Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
dont know whats going on still waiting for my PPR request can't wait any more..... almost 1 month 6 days gone.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
juwelsingh said:
dont know whats going on still waiting for my PPR request can't wait any more..... almost 1 month 6 days gone.
I got PPR after 45 days...from the date of interview.

Hasan

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Dear,
Farhana apu, Hassan vai, zaheed vai, thanks a lot for your support and advise. Today was my interview. Allhamdulillah all was well. The visa officer was Bangladeshi. My interview was 1 hour. The officer call me in the room at 2.45 pm and the interview end at 3.45pm. before me a woman have her interview. The officer asked me

my spouse name?
how we know each other?
when i first meet her?
her father name?
my spouse age?
where she live in Canada?
how she go to Canada?
how many brother or sister she have?
what she do for living?
where she go to school
*my wife goes to Algonquin College. the officer ask me to spell Algonquin
how my mother in-law immigrate to Canada
what she do know in Canada
what`s my father name
what he do
my father`s phone number
how our relation developed after our first met
if our parent`s know about our relationship from beginning
our marriage story
date of our marriage ceremony
did my spouse have any relatives in Bangladesh
* i answered her grand father`s family. Thn the officer ask me for her younger uncle`s phone number. i replied it is in my phone. then he give me one min to bring the phone and give him(officer) his number. then i go to bring my phone from reception. when i came back in to the room the officer told me to stay outside. i heard from outside the he call my father. he asked my father
what is his name
do he know me
what`s my wife name
did she visited Bangladesh recently
did he know about our relationship from the beginning
how many brother or sister i have
*all the answer match with mine.
i show him all the evidences. i took minimum 150 pictures, the call and chat history of last eight month, screen shots of our vedio calls,screen shots of emails, facebook posts screenshots, line call list, our weeding ceremony vedio cd, invitation card of our weeding and reception, i show him some picture of our childhood as we were friends from our childhood), the western union receipt, dhl receipts, my passport, marriage certificate and nikkah nama(english).
he asked me if i have photocopy of my passport. he took the photocopy and said my interview is done he will send all the information to Singapore Visa office. they will decide. they will let me know the next step by mail or email.

* My medical has been expired and i didn`t paid the RPRF yet. Please pray for me. May allah give me good news soon. in shaa allah :) :) :)

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
love(ao) said:
Dear,
Farhana apu, Hassan vai, zaheed vai, thanks a lot for your support and advise. Today was my interview. Allhamdulillah all was well. The visa officer was Bangladeshi. My interview was 1 hour. The officer call me in the room at 2.45 pm and the interview end at 3.45pm. before me a woman have her interview. The officer asked me

my spouse name?
how we know each other?
when i first meet her?
her father name?
my spouse age?
how she go to Canada?
what she do for living?
where she go to school
what`s my father name
what he do
my father`s phone number
our marriage story
* i answered her grand father`s family. Thn the officer ask me for her younger uncle`s phone number. i replied it is in my phone. then he give me one min to bring the phone and give him(officer) his number. then i go to bring my phone from reception. when i came back in to the room the officer told me to stay outside. i heard from outside the he call my father. he asked my father
what is his name
do he know me
what`s my wife name
i show him all the evidences. i took minimum 150 pictures, the call and chat history of last eight month, screen shots of our vedio calls,screen shots of emails, facebook posts screenshots, line call list, our weeding ceremony vedio cd, invitation card of our weeding and reception, i show him some picture of our childhood as we were friends from our childhood), the western union receipt, dhl receipts, my passport, marriage certificate and nikkah nama(english).
he asked me if i have photocopy of my passport. he took the photocopy and said my interview is done he will send all the information to Singapore Visa office. they will decide. they will let me know the next step by mail or email.

* My medical has been expired and i didn`t paid the RPRF yet. Please pray for me. May allah give me good news soon. in shaa allah :) :) :)

Hello love(ao),

Nice to read your interview experience. The officer said “The NEXT STEP”. It is very good sign of your interview. I think hopefully you will get good news by email. Check your email regularly. Most of your interview question is related to you, your spouse and both parents related. Your cross check also match. So be relaxed and wait for your result. Before your interview I think you will face easy interview and it seems easy no difficult situation you face.

Keep posting in this forum and update your timeline. Best of luck for your next step.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
love(ao) said:
Dear,

my spouse name?
how we know each other?
when i first meet her?
her father name?
my spouse age?
how she go to Canada?
what she do for living?
where she go to school
what`s my father name
what he do
my father`s phone number
our marriage story
what is his name
do he know me
what`s my wife name

Thanks for sharing. The result should be positive as reflected in your description. It's a new experience that a Bangladeshi interviewer (male or female?) took your interview!! At least you didn't feel that much uncomfortable, right?

Good luck!

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Thanks for sharing. The result should be positive as reflected in your description. It's a new experience that a Bangladeshi interviewer (male or female?) took your interview!! At least you didn't feel that much uncomfortable, right?

Good luck!

Hasan
Hello Hasan,

Love(ao) interview is really easy and comfortable. He faced a easy interview because his case is very straight forward and he has no red flag in his application. But he called for an interview without any reason.

I see in this forum who had red flag in their application and they face hard interview. First marriage and no red flag interview is all the time easy. Do you get your passport or any update?

Take care
Farhana

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Thank you farhana apu and hassan vai. the officer was male.
I would like to thanks u both again because after i received my interview letter i was so confused and tensed. You guys was with me that time. Whenever i have any confusion you guys clarify my confusion. There is another Bangladeshi thread in this forum but the maximum experienced members leave the forum after getting their visa. But you guys stayed for us here. There many members like me who needs your help so my request to you guys please don't leave this forum and keep sharing your experince. Thank you. :D :D :D :D

I don't know much but if anyone need any things to know I'll try to help.. in shaa allah. My best wishes for all who are waiting for their interview schedule. hope soon you guys will get some good news. :D :D

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Dear all friends,

I want to share 3 Bangladeshi applicant interview experiences which is below--------------

1.Canada_PR_Applicant interview experience 2016:

I am sorry for sharing my experience so lately.
My wife's interview was on 27 th April. I decided to attend the interview with her. I think it helped a lot.

First they called my wife and greeted her and offered a seat. Then they asked her name and husband's name and followed by asking what her husband does on canada. Then asked for my income statement and asked her about my last visit. She said I was with her then and they called me. Up to this out took about 7 minutes.

I entered the room and they asked some very normal questions and the officer was joking with me. I was also on cheering mood because igot the impression that she was going to get the visa. This phase took about 35 minutes. They were talking to me only and my wife was seated quietly beside me.

The officer issued remedical on that very time and we got PPR after a week.

It was really easy and I did not understand why they called is for the interview. I had ordered GCMS but the reason was masked and we could not reveal it. I am going to order another set to know the reason for interview.

Good luck everyone on your application.

IS ANYONE FROM BANGLADESH COMING TO CANADA ON JULY. I NEED SOME HELP.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

2.Juwelsingh interview experience 2016:

hello everyone i just done my interview today morning in kuala lumpur. i was 2nd on the Q list .only one officer was there all together only 6 applicant was on interview list .first person who did the intrvw before me he was on interview room around 20 min who he came out from the room .i ask him what happen he told me they r trying to contact with my spouse via phone call so officer told me to take 45 to 1 hour break but from 2010 till 2016 he visit more then 10 times in canada and he get married in canada as well and he have a visit visa till 2020 .still they require interview for him .was strange .
NOW about me ask so many ques in 25 min one after one may be 25 to 30 min he didnt give me any chance to take rest lol but end of the interview he ask my some document and he told me because you here we r not clear why you married outside of your country,why your parent are not attend ,so he mention that two ques only for that two ques they ask me to interview. after that he keep some my picture and gave me back rest of the picturebut he took my police certificate and some other document and told me to wait 4 to 6 weeks and said to me if we didnt repky within 6 week yiu have to contact with us singapore visa office.just he didnt took my passport and educational certifiacte ..did you guys think its good sign or what . .... please help me as early as possible ...im waiting thank you.
1.ask me about what is your famly name

2.my spouse full name

3.where she work

4.when she came in Malaysia and for what

5.have you meet before each other

6.why your parents are not attend in your marriage

7.why you guys are so rushing

8.you guys are still young so why married so early

9.who gave you money for living here in Malaysia

10.what are you doing here

11.we are hindu and how many time you guys round front of the fire....

12.how is your relation with your wife

13.did you visit any place

14.how much is you father salry

15.how many years you stay in london

16.what your wife preapring for you
.... will tell you more details im so tired didnt slep a single sec last nite
so guys pray for me and im praying for everyone as well

3.Love(ao) interview experience 2016:

1.my spouse name?

2.how we know each other?

3.when i first meet her?

4.her father name?

5.my spouse age?

6.where she live in Canada?

7.how she go to Canada?

8.how many brother or sister she have?

9.what she do for living?

10.where she go to school

11.*my wife goes to Algonquin College. the officer ask me to spell Algonquin

12.how my mother in-law immigrate to Canada

13.what she do know in Canada

14.what`s my father name

15.what he do

16.my father`s phone number

17.how our relation developed after our first met

18.if our parent`s know about our relationship from beginning

19.our marriage story

20.date of our marriage ceremony

21.did my spouse have any relatives in Bangladesh
i answered her grand father`s family. Thn the officer ask me for her younger uncle`s phone number. i replied it is in my phone. then he give me one min to bring the phone and give him(officer) his number. then i go to bring my phone from reception. when i came back in to the room the officer told me to stay outside. i heard from outside the he call my father. he asked my father

1.what is his name

2.do he know me

3.what`s my wife name

4.did she visited Bangladesh recently

5.did he know about our relationship from the beginning

6.how many brother or sister i have

Hope it will help

Regards

Farhana

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
thnx Farhana and Hassan for ur support in forum.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
jupiter16 said:
thnx Farhana and Hassan for ur support in forum.
Have you heard anything from SVO Jupiter?

vickey89

Jan 13, 2016
Hello ,

Im august 15 applicant, i came to know im in queue for interview !!! Im living in Dubai ,but they said interview will be conducted in Pakistan . can i ask them to shift to Dubai ????? and one more question do i have take my spouse onto interview ??? please advise

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
vickey89 said:
Hello ,

Im august 15 applicant, i came to know im in queue for interview !!! Im living in Dubai ,but they said interview will be conducted in Pakistan . can i ask them to shift to Dubai ????? and one more question do i have take my spouse onto interview ??? please advise
Hello vickey89,

Where is your visa office and where are you from? If you want you can accompany your sponsor with you in the interview day.

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Hasan,

Love(ao) interview is really easy and comfortable. He faced a easy interview because his case is very straight forward and he has no red flag in his application. But he called for an interview without any reason.

I see in this forum who had red flag in their application and they face hard interview. First marriage and no red flag interview is all the time easy. Do you get your passport or any update?

Take care
Farhana
Hello Farhana,

No update till now....

Hasan

vickey89

Jan 13, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello vickey89,

Where is your visa office and where are you from? If you want you can accompany your sponsor with you in the interview day.

Regards

Farhana
Hello Farhana,

Im from Pakistan my visa office is london and im working in dubai. my wife in canada should i ask her to come for interview is it necessary ? do i need to worry about interview ?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
vickey89 said:
Hello ,

I think your file is being processed in London. Please post your question here to get accurate information:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.0.html;msg3145850#msg3145850

My understanding is that for Pakistani applicant interview will be held in your country...

Your sponsor may accompany you in the interview but it's your choice. The most important thing would be living together if possible at your place for a vacation or just to stay together at least for a couple of days or months to show them strong bonding....

Good luck!

Hasan