20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
karamba said:
No, I did not include the form and left all non-applicable checkboxes blank.

How can you know this with certainty? I think you're making some wild guesses here. Besides, anything is better than doing nothing at all.
I am not making this up or making wild guesses. This is based on last year's PGP returned application after the cap has been reached. There were a few sponsors posted in the 2014 PGP thread that their application was unopened when returned after the cap has been reached. CiC had a note attached stating that the cap has been reached and not process the application and to try again in Jan 2015 PGP when it reopen next year.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
float said:
find a note in Chinese forum
"
作者: QUIET2009: ↑

Just checked my credit card: Jan.27, 2015 - CIC - Pending - $1,100.

My case: received and signed by Sheela, CIC, Jan.5th, 8:14 a.m., by UPS.

Hope this news could bring all cases starting Jan.5 hope.
"
Finally a confirmed Jan5 case here!
Good news to begin the day with:

One of my spreadsheet users named loveyourparents (Jan 5, 8:13 AM) has her CC charged yesterday evening. One of her friends who has same timeline got her CC charged as well. They both probably are not from this forum though.

tjd

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
float said:
3m15sec means there is only one agent scanning all the apps without washroom, lunch, social time break. So it will not make sense. They can easily assign 20 people on this to get per person processing time more reasonable. It might be hard to know how many agents are there in CPC-M, but it is still valid to speculate how many app CPC-M can process in one day. I will say 200~250 based on this years CC rate.
Last year it took CIC 4 weeks to complete CC, plus a few single cases even to March. But this year it seems they slows down, otherwise, with the renaming Jan2 apps no charged, should people start to worry? No, we can think maybe they are short staffed, or as the call center said there are new instructions to handle this year's apps, they are slowed down by half? So the CC will continue to mid Feb this year? Obviously there is hope, the end of CC is not this Friday, at least dragged into next week.
Revisit the above 200~250 apps per day rate, it feels the daily processing rate might be even lower than 200 this year due to some reason.
Thanks for your input. Perhaps their processing rate is not fairly constant. Perhaps they overstaffed earlier and reduced later. Amidst all the speculations, the only thing that will come out as a result of analysis would be "forum represents what percentage of total CIC PGP applicants", don't know if that is really useful. Another would be "what percentage of business did the couriers have". Again that is hardly useful. CIC did a fairly good job at processing apps brought by each courier, and perhaps also had a robust FCFS methodology. No complaints. The lesson I learnt was something to do with courier services delivery policies. I believe everyone learnt similar lessons. Next year would be no different. plain luck. My app reached at 12:41 PM on Jan 06. I have less hope even for the Jan 05. Nevertheless...best of luck to all

Californiacicle

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Guelph, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-20-2013
Rossei said:

One of my spreadsheet users named loveyourparents (Jan 5, 8:13 AM) has her CC charged yesterday evening. One of her friends who has same timeline got her CC charged as well. They both probably are not from this forum though.
I have everything crossed!

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
My CC's available credit just decreased today at 8:53!... my bank confirmed it was successful authorization. I am from purolator 8:45 2 jan batch...

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Rossei said:

Please update me Rossei on the spread sheet . My cc was charged today at 8:04 in the morning. I am from Jan 2 11:33 Fedex batch

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Adrielle said:
Hi,

My credit card is also charged yesterday. My package was delivered on Jan, 5 arround 1pm.
Congratulations!!!
What courier service did you use?
I used FedEx and was delivered on Jan 5th at 11:01am but not sure if it was the right time because when I called around 12:30 pm to FedEx they said courier guy is standing in line and at 1:00pm I received email saying delivered at 11:01am

coldincanada

Jan 28, 2015
My CC just got charged today Jan 28. Application sent from Calgary via UPS on Jan 2 and delievered to CIC Jan 5 at 8.47am

I am hopeful that all Jan 5 applicants will make the cap.

Good luck to all

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss85 said:
Please update me Rossei on the spread sheet . My cc was charged today at 8:04 in the morning. I am from Jan 2 11:33 Fedex batch
Congratulations to all having CC charged....
Rossei, my wishes are with you and all with Jan 05 timeline as well.

kevinsouza

Star Member
Jan 31, 2012
AndreyU said:
My CC's available credit just decreased today at 8:53!... my bank confirmed it was successful authorization. I am from purolator 8:45 2 jan batch...
congrats! you've been waiting a while for this

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Sorry was too busy to update you guys yesterday but my CC was charged yesterday (saw a reduction of $550 in my available balance).
I have been more of a silent follower of this forum. Thanks to Rossei's spreadsheet .... I just glance that every now and then to see overall progress.

My application reached CIC on 5th Jan at 8:13AM via UPS (signed by Sheela).
I've updated my entry.

Best of luck to the rest still waiting.

Adrielle

Jan 1, 2015
nikary said:
Congratulations!!!
What courier service did you use?
I used FedEx and was delivered on Jan 5th at 11:01am but not sure if it was the right time because when I called around 12:30 pm to FedEx they said courier guy is standing in line and at 1:00pm I received email saying delivered at 11:01am
I used Canada Post. I paid for required signature but I did not have any confirmation that my package was delivered with signature. I called Canada post and they said that my package was delivered in mail room but there was no signature even I paid for that. They can not even confirm what time it was delivered but I estimate that was delivered around 1pm because the status says ''Out for delivery'' at 11am.