+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal proof of conversation translation?

nathanielrey

Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys,
I have just a quick question, I always talk to my wife in Ilocano and I need to provide proof of conversation
I was wondering if anyone knows what format should these documents be prepared in and also if anybody knows any services that would do the translating(or if I should even get a translating service?) since we didn't really speak in English to each other?

Reactions: AndresR6

AndresR6

Nov 16, 2021
Hello, I had the same issue recently and I was looking through a lot of different companies trying to get quotes, times and I liked anz Canada the most, they had a good price, and they took good care with the process. if you would want to check them out here is their email and site hopefully i helped you, i wish someone helped me with this but good luck Nathaniel, hope everything goes well :)
info@anz-canada.ca
https://anz-canada.ca/

Elias367

Nov 29, 2021
Hello, I had the same issue recently and I was looking through a lot of different companies trying to get quotes, times and I liked anz Canada the most, they had a good price, and they took good care with the process. if you would want to check them out here is their email and site hopefully i helped you, i wish someone helped me with this but good luck Nathaniel, hope everything goes well :)
info@anz-canada.ca
https://anz-canada.ca/
Hi andres i used anz to translate mariage certs, general documents and stamps on the passport, is going pritty well so far, thank you for the recommendation!

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
hi haddad287, thanks for the link thats actually pritty useful, appreciate it
I haev seen it where people used any random translater and it's not ATIO-certified. And application was sent back

Any ATIO translator will translate and certify all in one shot. Highly recommended.

Me, and 2 of my friends all used ATIO, all went successfully

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Reactions: keys8014

Elias367

Nov 29, 2021
I haev seen it where people used any random translater and it's not ATIO-certified. And application was sent back

Any ATIO translator will translate and certify all in one shot. Highly recommended.

Me, and 2 of my friends all used ATIO, all went successfully
Damn thats very unlucky sounds like we really have to make sure that the translators are legit, actually feels bad for the people that payed for the translation and jjust got their translation sent back

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Damn thats very unlucky sounds like we really have to make sure that the translators are legit, actually feels bad for the people that payed for the translation and jjust got their translation sent back
If you are in Ontario, make sure you use ATIO-certified, and you will be good

If you get a non-ATIO translator, you can still use it, but you have to send it over to ATIO just to pay to certify it.

Elias367

Nov 29, 2021
If you are in Ontario, make sure you use ATIO-certified, and you will be good

If you get a non-ATIO translator, you can still use it, but you have to send it over to ATIO just to pay to certify it.
Is Ontario more "strict" i guess I don't know but you get what i mean