Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
We've been waiting (im)patiently. Wife's losing her mind. We had to have a "Celebration of Life" ceremony when she found out that it's coming to an end...

She's planning to head to Moscow in the summer, so I might be in the market for a viewing buddy......
I refuse to accept that it's coming to an end.....They keep making Fast and the Furious movies and shitty Spiderman/Batman remakes but can't keep GOT going for the rest of my life? Unacceptable !!! :mad:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
I refuse to accept that it's coming to an end.....They keep making Fast and the Furious movies and *censored word* Spiderman/Batman remakes but can't keep GOT going for the rest of my life? Unacceptable !!! :mad:
In all fairness though, I think it's the right time to start winding the series down... I mean, look at what Cersei did to the Sept of Baelor..... My wife still counts that as the single best series of scenes in television history... and the battle of the bastards she also labeled that (before she saw the Sept explode).

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
In all fairness though, I think it's the right time to start winding the series down... I mean, look at what Cersei did to the Sept of Baelor..... My wife still counts that as the single best series of scenes in television history... and the battle of the *censored word* she also labeled that (before she saw the Sept explode).

I agree with her.... You had to be into some dark magic to see that coming...then Tommen just casually throwing himself out of the window was the cherry on top !

I think i'm going to watch that episode again tonight :D

Hodor is a DJ in real life! Saw him in the Hampton's not too long after that episode aired

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
I agree with her.... You had to be into some dark magic to see that coming...then Tommen just casually throwing himself out of the window was the cherry on top !

I think i'm going to watch that episode again tonight :D

Hodor is a DJ in real life! Saw him in the Hampton's not too long after that episode aired
So, then you'd agree that you'd prefer the series wind down, then to be disappointed by trash....

Though I did hear of possible spin-offs, including potentially focusing on the one place we haven't seen yet: Westeros.

Anyway, given the lack of mention, I suspect it didn't come yet?

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
So, then you'd agree that you'd prefer the series wind down, then to be disappointed by trash....

Though I did hear of possible spin-offs, including potentially focusing on the one place we haven't seen yet: Westeros.

Anyway, given the lack of mention, I suspect it didn't come yet?
Nada nothing yet....I'm trying very hard to not check every 30 seconds. Wondering if they upload a copy to MYCIC as they did with his AIP/DM mash up letter

Willing to wait until the end of the week to be within reason....you know me...Ms Patience

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Nada nothing yet....I'm trying very hard to not check every 30 seconds. Wondering if they upload a copy to MYCIC as they did with his AIP/DM mash up letter

Willing to wait until the end of the week to be within reason....you know me...Ms Patience
Kitchener sent wifey a mashup DM/Landing invite direct via email. They bypassed me (the "Rep") and went straight to her. It's unlike Kitchener to be slow though... Maybe the whole office is on Vaca? ;)

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Kitchener sent wifey a mashup DM/Landing invite direct via email. They bypassed me (the "Rep") and went straight to her. It's unlike Kitchener to be slow though... Maybe the whole office is on Vaca? ;)
Maybe they read my posts poking fun at them about offering lunch time landings and what not.... ::)

I was just peeking at the Spreadsheet to see who else landed in Kitchener....not many people.. but they did take a few days to receive landing app after the DM.

I will refrain from checking it until tonight...

I find anxiety is heightened once you get to this point... :D

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Maybe they read my posts poking fun at them about offering lunch time landings and what not.... ::)

I was just peeking at the Spreadsheet to see who else landed in Kitchener....not many people.. but they did take a few days to receive landing app after the DM.

I will refrain from checking it until tonight...

I find anxiety is heightened once you get to this point... :D
I couldn't focus while at work after DM. Thankfully they sent the invitation email before lunch...

I found more anxiety AIP -> landing invite.... Now I just want Cinco de Mayo already....

heyyy

May 1, 2017
Greetings to you guys.

Sponsoring my wife. CIC started processing the application Apr.1, 2016, and they have received the medical result which was done on Feb.14, 2017. The status of sponsor is still "in process", person being sponsored is "application received". Sigh, have to wait and wait and wait and hope the status changes all in a sudden...

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
I couldn't focus while at work after DM. Thankfully they sent the invitation email before lunch...

I found more anxiety AIP -> landing invite.... Now I just want Cinco de Mayo already....
LOL! If i don't get a CIC-KITCH landing shot by Cinco de Mayo i'll need another change of pants

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
heyyy said:
Greetings to you guys.

Sponsoring my wife. CIC started processing the application Apr.1, 2016, and they have received the medical result which was done on Feb.14, 2017. The status of sponsor is still "in process", person being sponsored is "application received". Sigh, have to wait and wait and wait and hope the status changes all in a sudden...
I just double checked -- They are currently working on applications received before Monday March 28 2016. So maybe next week...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
LOL! If i don't get a CIC-KITCH landing shot by Cinco de Mayo i'll need another change of pants
You know, there is a public number for Kitchener...

#JustSayin...

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
You know, there is a public number for Kitchener...

#JustSayin...
Yup, got it from you
Will give them until Friday before i call them up...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GuyanaGirl said:
Yup, got it from you
Will give them until Friday before i call them up...
Oh....

Wait....

You're saying, I actually pre-empted myself?? *sooo confused how this could happen*

You should see the fatty lunch the wife made for me.... ham, with cheese on it (real ham and real melted cheese)... and in case that massive piece of ham isn't enough, here is about 15lbs of mashed potatoes too....

:|

heyyy

May 1, 2017
profiler said:
I just double checked -- They are currently working on applications received before Monday March 28 2016. So maybe next week...
Thank you Profiler, victory is right before my eyes ;)