thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Sam8119 said:
@Profiler: From your conversation with CarolBB, I am utterly confused about this relationship status proof. When I applied, I sent our marriage certificate (notarized copy) along with photos and other relationship proving documents such as photos of ceremonies and previous meetings of 1 .5 year pre-marriage. My question is what are the relationship document they might ask at such later stage?

Thanks
Sam

Credit cards,bank account,insurance,benefits and etc in both your names,taxes together so many other things you see we applied in December 15,2015 and depends on the agent who doing your case they want too see if you guys are still together plus they want updated information from friends and family if your still married and together

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
volkov said:
March 2016 applicant, still nothing new in checking status, Sponsor status shows "in process"... PR application status "application received"

what date for application are they up to now where people are seeing changes in those status messages?

or is it an "all of the sudden" thing, where it goes from no changes to everything completed in a day or two?

I am December 2015

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
volkov said:
hi carolbb, when you check your account status, what is it saying now?

My part sponsor in proccess and my husband pa application recieved

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
The letter was like to my husband cause laywer forwarded to me that say there so and so for us to continue your application for permanent residence we need you to send updatedo info plus your son medical test

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sam8119 said:
@Profiler: From your conversation with CarolBB, I am utterly confused about this relationship status proof. When I applied, I sent our marriage certificate (notarized copy) along with photos and other relationship proving documents such as photos of ceremonies and previous meetings of 1 .5 year pre-marriage. My question is what are the relationship document they might ask at such later stage?

Thanks
Sam
@Carol (too): I don't want to be the negative Nancy here, I really am happy your cas is moving now.... but they are asking for Carol to prove her relationship. This is because not enough was submitted. My comments are from sheer frustration WRT representation.

It's not to say that it's bad (I believe it's negligence on behalf of your representative for absolute certainty), because you are getting attention now. But it appears your case is delayed because of that. If it wasn't for this fact, your husband would have probably landed by now...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
@Carol (too): I don't want to be the negative Nancy here, I really am happy your cas is moving now.... but they are asking for Carol to prove her relationship. This is because not enough was submitted. My comments are from sheer frustration WRT representation.

It's not to say that it's bad (I believe it's negligence on behalf of your representative for absolute certainty), because you are getting attention now. But it appears your case is delayed because of that. If it wasn't for this fact, your husband would have probably landed by now...

It's ok profiler, I am thinking the same thing they asked my husband for updated information but you know what when ever he lands and we are done with this woman. I know he will say thank you but your garbage to his lawyer. So when ever his son wants to come in do his paper work and I been calling cic for my and his information. After we get everything I make damn sure to report her to Irb and your right my friend that he would land already.

Profiler how is your case going

Justos

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long will it take for them to acknowledge they received my application? I sent it 35ish days in Ottawa ago and have yet to hear anything back :S

Is there a number I can call? My partner JUST told me his email client deletes things in junk after 30 days, im terrified we missed an email!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
It's ok profiler, I am thinking the same thing they asked my husband for updated information but you know what when ever he lands and we are done with this woman. I know he will say thank you but your garbage to his lawyer. So when ever his son wants to come in do his paper work and I been calling cic for my and his information. After we get everything I make damn sure to report her to Irb and your right my friend that he would land already.

Profiler how is your case going
I believe if you pay for rep. they have a legal obligation to identify flaws and fortify against them. In fact, you could probably sue.

... anyways /rant ...

We have yet to see movement. But we did submit some extensive proofs, and considering the list you gave (thanks for that), I am satisfied that we should probably slide through reasonably well.

We had already provided: utility bills, tax receipts, benefits, pension beneficiary proofs, bank account contact details for both of us (separate accounts for now; shows same address), notarized letters from family (4; 2 notarized, 2 witnessed by notaries), 75 photos including her with the people who submitted letters on outings and family functions, government issued ID (health card + DL) that was issued to our home, etc.

It's my opinion that it would be pretty tough to claim there isn't a relationship there... but what do I know...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Justos said:
How long will it take for them to acknowledge they received my application? I sent it 35ish days in Ottawa ago and have yet to hear anything back :S

Is there a number I can call? My partner JUST told me his email client deletes things in junk after 30 days, im terrified we missed an email!
That's bad... 888-242-2100.

Justos

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called and the automatic thing just told me they are processing applications from January 18, does that mean its going as expected? Or would we still have received some kind of notification that they received it?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Justos said:
I just called and the automatic thing just told me they are processing applications from January 18, does that mean its going as expected? Or would we still have received some kind of notification that they received it?
I would call at or after 8am to ask if they received it, and if they have assigned a case number. You apparently can text them too: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/text-pilot.asp

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
I believe if you pay for rep. they have a legal obligation to identify flaws and fortify against them. In fact, you could probably sue.

... anyways /rant ...

We have yet to see movement. But we did submit some extensive proofs, and considering the list you gave (thanks for that), I am satisfied that we should probably slide through reasonably well.

We had already provided: utility bills, tax receipts, benefits, pension beneficiary proofs, bank account contact details for both of us (separate accounts for now; shows same address), notarized letters from family (4; 2 notarized, 2 witnessed by notaries), 75 photos including her with the people who submitted letters on outings and family functions, government issued ID (health card + DL) that was issued to our home, etc.

It's my opinion that it would be pretty tough to claim there isn't a relationship there... but what do I know...

The husband was like ok lets give them as much they wanthe's like we almost been married for 2 years our anniversary is June 30,2015and we been living together for nearly 3 years since November 1,2014 and we gave all the proof when we did everything in December 15,2015. He is like we are going strong they want more so we sent alot of proof and plus benefits even sent more stuff if they want more fine with me

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
carolbb23 said:
The husband was like ok lets give them as much they wanthe's like we almost been married for 2 years our anniversary is June 30,2015and we been living together for nearly 3 years since November 1,2014 and we gave all the proof when we did everything in December 15,2015. He is like we are going strong they want more so we sent alot of proof and plus benefits even sent more stuff if they want more fine with me
Did you already submit what they have asked for? We married June 19 2015 ...