Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 feb 2015
AOR Received.
10 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 dec 2014
hello guys,
i am a feb 2015 applicant. My husband is in India and we are going to have interview on 7th march. we are in together from last 3.5 years. Lets see what is waiting ahead of us.

Jbguerchuk

Nov 18, 2015
Hong kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 19,2015
AOR Received.
July 18,2015
File Transfer...
August 17,2015
Med's Done....
Upfront -April 16,2015
Interview........
March 1,2016 refusal letter after 2days; appeal March16 (Vancouver)
Anyone can help me please?? I just got interview yesterday and the officer focus to my overstayed in Canada for more than a year.And now questioning the genuineness of my relationship/marriage to my husband.I never receive any 3 types of removal order or any letter to force leave the country, from Canada Immigration and CBSA. because nobody knows that I overstayed my tourists visa (june-December 2013)except my Canadian husbanb and my employer in Hong Kong who bring me to Canada and continue work to them in Canada.We know it's illegal that's why I decided to left the country even already married to my husband in canada.My questions: Will the Canadian authorities can still punish me and my husband cause of over staying? Can they issue me removal letter even I voluntarily left Canada last Jan 2015? Do i need to get ARC or application to return to Canada?
No decision yet but it's like denied application.The Chinese Lady give back all the evidence and proof of our relationship from my application and doesn't even want to see papers of support,photos and all evidence for our sponsorship application and she said there's nothing I can do to ur case. We will review ur files and u'll know there result in 2 weeks pack ur stuff and leave.Shes been rude officer to me. I guess also discrimination cause I am the only Filino applicants that time.and I am still upset because of that.

nicolemariemac

Feb 15, 2016
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2015 Remedicals requested 18-04-2016 and completed 20-04-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
Posting here to flag for myself if my husband is required to go for an interview...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
hello Hasan999 what is the out come of your interview , did you receive any medical request or any letter from them ,
please let us know as we are also worry about our interview
I haven't received any response from them for interview. Still waiting...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Mona8200 said:
hello guys,
i am a feb 2015 applicant. My husband is in India and we are going to have interview on 7th march. we are in together from last 3.5 years. Lets see what is waiting ahead of us.
How was your interview?

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Hasan9999 said:
How was your interview?
Hassan below is her interview experience
hope that helps
Good Luck

hello guys, so here is my interview experience. was waiting for this day from last 1.5 months.

We basically know why we got this interview. My husband applied for protection visa in Australia while he was student there. reason for this application was, he had some family issues in India and had some fight due to property distribution. So he couldn't come to india. He first applied for temporary resident in Australia prior to this protection visa which didn't approved. But he couldn't go to india so he applied this protection visa.which got refused. By the time he figures out what to do after the refusal of protection visa, he applied for another review of this refusal and in the mean time his parents sorted out the problem and he came back to india. basically the interview was cause of all this protection visa.

My husband reached new delhi around 8 am and cleared security by 8:50am. His interview was scheduled for 9 am. His went in. It was a canadian lady. She started with the basic questions how we met. Where we met, why he chose me, (we met online and then in person). how he guessed i was the right person. After the basic , she talked about protection visa claim. It was stressful, but my husband did very well. She asked why we didn't have children yet. What he is gonna do when he is here, what Your wife do , who she live with and all that. Basically all the question that is on form was concluding it. She was stretching it out a lil bit to make him confuse. Then they called me. Call duration was 7 min. She started with where i work. Who i live with, who else live in the house. then asked me a couple question about my husband's protection visa,, i guess to double check his story. Then asked about children, i said i am not ready as my husband told her, my wife wants to wait. did u guys used any protection, if yes what kind. she was basically cross checking every minor thing he said. After she was done, i guess she went back to my husband and said she is approving the application and my husband will get remed request on his email. It wasn't bad bad but it could be if you don't prepare much. Stick with the same details you guys discussed with each other. Try not to say what your spouse don't know. Because thats what creates trouble. Again thank you so much guys for your support and will keep updating with the next step

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello rumu,
what do you mean by before? Before means when you applied that time did you mention u need interpreter or before the interview. Coz on my application my husband didn't ask for interpreter.
hello farhana , how was your interview , and what was the visa officer behaivior , hope it went smooth
please let me know your reply

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
hello farhana , how was your interview , and what was the visa officer behaivior , hope it went smooth
please let me know your reply
Hello Sjgolfer,
My interview done today afternoon. I went to high commission of Canada at 12:30pm in afternoon in Dhaka. I went with my father. I and my father went in the Canada high commission at 1pm. When I went they gave me a form to fill up. In the form they said about my file number, my inlaw name if I live there and their telephone number, my work place and if I not live in my inlaws then where I live and my parents name ,my sister name and their telephone no.I fill all the part except my work place.The vise officer is a Chinese lady around 40age and they have an interpreter. They ask who is this person and I said this is my father. They told me fill the form and stay here. But they call my father and 15mins they ask my father several questions,
They ask my father about my previous marriage, they ask my father about my husband previous marriage, they ask my father that he did my marriage with my husband for Canada purpose.why I get divoce and what are the reason the divorce. What my father call to my husband, what is my husband name, how many sister I had and where they live now.Do my father want to go Canada. My father give all the answer.

Then they call me for interview. my interview was 1hour 15 min. the lady ask me what I do, the lady said why I still a house tutor after my marriage, she said why I not live with my in laws? How I first conduct with my husband before my marriage , why I made conduct with my husband first, she was very surprise in our culture why I made a contact with him first why not my husband. Why my marriage dissolved, why I gave him lately divorce, why did not children in my present marriage, what I do when I went to Canada, what my husband work, what my husband do in holiday, why he not go to toranto why only whitby for shopping purpose, then the lady ask what I know about whitby town and name of the shopping mall, she ask me why my husband not go to USA because my sister live in Canada, Why my spouse not come with me in my interview?

The lady officer cross check with me with my father and my mother- in-law. They call my mother in law to know the real thing. Every question they cross check with my father.

The taugh part for me about whitby town. I know about whitby from my husband but when I told about the Oshawa shopping mall the officer said she did not know about it, I said my husband go to Ayesha mosque then she ask me tell me the time he need to go to the mosque, when I said my husband shopping for Walmart the lady said why Walmart not other place? When I said my husband tried to go to USA but he rejected. The lady officer said you husband need not visa to go to USA, But I said he is immigrant he need visa but the lady still argue with me but I still said my husband not citizen he is immigrant he need visa, but the lady officer argue with me. But I still not change my question. When I tell about whitby Saturday and Sunday bus service the lady said when the bus came after by after?what is the duration about the bus. The lady officer said where your husband buy benglai food and name the shop?

My interview was not easy but my interpreter is very good.All the time the officer want to cross check my question with my father, than she cross check my mother in law. Every time the lady want the explanation like why I made the first conduct with my husband , why not from my husband side, because in western country do like that but in your culture is not happened its like Mikey. My answer is like that, I said because I don’t allow to call any one that’s why I made conduct, it seem makey but its my true story if I want I can tell a lie. So some question is not easy for me but I gave them answer.
Lastly the visa officer said do you want to say something, I said yes. I said my husband gave me every month financial support, I am his insurance benificer, I have a DPS there my husband is my nominee.I have a proof with me. But the officer did not want to see it. After cross check with my mother in law I said the visa office I want to say something I have all those papers that interview required. The Lady said I need your application and police certificate. I gave her and said thank you

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Sjgolfer,
My interview done today afternoon. I went to high commission of Canada at 12:30pm in afternoon in Dhaka. I went with my father. I and my father went in the Canada high commission at 1pm. When I went they gave me a form to fill up. In the form they said about my file number, my inlaw name if I live there and their telephone number, my work place and if I not live in my inlaws then where I live and my parents name ,my sister name and their telephone no.I fill all the part except my work place.The vise officer is a Chinese lady around 40age and they have an interpreter. They ask who is this person and I said this is my father. They told me fill the form and stay here. But they call my father and 15mins they ask my father several questions,
They ask my father about my previous marriage, they ask my father about my husband previous marriage, they ask my father that he did my marriage with my husband for Canada purpose.why I get divoce and what are the reason the divorce. What my father call to my husband, what is my husband name, how many sister I had and where they live now.Do my father want to go Canada. My father give all the answer.

Then they call me for interview. my interview was 1hour 15 min. the lady ask me what I do, the lady said why I still a house tutor after my marriage, she said why I not live with my in laws? How I first conduct with my husband before my marriage , why I made conduct with my husband first, she was very surprise in our culture why I made a contact with him first why not my husband. Why my marriage dissolved, why I gave him lately divorce, why did not children in my present marriage, what I do when I went to Canada, what my husband work, what my husband do in holiday, why he not go to toranto why only whitby for shopping purpose, then the lady ask what I know about whitby town and name of the shopping mall, she ask me why my husband not go to USA because my sister live in Canada, Why my spouse not come with me in my interview?

The lady officer cross check with me with my father and my mother- in-law. They call my mother in law to know the real thing. Every question they cross check with my father.

The taugh part for me about whitby town. I know about whitby from my husband but when I told about the Oshawa shopping mall the officer said she did not know about it, I said my husband go to Ayesha mosque then she ask me tell me the time he need to go to the mosque, when I said my husband shopping for Walmart the lady said why Walmart not other place? When I said my husband tried to go to USA but he rejected. The lady officer said you husband need not visa to go to USA, But I said he is immigrant he need visa but the lady still argue with me but I still said my husband not citizen he is immigrant he need visa, but the lady officer argue with me. But I still not change my question. When I tell about whitby Saturday and Sunday bus service the lady said when the bus came after by after?what is the duration about the bus. The lady officer said where your husband buy benglai food and name the shop?

My interview was not easy but my interpreter is very good.All the time the officer want to cross check my question with my father, than she cross check my mother in law. Every time the lady want the explanation like why I made the first conduct with my husband , why not from my husband side, because in western country do like that but in your culture is not happened its like Mikey. My answer is like that, I said because I don’t allow to call any one that’s why I made conduct, it seem makey but its my true story if I want I can tell a lie. So some question is not easy for me but I gave them answer.
Lastly the visa officer said do you want to say something, I said yes. I said my husband gave me every month financial support, I am his insurance benificer, I have a DPS there my husband is my nominee.I have a proof with me. But the officer did not want to see it. After cross check with my mother in law I said the visa office I want to say something I have all those papers that interview required. The Lady said I need your application and police certificate. I gave her and said thank you
Hi Farhana
Thanks for sharing your experience. Long interview I would say. So what the officier said at the end positive or
Wait for the result.

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
CIC still didn't let us know the result, it's been a month and half already with wondering either our interview was positive or negative

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
CIC still didn't let us know the result, it's been a month and half already with wondering either our interview was positive or negative
Dear Rumu,
The lady officer only want my police certificate and my two application.The officer kept my police certificate and two application. The lady officer said she will let me know later.

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear Rumu,
The lady officer only want my police certificate and my two application.The officer kept my police certificate and two application. The lady officer said she will let me know later.
Dear Farhana
I think you got through if not then she wouldn't worry about your police certificate.
Did she give you any time frame to wait for the result.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
Dear Farhana
I think you got through if not then she wouldn't worry about your police certificate.
Did she give you any time frame to wait for the result.
Dear Rumu,
It was a long interview and the officer talk with me non stop 1 hour and 15 min. The lady officer is very strict and she wants explanation again and again in different question. I passed a very stressful day really I never thought about the long interview but the good thing is I answer the all answer and explanation. I think the lady officer have a doubt on my marriage. Thats why she cross check with my father and mother-in-law.I just shock when she call me my mother-in-law. But everything is going good. But it really hard if you could not explain it. But I try to explain it. Last the officer said your all thing are match but one thing is not your dad say you divoce for not same reason as you told me. I just said the officer because my father did not want to open anything as like me. Last when I said to the officer I have all those interview required papers if she want she can see it. Later the officer said do you did any crime? I said no. then she said give your police certificate and application. then she kept it with her and said that she will let me know later. No time like as your husband. Just say she will let me know later.

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear Rumu,
It was a long interview and the officer talk with me non stop 1 hour and 15 min. The lady officer is very strict and she wants explanation again and again in different question. I passed a very stressful day really I never thought about the long interview but the good thing is I answer the all answer and explanation. I think the lady officer have a doubt on my marriage. Thats why she cross check with my father and mother-in-law.I just shock when she call me my mother-in-law. But everything is going good. But it really hard if you could not explain it. But I try to explain it. Last the officer said your all thing are match but one thing is not your dad say you divoce for not same reason as you told me. I just said the officer because my father did not want to open anything as like me. Last when I said to the officer I have all those interview required papers if she want she can see it. Later the officer said do you did any crime? I said no. then she said give your police certificate and application. then she kept it with her and said that she will let me know later. No time like as your husband. Just say she will let me know later.
Hope for the best dear. In sha Allah everything will be okay

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014