+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Husband from UAE PART TWO

tabz121

Jan 30, 2010
I JUST WANT TO KNOW FOR THE REGIONAL SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS WHICH ONES SHOULD I FOLLOW
PAKISTAN OR UAE?
MY HUSBAND IS A CITIZEN OF PAKISTAN BUT IS RESIDING IN THE UAE FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS WE HAVE SELECTED ABU DHABI AS THE VISA PROCESSING OFFICE FOR THE PR APPLCATION
THANKS FOR UR HELP

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

UAE Regional guide ( cic.Abu Dhabi )

tabz121 said:
I JUST WANT TO KNOW FOR THE REGIONAL SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS WHICH ONES SHOULD I FOLLOW
PAKISTAN OR UAE?
MY HUSBAND IS A CITIZEN OF PAKISTAN BUT IS RESIDING IN THE UAE FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS WE HAVE SELECTED ABU DHABI AS THE VISA PROCESSING OFFICE FOR THE PR APPLCATION
THANKS FOR UR HELP

conradysa

Feb 1, 2010
im not that very expert about it but i think you have to choose UAE canadian embassy coz he is presently residing there..i am helping my cousin to come to canada under the live in caregiver program and the agency advise us that since she is working in dubai she is supposed to process her papaers in the canadian embassy at UAE

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

conradysa said:
im not that very expert about it but i think you have to choose UAE canadian embassy coz he is presently residing there..i am helping my cousin to come to canada under the live in caregiver program and the agency advise us that since she is working in dubai she is supposed to process her papaers in the canadian embassy at UAE
IMHO, the OP should read both Pakistan and the UAE, because sure as fate CIC/CHC is going to ask for documents on the Pakistan list that they want.

PMM

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
PMM said:
Hi

IMHO, the OP should read both Pakistan and the UAE, because sure as fate CIC/CHC is going to ask for documents on the Pakistan list that they want.

PMM
Hi

The documents requsted in UAE & Pakistani guide are same.
Only addition in Pakistani guide is one form to sign to authorize canadian authrorities to contact all pakistani authorities for verifications.

So shall i attach checklist from UAE guide & add this form from pakistani guide also?