FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Quote from: Ahmegan on May 20, 2013, 06:44:16 am
Well...glad everyone else had a much better experience....my husband and I were scheduled to leave sharm el sheikh airport at 930am and when we arrived there at 8am we found out that all of the flights were cancelled because of strikes at cairo airport. SO we were faced with a very difficult situation, usually the car ride to cairo is around 6 hours, we called a private limo company and they said they could make it before our interview time. This limo is very expensive, around 2000LE one way. But this interview was very important to us because we want to be together so much so we decided to take the car. When we passed the suez canal we were running late and the driver was under pressure to make it. He began driving too fast and passed a corner where he caught some sand and the car flipped 5 times and landed in the opposite direction. In this moment when we realized we were going off the road, my husband tried to reach for me to protect me and we looked at each other and he said my God and he started screaming. My whole body went numb because I knew that the car spinning 5 times and it was not going to end up good. When the car was flipping it landed hard in the side where i was sitting and i busted my arm and shoulder and my arm is swollen (when i woke up this morning my arm was better but my neck was extremely sore and my back too and so my husband and i are going to the hospital). I immediately looked to see if my husband was ok and was trying to kick the door (that was facing the sky) open and he couldnt because it was smashed in so he climbed out of the window that was broken then helped me get up...Alhamdullah there was a bus that was behind us and stopped to help us get out my husband took my hands and alhamdullah everyone was safe and not hurt too bad. My husband was weeping and i was in complete shock, my whole body was numb but I knew my back was hurt because I felt that part. My husband and I were both holding each other crying and he kept saying alhamdulah that we are alive. I have never seen him cry except on our wedding (which was happy tears). We had purchased nice clothes to present well at the interview and they were ripped up and had blood on them. He told me, Megan I need to take you to the hospital, the interview does not matter any more because you are the only important part of my life. I told him this interview is our only chance to be together and I need you in my life and he kept insisting but I said we already risked our life so we have to go to the interview. So i called the embassy and the nice lady was sincere and told us that when we arrived we could have our interview.
We arrived 1.5 hours later around 330 in bloody ripped up clothes our bodies aching, and they knew the reason why. My husband went in first, I thought he would be at least 20 minutes later, when he came out 5 minutes later he gave me the thumbs up and I was so excited because I thought the officer was going to accept us.
When I went in he asked me only simple questions like, how did you meet and when and when was your marriage and how old are you and your husband and how old when you met. What is your religion and when did you convert. SO I answered these questions respectfully and honestly and it seemed to be going well, although he rarely kept eye contact, I had no doubt in my mind the interview was accepted since he didnt ask any "red flag" questions or any questions about our relationship. THEN he told me "after I looked at your papers I have too many concerns and that is why your file is rejected" so I told him I dont understand why, I have answered your questions so is there anymore you can ask me about our relationship or circumstance?? He said no I have asked enough (I thought oh yeah 10 questions about when and where we met is fair to judge our relationship). SO i started talking and talking about his first concern which was me converting to Islam. I told him I have never had a religion in my life where all my questions have been answered, I was always confused when I was in the catholic school I atteded and I was searching for answers because I wanted to be strong in my faith. I told him the utter truth, i didnt want to lie and say Im not a muslim. I said i began learning about islam more through the summer and before I met Ahmed and I understood mroe about it. When I met him he told me that he knows I attended a catholic school and he would accept me for who I am and never force me or ask me to change. But I wanted to learn more about Islam and I was really curious about many things. SO he sent me a few videos and articles and I began to read and read behind what he sent me and I was beginning to accept Islam because I found so much beauty behind it and I was in awe about it...I had already accepted Islam many months before we got married but I told Ahmed I didnt want to convert officially in canada but in Egypt in the Al-Azhar mosque because it is one of the biggest and important in the world. And I told the interviewer this and that it would be more beneficial to me spiritually. (Maybe it is my fault I didnt convert earlier before my marriage but I only wanted to tell the truth). THEN he said a red flag is how soon we got married after our meeting in person... I told him the truth again that Ahmed and I were talking everyday for many hours on skype and it was like we were really in person. I said we began to discuss our marriage after 6 months of talking as I was sure he was the one. I told him I have had experience talking to people online and I know the things to look out for when they are lying to me. I did my research about Ahmed too but the things we shared with each other were very deep, even I met his family many times online. SO i said that we decided together to marry because it is important to both of us if we are married and commmited, I said both of us through our life wanted to be commited to one person ONLY and I said I found this person and I am so sure. And I said its not possible for us to be in a relationship with each other when we are not married, (there are things we would do together that would be haram if not married and we both valued our faith) im sure he understood that. THEN he said also about your age ( I was 18 when we married) and I explained to him that the way I grew up,,my parents were always working and I was left to take care of my sister and I and i had a lot of responsibilities from a young age, I said I was different always from the other girls in my class, I didnt want to drink or hang out with boys like them. I said to him yes I agree it is different to marry from a young age and I said thats why, because I am different and I said I believe I am much more mature than any girl in my age. He kept saying "I appreciate your opinion...but" and this made me very angry because its NOT my OPINION its my life and the truth and its the love between me and my husband, I didnt want to argue this with him because my life was in his hands. THEN he was getting frustrated a little because I was trying to explain to him everything about our case and the truth. He said your husband is LYING to you, he added you online not through a mistake (because my husband added me by mistake to skype in mistake for another person) I got soooo angry because who is he to tell me the man I am commited to for 2 years is lying to me. He also said that many egyptian men meet girls online to come to Canada. I said Yes i am aware of that and I am aware of the type of men these are and this is not my husband who is the only one I trust and respect and SO i went on and on about our relationship how we are so commited to each other and its hard for us to be appart (which is why I visit every 4 months, when I am in University FT AND WORKING FT!!!!!!!) I said my husband and I are extremely close and we make a perfect team and I said I know its hard for anyone to understand how an online relationship can work until you have experienced it, I told him we talked literally everyday for hours and hours and hours and we rely on each other. He said again I appreciate your opinion but... I said if he refuses this it will not only be hard for my husband and I living appart but it would destroy my life and future if we have to live in egypt together because Im only completed my second year university and I would have to quit at this point because it is emotionally and physically impossible for my husband and I to continue living appart and continue spending thousands of dollars to see each other every 4 months. HE said did you even consider living far from Canada when you married him, I said of course I did, he is my husband and we can live anywhere in the world together, I said Im never leaving him and he is never leaving me, but I said at this point it only makes sense to live in Canada for us because of my university, because my husband needs to meet my family (which can not afford to go to Egypt now because they are ranchers and had a very hard time financially) and also we want to have children and Canada is the best place to do that. I said my husband and I can not have children and live in different countries, and its much better to support them in Canada. BUT he kept saying I appreciate your opinion BUT (!!!!!) so i told him i have told u everything and Its going to be very hard for us...and he said I know you dont like it but your husbands interview was a whole lie and he is lying to you and you have different religions and you are a young age....(!!!!!!!!! I WAS VERY MAD AT THIS!!!! I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TRUTHFULLY TO HIM AND WE CHOSE NOT TO LIE TO MAKE OUR CASE BETTER BECAUSE WE ARE TWO TRUTHFULL PEOPLE!!!!! I AM A MUSLIM AND I ALWAYS WILL BE) He then told me he has 600 cases in backlog and will send an email with reasons why he will reject and he said its not my final decision but probably and he said it will take a month to send this email (I told him Im here for another month which is why its taking this long). I said to him I will take it to court and he says he will send all information on that (which is weird because he shouldnt be so willing maybe hes scared) and I said what if we reapply and he said not possible because if i get your case I will reject again.. Then he said u have not proven to me enough evidence that your marriage is real (I dont know what else to tell him since he doesnt believe any of it) I then said I have here many documents with conversations between my husband and mother and me and my mother proving our strength and my moms support, tele bills over the last month (which are like 120$a month on skype plus my sms bill on my phone (around 40$) and telus bills from my home phone (another 50$) so you can imagine how much we talk) and also pictures of us and my plane tickets for every time I go to Egypt which is like 4 times in the last year. We gathered a lot of good evidence of how much we talk and missed each other. But he said no I do not need to see more, there is already enough evidence in your package that you applied with (which didnt make sense to me because if we already had enough evidence what is the reason he is not believing us or accepting anything we said)
ANYWAYS I left the room without a word after he thanked me and I saw my husband and he looked to me for the news and I shook my head and I saw his face fall which broke my heart and I sat down and explained everything to him. He got very angry especially the officer told me that we were lying. SO i told my husband I will ask to speak with the embassador, so I went to the counter and I told the guy I just finished my interview, and it was rejected I dont believe any of it was fair and I wish as my right as a Canadian to speak with the embassador or anyone higher. He was shocked and didnt know what to say, he was very nice and tried to let us go away by saynig you can send an email with a complaint but we stood firm and insisted. SO he said unfortunately the embassador or anyone higher cannot talk 15 min before closing or without a meeting. SO my husband and I are sending an email to arrange for a meeting with this guy hopefully he will listen to us together...If no one responds to us we will go again to the embassy early and demand it. IM not leaving Egypt until this happens (an appeal is another avenue but if that is rejected we basically lost all chances).
After the interview I spent an hour and a half on the phone with my mom and his mom who are both distraught and we were both in tears and my mother was horrified by this officer and demands for us to speak with someone immediately....and yes we did tell the officer about being in the accident and what we did together in the accident and what happened. He dismissed it but the lady next to him was shocked. I thought that enough evidence about how much we want to be together could have been found by us almost dying to get to the interview and how we kept going...any human being Im sure would have sympathy for that, but I guess to him its normal??? Anyways my husband and I havent eaten really for 2 days and we only feel pain and adrenaline so we are not giving up... @ Freeislam000 we would like to meet with you, also to anyone else who wants to meet us with any suggestions we will let everyone know when we will be in cairo again (which will be hopefully soon)

I agree there is nothing that makes sense in his reason...he said there is a big age gap in my marriage-6 years, i think that is pretty normal, and he complained to me that people shouldn't marry of a different religion, well that's bogus too because we are both Muslims. At this point I think there is more behind why he is rejecting these cases. I really think he cannot accept all of them so he has to reject some. I had a lot of evidence to show him and he refused to look at it. I had a lot to say about my marriage after he asked only simple questions like how old are you and where do you work--and then your rejected because your marriage isn't genuine. But he ignored what I said and instead told me Im a liar and my husbands a liar and we are all damned if we want to try again-yet he was for some reason encouraging me more than normal to appeal the case after he rejected us? I swear my husband and I prepared for hours and hours and we gave really strong answers. Especially after being in a car accident and there being no sign of remorse...something just doesn't make sense to me. I will be speaking with someone here in Egypt before I return to Canada to try and figure this out, even camping in the embassy if I have to lol.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
These are some questions that they can ask to couples living together..

Development of Your Relationship

What did the two of you have in common?

Where did you go for dates?

When did your relationship turn romantic?

How long was it before you decided to get married?

The Wedding

How many people attended your wedding?

Did each of your parents attend?

Was there music or other entertainment?

What kind of cake (or other food) did you serve?

Who were the bridesmaids/groomsmen?

How late did the guests stay?

Did the bride change clothes for the reception?

Did you serve liquor? What kind?

Did anyone get drunk or otherwise embarrass themselves at the reception?

What time did you and the [bride or groom] leave the reception?

Did you go on a honeymoon? When did you leave? How did you get there? What airlines?

Regular Routines

Who gets up first? At what time?

How many alarm clocks do you set in the morning?

Who makes breakfast?

What do each of you eat for breakfast?

Does your spouse drink coffee in the morning?

What time do the working spouse or spouses arrive home?

Who cleans the house?

What day is your garbage picked up?

Who takes care of paying the bills?

Do you have a joint bank account? Where?

Do you have a cat, dog, or other pet? Who feeds it? Who walks it (or cleans its kitty
litter box, cage, etc.)?

Do you and/or your spouse attend regular religious services? Where?

Where do you keep the spare toilet paper?

The Cooking

How many times a week on average do you eat out?

What is your favorite restaurant for special occasions? For weekly outings?

Who does most of the cooking?

Who does the grocery shopping? Where?

Is there a particular food that you eat every week?

What is your spouse's favorite/least favorite food?

What color are the kitchen curtains?

Do you have a barbecue grill? Do you use it?

Other Family Members

Have you met each other's parents?

How often do you see each other's parents?

When was the last time you saw them? Where? For how long?

On important holidays, do you buy individual gifts for your parents-in-law? Do they buy individual gifts for you?

How do each of you get along with your parents-in-law?

Which other members of your spouse's family do you see frequently? When was the last time you saw them? What did you do together?

Home Technology

How many land-line telephones are in your house? Where are they?

Do you have an answering machine on your home telephone? Who checks the messages?

How many televisions are in the house? In which rooms? Do you watch shows together, or separately? Name one show that you always watch together.

Do you record any television shows?

Do you subscribe to a DVD rental service?

Does your spouse listen to the radio? What station?

How many cars do you have?

Do you have a garage? Who parks in it? Do you use a garage door opener?

Do you have a camera? Who uses it most often? Who takes pictures at important family occasions?

In the Bedroom

What size is your bed (Twin, Queen, or King)?

Do you have a regular mattress, futon, or waterbed?

How many windows are there in your bedroom?

What color are your spouse's pajamas?

Who sleeps on each side of the bed?

What form of contraception (birth control) do you use?

When was your wife's last menstrual period?

Where do you keep your toothbrushes? What kind of toothpaste, soap, and shampoo does each of you use?

Do either of you read or watch television before going to sleep? Do you have lamps next to your bed?

Have you ever had an argument that resulted in one of you sleeping in another room? Who, and which room?

The Rest of the House

Do you live in a home or apartment? Who pays the mortgage or rent? How much is it?

Is there a carpet in your front hallway? What color? Is your sofa a regular one or does it have a pull-out bed?

Have you ever had houseguests sleep there?

What type of curtains or window coverings is in your living room? What color?

How many staircases are in your house?

How many sinks, toilets, and showers are there in your house or apartment in total?

Do you leave any lights on when you go to sleep at night?

Celebrations

When is your spouse's birthday?

What did you do for your spouse's last birthday?

How did you celebrate your most recent wedding anniversary?

What religious holidays do you celebrate together?

What's the most important holiday of the year in your household? Where do you typically celebrate it?

Have you and your spouse gone to see a movie or other form of entertainment lately? When, and what did you see?

What did the two of you do last New Year's Eve? Canada day?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
INTERVIEW FOR OUTLAND APPLICANT IN LA:

Hi guys, I had interview yesterday and I got approved. It was a short one and we were out in 25 minutes although we had to wait for about 1.30 hr from our schedule time. And yes she interviewed both me and my wife together in 25 minutes. There were only two interviews including ours. VO interviewed the other couple for over 90 minutes and refused them. Do not expect this LA office to be very big like buffalo there were only 4 people in there including security guy and visa officer.

Anyhow guys thanks everyone for helping my queries you guys are amazing and I love this forum. This forum helped me way way more than my lawyer, honestly.

Few more questioned she said she is sending medical and fingerprint request to me on lawyers email, hopefully I will get it today. Question is how long will it take now after I done with both? She said medical is taking 4 months now but I doubt it.

Second question, she said your status is expiring in month and half and its your responsibility to remain in status until you land. She suggest me to apply for TRV as visitor and she said you have 90 days after your status expires.........

I was interviewed(sponsored by my wife) and the main reason was my education. They wanted to know in detail where I took education and when I completed my programs. They wanted to see my transcripts. Although education documents are not in the checklist of spousal application but I highly recommend to include it, otherwise it can waste your precious time like it wasted my one whole year especially if you are living in canada with your spouse.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
INTERESTING STORY...SPONSOR CANADIAN 36 YEARS AGE GAP...FEDERAL COURT GRANTED PR!

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/alberta/Filipina+bride+cleared+join+Alberta+husband+years+senior/9964295/story.html

Reactions: Alicee

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
24-Feb-2014, SponsorshipApproved 01-Apr-2014
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Officially rec'd Beijing 24-May-2014
Med's Done....
29-Dec-2013 "Medical Results rec'd" 01-Apr-2014
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
Hasan9999 said:
INTERESTING STORY...SPONSOR CANADIAN 36 YEARS AGE GAP...FEDERAL COURT GRANTED PR!

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/alberta/Filipina+bride+cleared+join+Alberta+husband+years+senior/9964295/story.html
Glad to see. Thanks for posting. [not my situation] but feel if truth is to be judged, we must all realize that there are approximately 7 billion versions of this uniquely human trait we call "truth"

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

POSTED BY Reeyan:

January 08, 2014, 12:30:24 am

Hi Everyone! My husband is in India and they called him yesterday night to come tomorrow instead. I was very shocked He went just now to have an interview at 9:30am Jan 8 2014 and It went very well..

Officer was very nice and polite. She said everything looks very good...
Asked few questions:

When did you get married??
Where does her (sponsor) work??
Where does her parents work??
How long does it take for your Sponsor to get to work from work?? TIME???
WHen is your sponsor's day off???
Why did she got divorced before??

In the end, She was satisfied and told him to send new Police Clearence and re medical within 30 days.. My husband went back to the receptionist to make sure again and the receptionist told him they will send him a letter very soon..

Im so happyyy and i wanted to share this to you all first.......I jumped right away and writting this to you all..

+++
January 08, 2014, 02:09:19 pm

Ummm My husband didnt say anything about that...Interviewer was an indian lady.. She wasent rude at all and laughed/Smiled at some jokes..My husband can be lil funny lol..

They asked him, Where is your wife's husband?? instead of Where is her ex husband?? So, He answered: " I'M HERE!!" so, she smiled..lmao

He also mentioned, as soon as he got in the building they called him right away..Took them 2 mins to call him in the booth..

They also check our western union receipt. She read all the emails too..

+++++ Dont worry. Just becuase they called you for an interview doesnt mean that they think your relationship not genuine...They called us for an interview also..In our GCMS notes- it was all mixed up with religion and the wedding location..Which is so stupid..We were well prepared and ready to answer everything and show all the proofs but They didnt ask a single thing about those confusion.. It went well and they just wanted to see your face lol I guess* Asked few questions like Where is your spouse working in Canda??How far is her work to home???Thats all........So buddy, Dont worry..JUst bring lots and lots of proofs...Watever u have...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY Aquarian on a successful interview experience :

October 02, 2013, 01:33:31 pm

No, they did not drill him; it was not a long interview. She asked what he does for a living, asked about what I do for a living, asked him about my kids/home life, spoke about his education/diplomas, how his family reacted to him wanting to marry a non-muslim, asked him to identify who was who in some of the pics, made comments that she can see that the family (more specifically his mother) likes me a lot, how many trips I/we made, where and when, where we stayed...And then told him that she believes that our relationship is genuine, he was accepted and that she will try to get visa for him right away, which she did a few hours later!! She did not question him about our short courtship (5 months) before marrying.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
INSPIRING NOTES BY APPEAL WINNER:

POSTED BY Tunisianbride:

June 11, 2013, 12:08:45 pm

I'm happy that I'm giving you hope, because it's our hopes & dreams that keeps us going thru this long drawn-out process. I had a lot going against me, and although I always had plenty of hope, part of me thought we'd never win. Even some of my family members and closest friends and co-workers, thought my marriage was a sham, but all this negativity only made me want to win more! My husband and I did a lot of praying and we both worked really hard to win, because we weren't going to give up without a fight. For me, it became more of a matter of principle than where we were going to live, because I always knew that I could live in Tunisia with my husband. He had a good job, a house and after 7 trips there, I felt that I could live quite comfortably there, but, not as comfortable as I'd be here, of course. In the end, all our hard work paid off, and now all the doubters, are believers!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY LINK FOR SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

CIC : You may use this form if:

You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
The information you seek is not available on E-cas .
Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
EVIDENCES/ RELATIONSHIP PROOFS

POSTED BY toutesweet:

........evidence can be pics of you together, esp showing different places and the passage of time. Pics with each others family members. Passport stamps if you've travelled together. If travel was in country, train or bus ticket receipts etc.
Receipts or leases with both your names on it. Property joint bank accounts with both your names on it.
Money transfers, phone records, Skype records (print history, sometimes works sometimes doesn't but they always have some limited records you can print regularly) , email records (just search your spouses name and print all the inbox/outbox hits with the subject lines.)
Letters, letters of support from friends and our family. Wedding cards, well wishing cards, pkg slips of any shipped gifts.
Anything that shows your connection and communication.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
RELATIONSHIP PROOFS

POSTED BY shiny88:

keep every single proofs not only picture for your spouse to present at the interview, we had every single months skype history ( i even took a picture of me with the thousands of calling cards i used in the beginning),pictures, passport stamp that i went to visit him, hotel receipts(with both name and signatures).. the more you have the better it is of course what matters the most is the answer of the question your spouse will be asked. send & tell her to print and gather proofs one by one, all togheter may cost a lot..at the last minute you may forget some important stuff, you never know what proof they can ask. exemple the officer asked my husband proof that i was pregnant>even tough they took all the proofs before interview who knows maybe they didnt see it, who knows maybe the officer wasnt satisfied until my husband showed proof of my pregnancy...so just saying... hope they dont make you wait as long as they did to us. and if you skype take some screenshots

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL SPOUSAL INTERVIEW

Quote from: ashunandal on December 18, 2012, 10:22:50 am

Hi All ,

This is my contibution towards all of them who have their interview . I don't want anybody to miss a chance to be with their loved ones .

I had an interview in Jan , And it was successful . The interview lasted for 45 mins . My husband was with me .

Many PPl have shared their exp , but i didn"t come across anyone who had similar exp like mine .

They can ask u questions like , Where did ur spouse propose u , what time was it ? and how ?

When n where did u first time got intimate with ur spouse ?

What contraceptives did u use ?

Rest all the questions r the same as posted before by many ..

There were questions which the VO asked again and again in diff ways . There was also a point , when after questioning my husband the VO called me and asked me the same questions , after i answered ,he very sturnly said that ur husband"s answers r diff from urs , but i maintained what i replied . Then the VO said i can refuse ur appilication if ur answers don"t match ,i still stuck to my reply . They will scream ,and try to give u an impression that they have caught u wrong , but u dont get confused n maintain ur cool n keep answering .

During the whole process , i noticed that ur body language is very imp , eye contact is very imp .

May be this helps all of u ... And most imp mine was not at all a simple case .

God Bless

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

POSTED BY shiny88:

December 13, 2012, 11:10:43 am

Some of the question my husband was asked was:

Does your wife cook home?my husband answer both.
Then asked what is the name of the place she goes to eat?
How do you communicate with your spouse? he answered skype
Then he was asked how much it cost to use skype to communicate?
Do you have a watch?what is the time where your wife lives right now?
what is her favorite singer?
Why did you marry in very short time ?3X asked 3different way
HOw much is your spouse rent,what is included..?
What is your spouse job,how much earns?
how she goes to work?
how many hours?
How many friends does she have?why only .. friends?
whats your spouse hobby?
When you want to go to canada?

They asked more just cant remember which was yes/no questions.
The officer wanted short answer to the questions, if he wanted to explain they asked him to stop.lol

I would appreciate also if others can share their experience

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
INERVIEW EXPERIENCE (THE RESULT WAS POSITIVE)

POSTED BY shiny88 :

Hi guyz, first of all i wanted to say that the interview wasnt conducted the way we expected at all.
The interviewer was a young man, there was a bangladeshi intrepreter with him.

The first thing they did is take all his proove before he was called in the interview room. Once he was in he waited for the officer to come.
He asked what language should the interview be.-my husband answered i speak english with my wife but i prefer to do my interview in bangla because i can explain in details the answers. The officer said if you speak with your wife english then you can do it in english, then he gave a paper to read to my husband he read and he said you are fine or something. (to me is wrong, they basically didnt give him choice of language even though there was an interpreter.

Some of the question he asked was(when my husband want to give details the *censored word*7r keep saying i want short answer!)how the f7ck you can justify if a marriage is genuine with short answer?WTF?

How come you married in short time.
What is her favorite singer.
Where do i work.
how i go to work.
what i do at work.
where she live and with whom, if its house apartment..
how much is the rent.
How many friend do i have.
what is your wifes hobby.
if i cook home or eat outside ,when outside whats the name of store???
some other stuff
How we communicate,how often and time. he asked how much he pays to use skype?wtf nothing!
he asked what time is in canada RIGHT NOW.
He asked my husband when he want to go to canada?WTF? my husband then said my wife is pregnant due in january i want to go as soon as possible because its her first pregnancy and she is scared so i want to go asap to support her. my husband asked if it was possible then the officer said your medical is expired long ago so after the decision you would have to do it again(or something like that) then the officer wanted to see proove of pregnancy, he looked at the doctor paper and my ultrasound pic right after my husband mention my pregnancy. then asked are you sure its your baby? my husband said she came to me in may2012 and conceived my child!!!! so hopefully he is not dumb enough and can count 9months from may!

Aanyway i have a bad feeling about it, he took my husband email id. and he said he will let him know in 7 days.

he didnt not keep anything but he KEPT THE POLICE CERTIFICATE?why?

He didnt say he didnt believe the relationship ,neitheir did he said he believed it.

But the way he didnt give chance to my husband to explains make me wonder.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
SPONSOR'S PRESENCE IN THE INTERVIEW IS BETTER!

POSTED BY marty11:

I was with my wife when she was scheduled for the interview, although it was not necessary for me to be there (just available for an eventual phone call, if necessary) and, surpise, the VO officer intervied me first, then she called my wife. Maybe it depends on the VO, but being there with your spouse at the interview I think adds a lot of weight.

We had interview as well, they interviewed me, the sposorer, for about 15 minutes and my wife for about 20 minutes or so. Total about 35-40 minutes. All the questions they asked are amongst the questions I posted above. If the relationship is genuine, then you should not worry at all, they "smell" immediately fake relationships, they are professionals.