GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Was the next day. She totally went nuts ordering from the menu... So there is no telling. Perhaps a dragon roll? Tempura? It was soft, whatever it was.

In talking to an engineer friend who's family is from the FSU, they've also noted major problems with medicine / medical / dental materials / service quality. So, given how the stent failed (I can see it from the x-ray), and having several years of mechanics under my belt before my engineering life -- that's bad metallurgy -- the materials the stent was made from snapped into 4 pieces. When it's less than an inch long, in a low(er) pressure area, that type of failure should never happen. Bent, sure. Shattered? Never.

All said and done.....i still kinda want some Ye's...the short ribs are calling my name !!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
All said and done.....i still kinda want some Ye's...the short ribs are calling my name !!!
Yeah, it wasn't that, that she was eating. It was all fish. She even ridiculed me, with my General Tao Chicken...

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Yeah, it wasn't that, that she was eating. It was all fish. She even ridiculed me, with my General Tao Chicken...
i get ridiculed for my Beef Fried rice and Crystal Shrimp/tempura orders....
uh....yup...Ye's is happening tomorrow 100%

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
i get ridiculed for my Beef Fried rice and Crystal Shrimp/tempura orders....
uh....yup...Ye's is happening tomorrow 100%
The chicken is disappointing. Probably fried like 3-4 times until they could not find an ounce of moisture left -- "YUP! It's done now!" Stick to the stuff they know how to cook :).

Going to do the Service Canada and Service Ontario offices? SC I think might be the longest wait there, because it's DT Kitch, and they are the regional office for EI too...

SO is the only full-service office in KW, so you will have to update his HC there for sure... for us, it was a fast process there...

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
The chicken is disappointing. Probably fried like 3-4 times until they could not find an ounce of moisture left -- "YUP! It's done now!" Stick to the stuff they know how to cook :).

Going to do the Service Canada and Service Ontario offices? SC I think might be the longest wait there, because it's DT Kitch, and they are the regional office for EI too...

SO is the only full-service office in KW, so you will have to update his HC there for sure... for us, it was a fast process there...
Yeah, we're going to get all of it done tomorrow and be done with it. Neither of us has the time or energy to go back to downtown Kitch ( in all it's construction glory) anytime soon.

We figured he will land soon enough so we decided to wait until then to get HC.
How long was the wait at Service Canada?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yeah, we're going to get all of it done tomorrow and be done with it. Neither of us has the time or energy to go back to downtown Kitch ( in all it's construction glory) anytime soon.

We figured he will land soon enough so we decided to wait until then to get HC.
How long was the wait at Service Canada?
So, I think we walked in around 9:45? We were done by about 10:30?

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
So, I think we walked in around 9:45? We were done by about 10:30?
Ok that's not too too bad...i was thinking it was over an hour...
I get hangry around 12 so i want to avoid that

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Ok that's not too too bad...i was thinking it was over an hour...
I get hangry around 12 so i want to avoid that
You can go up the escalator, just outside the SC doors and find a few food joints... the Egyptian food place is good -- get a smoothie -- they put real frozen yogurt in it with real fruit, while you watch :).

The grilled cheese place had some good food too, if you just want a small sammy to get you through until the sushi finish...

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,

I get my SA on May 7, 2016. While I was eagerly waiting for my AIP yesterday they requested for RCMP police clearance based on fingerprint. Mention that, I have submitted all my PCC in advance. Canada one, I submitted PCC form local police on August, 2016. Now they request local fingerprint one.
Yesterday I went to the police station and submitted my finger print. Don't have any idea how long it will take for them to scan and send it to Mississauga? Profiler, Browning or any expert can you comment on this please?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi,

I get my SA on May 7, 2016. While I was eagerly waiting for my AIP yesterday they requested for RCMP police clearance based on fingerprint. Mention that, I have submitted all my PCC in advance. Canada one, I submitted PCC form local police on August, 2016. Now they request local fingerprint one.
Yesterday I went to the police station and submitted my finger print. Don't have any idea how long it will take for them to scan and send it to Mississauga? Profiler, Browning or any expert can you comment on this please?
Frankly, I am surprised they asked, since they can generally just submit an electronic request against CPIC via RCMP. It may indicate that they want to validate your identity is not someone else.

Once the locals send to RCMP (usually it's instantaneous?), I would probably call and let them know that you have done it. I know for most, the CPIC query is typically completed by the RCMP within a week. My wife's was done and sent back to CPC-M within 5 days last May...

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Frankly, I am surprised they asked, since they can generally just submit an electronic request against CPIC via RCMP. It may indicate that they want to validate your identity is not someone else.

Once the locals send to RCMP (usually it's instantaneous?), I would probably call and let them know that you have done it. I know for most, the CPIC query is typically completed by the RCMP within a week. My wife's was done and sent back to CPC-M within 5 days last May...
thanks profiler for your quick reply.
you can understand my disappointment.
I requested them to send RCMP directly to CPC-M .
That is why wondering how long it will take? Perhaps I should request them to send one copy to me as well so that i can keep track when it is done.
what you think?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
thanks profiler for your quick reply.
you can understand my disappointment.
I requested them to send RCMP directly to CPC-M .
That is why wondering how long it will take? Perhaps I should request them to send one copy to me as well so that i can keep track when it is done.
what you think?

You only gave them the fingerprint yesterday (if I understand correctly). In that case, I would wait a couple weeks before getting worried.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I got an e-mail from IRCC this morning with SA letter. Editted: Sent 8:00 p.m. on 15 May 2017. Weird to receive it after AIP letter (Hubby received AIP letter on 4 May 2017).

Browning911,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Class you submitted to this office on behalf of Mr. Browning911.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence
(APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Reminder - Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support.

The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic
requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the
granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another
province, or a change in your financial situation. Furthermore, it cannot be cancelled once a final
decision has been made on their APR.

If your family member's APR is approved, your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your
sponsored relative becomes a permanent resident of Canada. If your family member entered Canada on
a temporary resident permit following an APR, your obligation will begin on the date of that entry to Canada.

Your obligations for your family member will end as follows:

Spouses, common-law partners - 3 years from the date on which permanent resident status
is granted.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer
payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family member(s) cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made.

IMPORTANT: Passport(s) for your sponsored family member(s) must be valid for the duration of their stay in Canada.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
Changes in the personal circumstances of the person you are sponsoring and his/her dependant(s), if any, including change in status in Canada, birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
For changes in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of the person you are sponsoring, and that of their dependant(s), if any.
If your spouse/partner has a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this application. Additionally, if that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of his/her document which demonstrates his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).
Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for the person you are sponsoring. You may be eligible for a refund of the permanent resident application fee if processing of the APR has not yet begun.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
better late than never ;)! Congratulations on your SA! I hope you come back soon with a DM and a landing appointment!
RIGHT?!