time or budget to keep visiting my wife.
It's worth it in the end inshallah. I went recently and with my kid wailing to get her dad to come with us was heart-breaking to watch and to console. Anyways, Inshallah we will all be reunited with our near and dears ones soon.

So what's the estimation on when November will be cleared out guys?

girlish786

Sep 7, 2016

AsadA said:
When did you apply for the GCMS notes?

Confirmation of enrollment may not change significantly. In all type of studies, we have vacations.
If I were you, I will say, initially I thought that I may be required to put extra effort and I will be spending my extra hours on my studies. Now, I'm comfortable with my studies. So I have decided to visit my spouse. Spend some time with your spouse. Send entry exit stamps, boarding passes and pictures with the family. I hope it will address their concern.
i requested notes on 26th july and the Reason i did not visit him in vacations is because i was preparing for mCAT, my semester ended on 28th april,2016 and i was registered for wrting mcat exam in august. i can send those receipts along with completion of mcat certificate to them. i wish i could go to pak in dec break but again i am not sure how my final exam schedule will look like (and i wont be able to know about it until mid oct) so i cant just mention that i will visit my spouse. my current semester will end on dec23rd,2016 and 2nd semester will be starting on 4th of jan,2017. my schedule is really packed up :(

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

flx2015 said:

anyway... i've decided to visit my wife using the few vacation days i have. i'll go visit her over a weekend, take a few selfies for LVO's perverted visa offices, and then spend whatever time i have left alone with her. it really hurts to not be able to visit her for longer and then leave her crying at the airport, but i guess this is what the visa officers want so that's what they'll get.
Have you ever lived in the UAE???
???

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

ra03ra said:
Have you ever lived in the UAE???
???
yes, i grew up in dubai.

if i ever feel like moving back to the west, i'll relocate to the UK since i already have british citizenship. i'll get my wife a spousal visa in 1 day using their same-day expedited service.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

flx2015 said:
yes, i grew up in the UAE.
Me too... :D, you know there laws are worst than Canada, at least you have some rights here, over there well....you know what I mean.. :D

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

flx2015 said:
yes, i grew up in dubai.

if i ever feel like moving back to the west, i'll relocate to the UK since i already have british citizenship. i'll get my wife a spousal visa in 1 day using their same-day expedited service.
What made you move to Canada?