+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring my Spouse after deportation

Mar 6, 2014
hey there
i'm going the very same thing... we send in our application nov 2012 before having to leave the country in jan 2013 the sponsorship was approved and send to port of spain. Make such you save all your corresponding emails facebook chats, phone calls pictures with family and friends spousal support like bank drafts western union slips plane tickets save everything.... had an interview nov 2013 which the first step if approve after interview u will need authorization back into the country forms will send to u and u have to $400 for authorization back... hope this helps

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
I am also in a same situation.

I applied my spouse case in June 2013. My wife is living with me in India since May 2013. We got a request from CIC to submit Passport and Landing fee in Sept which we submitted.

My Passport with CIC since sept Till today no response.

They haven't asked for an ARC or requested interview. I am still waiting for an interview time and date.

tin0306

Jun 18, 2013
I am sponsoring my Husband from other country but he has a exclusion order for 1year here in Canada. He left April 2014, that time we are not married yet for the reason I'm still waiting for my PR card. He left April 27th and I'm officially got my PR on 28th. So we decided to get marry in his country. So I went there last September for the wedding. So now, the question is can I sponsor my husband and start the processing now even the exclusion order is not done yet? Please help. Thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tin0306 said:
I am sponsoring my Husband from other country but he has a exclusion order for 1year here in Canada. He left April 2014, that time we are not married yet for the reason I'm still waiting for my PR card. He left April 27th and I'm officially got my PR on 28th. So we decided to get marry in his country. So I went there last September for the wedding. So now, the question is can I sponsor my husband and start the processing now even the exclusion order is not done yet? Please help. Thanks
Yes, but he could not return to Canada to `land', until the exclusion order has expired.