Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sam8119 said:
Or Intersteller :)
"Inter-steller".. like there is more than 1 sun? Really, Sam. Didn't Donnie Trumpy-kins teach you anything? The world is flat, "Globe is #FAKE NEWS; only one Son -- MINE"

Seriously though, I wonder if he messed his pants when the Carl didn't fall off the earth on the way to N. Korea...

#FlatEarthSociety; #FnAWESOME; #SoMuchWinningIamSickofWinning.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
I hope we don't disappoint your preparidness... :)

Email/mycic.

i think she is stress and talking like that

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
aslampip said:
I have been a lurker here for quite a while, never thought i would need to ask any questions but here goes..

I am a May 2016 applicant, just received my medical request as well as a request for updated Schedule A and Additional Family information forms.

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration Medical
Examination
Schedule A:You have submitted an incomplete Schedule A Background / Declaration
(IMM5669) form(s). When filling out this form, you must provide details for every month and year since
the age of 18 or the past 10 years from the date on which your application was received, whichever is
most recent.
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures.

My question is, is it only necessary for the PA to fill these forms or does the sponsor have to fill their version of these forms as well?
And i believe i completely filled these forms to the best of my knowledge, will they send me another request if I simply send the same forms as i sent with the app?
PA, as they know the sponsor.

I am confused why there is a rash of these coming out now???

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
aslampip said:
I have been a lurker here for quite a while, never thought i would need to ask any questions but here goes..

I am a May 2016 applicant, just received my medical request as well as a request for updated Schedule A and Additional Family information forms.

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration Medical
Examination
Schedule A:You have submitted an incomplete Schedule A Background / Declaration
(IMM5669) form(s). When filling out this form, you must provide details for every month and year since
the age of 18 or the past 10 years from the date on which your application was received, whichever is
most recent.
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures.

My question is, is it only necessary for the PA to fill these forms or does the sponsor have to fill their version of these forms as well?
And i believe i completely filled these forms to the best of my knowledge, will they send me another request if I simply send the same forms as i sent with the app?
can you copy the whole email here... remove the personal info... it's a form letter so, there is nothing other than you name/application number.

aslampip

May 17, 2016
profiler said:
can you copy the whole email here... remove the personal info... it's a form letter so, there is nothing other than you name/application number.

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must
complete/submit the following to this office:

> Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration Medical
Examination. Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their
family members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and
instructions have been sent by mail or e-mail to the address provided on your original application
form. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/01
> Schedule A:You have submitted an incomplete Schedule A Background / Declaration
most recent. There can be no gaps in this period of time. You may obtain this form at:
"IMM5669E.pdf". This must be received at this office by:
2017/06/01
> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures. This must be received at this office by:
2017/06/01
IMPORTANT: If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation
with a copy of the original version. To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized
person must compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members
may certify copies of your documents.
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder
will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed
on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for
permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for
permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

Please send the requested information / document(s) and all future inquiries with respect to your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: CSE Link

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
aslampip said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law
Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must

Examination. Immigration legislation requires that all applicants for permanent residence and their
family members if applicable complete medical examinations. The required medical forms and
instructions have been sent by mail or e-mail to the address provided on your original application
> Schedule A:You have submitted an incomplete Schedule A Background / Declaration
most recent. There can be no gaps in this period of time. You may obtain this form at:
2017/06/01
> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures. This must be received at this office by:
2017/06/01
IMPORTANT: If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation
with a copy of the original version. To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized
person must compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members
All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder
will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed
on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for
permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for

Please send the requested information / document(s) and all future inquiries with respect to your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: CSE Link

oh man slot of requests

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
aslampip said:
Partner in Canada class.

2017/06/01
2017/06/01

WHOOPS

Yes

IMM5406 + Schedule A == the basis of the information in your immigration file. You had a date problem. As such, both are required to redo. Surprised it's this late tbh, but just do it up (PA only) and submit the pair.

Medical, sorry, unless you are a robot, you must do it.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
i think she is stress and talking like that
Well, you were pretty stressed too.

HOWEVER, I think the stuff that she supplied (assuming it's the same that we talked about offline), would end in a AIP->DM letter. If it doesn't, I give up on all my new careers:
- Imm consultant
- Public Service (MP)
- Garbage collector

Might just move out east and trap lobsters on a boat...nice, peaceful, immigration-free life...

aslampip

May 17, 2016
profiler said:
WHOOPS

Yes

IMM5406 + Schedule A == the basis of the information in your immigration file. You had a date problem. As such, both are required to redo. Surprised it's this late tbh, but just do it up (PA only) and submit the pair.

Medical, sorry, unless you are a robot, you must do it.

In Question 8 on the Schedule A it states: Provide the details of our personal history since the age of 18 or the past 10 years, it also states that if you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in that country.

Does this mean i have to provide details of every single country i have visited since the age of 18 (which is more recent for me), even if it was just a short 1-2 day holiday?

And if that is so, would i have to provide the address of the hotels in the last question where it states mention all your addresses you lived at?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
aslampip said:
In Question 8 on the Schedule A it states: Provide the details of our personal history since the age of 18 or the past 10 years, it also states that if you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in that country.

Does this mean i have to provide details of every single country i have visited since the age of 18 (which is more recent for me), even if it was just a short 1-2 day holiday?

And if that is so, would i have to provide the address of the hotels in the last question where it states mention all your addresses you lived at?
Max 10 years. If you are under 28, then everything since 18.

Yes, everything.

You can use another piece of paper formatted like the table they have created and just paperclip it.

Sec, I will locate you the guide for this form...

EDIT: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/step-by-step.asp

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
legolg said:
Hoping and praying for that but am prepared to receive a refusal as well. If that happens,will it be through email or actual mail?
Don't worry legolg, there should be no reason to refuse a genuine couple, certainly not a fun time this interview, but in the end, they will know you are in a genuine relationship. Just think positive!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sylvain1 said:
Don't worry legolg, there should be no reason to refuse a genuine couple, certainly not a fun time this interview, but in the end, they will know you are in a genuine relationship. Just think positive!
Sans interview. but the message is still the same non-the-less.

I think you'll be ok... look, we somehow made it through with basically nothing -- and extra medical....

The "red flags" would be everywhere...

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
profiler said:
Sans interview. but the message is still the same non-the-less.

I think you'll be ok... look, we somehow made it through with basically nothing -- and extra medical....

The "red flags" would be everywhere...
My bad, I thought it was an interview. But yes the message remains the same!

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Hi people ,

Is this the AIP ?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada.
Temporary Resident Status in Canada
You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Risabh_Canada said:
Hi people ,

Is this the AIP ?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada.
Temporary Resident Status in Canada
You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain
AIP

Congrats