Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
jupiter16 said:
Dear Hassan vaia, i have a query plz.
my husband and i didnt send ny ongoing relationship proof. we went fr our honeymoon usa ,after our marriage , but didnt send ny documents further and he visited me on March we didnt send nything, can i send now?

i asked my husband to send them but he said immigration office ll notify me if i they need further proof.

and recent they sent me in interview list email, nd they mentiond on email they r nt gonna recieve ny further docs from us .
now can i send additionals after this?
LOVE ao has sent i think .

Imabule Hassan is right, when u r submitting all docs its has to be careful from the sponsor' s side.
Even though they say they won't accept it, send it anyways.. it will be accepted.

SVO doesn't ask for additional proof, they just send interview letters.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
Even though they say they won't accept it, send it anyways.. it will be accepted.

SVO doesn't ask for additional proof, they just send interview letters.
I agree with ImABule. Send additional proofs but don't resend same proofs repeatedly.

Many people sent! Some of them even got interview waived!

It will be a plus point.

Hasan

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Hasan9999 said:
I agree with ImABule. Send additional proofs but don't resend same proofs repeatedly.

Many people sent! Some of them even got interview waived!

It will be a plus point.

Hasan
So, even if they don't request more proofs of the relationship, should we send them?
I visited my husband 2 months ago, would you recommend me to send that info? Thanks in advance! :)

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
DeHdez15 said:
So, even if they don't request more proofs of the relationship, should we send them?
I visited my husband 2 months ago, would you recommend me to send that info? Thanks in advance! :)
I have sent my VO additional proofs twice.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
love(ao) said:
Dear,
Farhana apu, Hassan vai almost 5 weeks passed after my interview. No news from SVO. what can i do now :'( :'(
Hello love(ao),

I think you should wait at least 8 weeks. If you do not get any result you should email the visa office to know about your interview result. You can also order your GCMS note to know about your interview.
Hope it will help you.

Take care
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
jupiter16 said:
Dear Hassan vaia, i have a query plz.
my husband and i didnt send ny ongoing relationship proof. we went fr our honeymoon usa ,after our marriage , but didnt send ny documents further and he visited me on March we didnt send nything, can i send now?

i asked my husband to send them but he said immigration office ll notify me if i they need further proof.

and recent they sent me in interview list email, nd they mentiond on email they r nt gonna recieve ny further docs from us .
now can i send additionals after this?
LOVE ao has sent i think .

Imabule Hassan is right, when u r submitting all docs its has to be careful from the sponsor' s side.
Hello jupiter16,

I think you should send your honeymoon documents, your husband visit and your communication documents. I know in the interview letter the visa office mention that they will not receive any documents except your address or email address change or your sponsor material status change.

If you will not send additional marriage proof to the visa office may be you will face the hard interview like me. Trust me if you face hard interview it is really very difficult to say they will pass or refuse you. But if you send your marriage proof it will help you to face the easy interview. I will never say that the visa office will waived your interview but I will 100% say you that you face the easy interview. I read you have some red flag in your application hope they will take easy interview on the basis of your marriage proof.

In my case I never send any marriage proof to the visa office because I am all the time think that visa office will not accept my document. The only reason the visa office mention in my interview letter before my interview they will not accept my any documents that’s why I never feel to send my marriage proof documents.

I think if I send my marriage proof documents after my interview query letter may be I face the easy interview. So I think you should send the documents to the visa office. if you not send the documents like me, you will face hard interview like me. So hope you understand what I want to mean about the interview.

My best wishes for your interview.
Take care
Farhana.

firehand

Jul 11, 2016
10 weeks past after interview singapore have not replied any of my email case specific inquery replied after 7 days that We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information. it is really pathitic to wait so many days after interview...now a days this is the senario ....visa office has really do not care about the valuable time of the applicats life...nothing to say

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
thank you all, ill send additionals.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
HELLO guys !!! I am new here.
Let me tell you little bit about my case: I am from Romania, Bucharest VO, married with a canadian who is 28 yrs older.We met online and become friends (in that time I was in a relationship with a guy), after we talk very very much we felt in love with each others ...After approximately 5 months me and my boyfriend got separated( he lied to me and many others problems). One month later my husband ,then just a friend decided to visit me for the first time. We spent the most beautiful week together and we felt in love in real too (not just online lol).
After 2 months he came visit me again for around a month and we got married in that time (small civil wedding with around 20 person ,with my parents present ,sisters and brother).
We submitted our application one month later ....now is being 12 months since we applied and no answer yet (waiting time for my VO is 13 month).
Ohh I forgot to mention my was married before and has 2 kids , I was not married and no kids.
We submitted many proofs of our genuine relationship after we applied (since we felt we did not send enough in that time)....many pictures together and family, we also visit another country where I met a part of his family, western receipts , and also my husband visit me so much after we got married.in these 12 months of waiting he visit me approximately 7 months ....he is currently still with me since 4 months ago waiting for my visa (he works remotely from here )...
Can anybody say anything about our case ....do you think we can waived the interview? I am a shy person ...so I am little worried

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
deeafahd said:
HELLO guys !!! I am new here.
Let me tell you little bit about my case: I am from Romania, Bucharest VO, married with a canadian who is 28 yrs older.We met online and become friends (in that time I was in a relationship with a guy), after we talk very very much we felt in love with each others ...After approximately 5 months me and my boyfriend got separated( he lied to me and many others problems). One month later my husband ,then just a friend decided to visit me for the first time. We spent the most beautiful week together and we felt in love in real too (not just online lol).
After 2 months he came visit me again for around a month and we got married in that time (small civil wedding with around 20 person ,with my parents present ,sisters and brother).
We submitted our application one month later ....now is being 12 months since we applied and no answer yet (waiting time for my VO is 13 month).
Ohh I forgot to mention my was married before and has 2 kids , I was not married and no kids.
We submitted many proofs of our genuine relationship after we applied (since we felt we did not send enough in that time)....many pictures together and family, we also visit another country where I met a part of his family, western receipts , and also my husband visit me so much after we got married.in these 12 months of waiting he visit me approximately 7 months ....he is currently still with me since 4 months ago waiting for my visa (he works remotely from here )...
Can anybody say anything about our case ....do you think we can waived the interview? I am a shy person ...so I am little worried
Hello deeafahd,

Order GCMS note and try to find out what is officer comment on your application. GCMS note help you to find out your weak point in your application. You send visa office your marriage proof and it is totally depends on visa office. If visa office put you in the interview, it is really difficult to waived your interview and the plus point of your marriage proof you will face the easy interview. Don’t worries your marriage proof will save your application from refuse.

Take care
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
firehand said:
10 weeks past after interview singapore have not replied any of my email case specific inquery replied after 7 days that We have forwarded the information you provided to the responsible office. They will contact you only if they require further information. it is really pathitic to wait so many days after interview...now a days this is the senario ....visa office has really do not care about the valuable time of the applicats life...nothing to say
Hello firehnd,

I am agreeing with you, it is really painful for interview result. In summers who faces the interview their case delays because like you many applicant cases are waiting for the interview result. The pressure is really high for the visa office. In this summer many applicant are waiting for their result and that’s why your interview result is delay. March and May applicant are lucky , they got quick result from visa office, may be that time the pressure load of applicant is not like summer applicant. If you did good interview, I think there is no worry for your interview result. Very soon you will get your result. Like you juwelsingh and love(ao) also waiting for their result and they faced their interview in the summer.

Take care
Farhana

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
so my husband and i decided to send additionals to VO. If my husband submit from his side is it necessary to send them canada or SVO .

my husband consulted wid his lawyr before submitting all the docs , photos everything. but we didnt send our honeymoon or ongoing status. so these r our red flags now for interview. although i hav lots of proof, hope they want to see on interview.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
jupiter16 said:
so my husband and i decided to send additionals to VO. If my husband submit from his side is it necessary to send them canada or SVO .

my husband consulted wid his lawyr before submitting all the docs , photos everything. but we didnt send our honeymoon or ongoing status. so these r our red flags now for interview. although i hav lots of proof, hope they want to see on interview.
Send everything to svo

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
farhana766 said:
Hello deeafahd,

Order GCMS note and try to find out what is officer comment on your application. GCMS note help you to find out your weak point in your application. You send visa office your marriage proof and it is totally depends on visa office. If visa office put you in the interview, it is really difficult to waived your interview and the plus point of your marriage proof you will face the easy interview. Don’t worries your marriage proof will save your application from refuse.

Take care
Farhana
helloo thx for your reply...I ordered notes more than 1 and a half months ago but still did not come ,I ordered again recently and I am waiting...why they do not want to give me my notes?? loll...I send more proof wheter they will accept them or not I know it will not make any harm to my application.
My medical expired 2 weeks ago and I send them email ask about it if to renew it or not and they said they will let me know if to renew it or not.
My husband thinks even though there are 28 yrs gap they can not refuse us base on that, and plus we have a lots of proofs...I do not know what else to think I just have to wait 1 more month (because it will be the limit termen for processing my application) and god be with all of us !!!!!

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
deeafahd said:
helloo thx for your reply...I ordered notes more than 1 and a half months ago but still did not come ,I ordered again recently and I am waiting...why they do not want to give me my notes?? loll...I send more proof wheter they will accept them or not I know it will not make any harm to my application.
My medical expired 2 weeks ago and I send them email ask about it if to renew it or not and they said they will let me know if to renew it or not.
My husband thinks even though there are 28 yrs gap they can not refuse us base on that, and plus we have a lots of proofs...I do not know what else to think I just have to wait 1 more month (because it will be the limit termen for processing my application) and god be with all of us !!!!!
The maximum time is 30 days for gcms notes. Email them and let them know they are late and you're waiting for them.