+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
salam alikom ,hello
my name is anouar and i live in agadir city , morocco , im married with Canadian from winnipeg and we married since November 2007 , we just submit dapplication in January 2009 , rabat cpc they sent me letter in February 26th 2009, so my question is how long that took in rabat to call or notify (interview appointment ...)? , what will be the dominate questions that may they ask (relationship...)?...

its really hard too be far from the one the you love , you survive the day like 1000 year and the year like all life , we are a just small grain of sand in these earth that can be and not be , but love that come from allah to his people make them more smaller and wish best for these earth , we survive even all systems sharing a light of hopes everywhere in the name of god in the name of love .

asking allah to help us to be reunite and happiness and mercy all far from evil ways .

.....god bless the broken road.....

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
adamtanya said:
Alhomdilahhhh i picked up my visa today
holy moly i m so happy AND EXCITED

CONGRATULATIONS
I am really so happy for you.

May I officially welcome you to Canada. Enjoy the flight.

P.S. Dont forget to take a list of your belongings that you are bringing with you, as well as a list of things that are to follow .You will give those to the customs agent when they check your luggage when you arrive in Canada.

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
Mabrouk o alaf mabrouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk.inchalla omourak atkoun bikhir.kanatmanalak atrik aslama ,orihla mowafaqa bidni allah.
congratulations I am really so happy for you.

I wish u best life.

twahachttak

Apr 9, 2009
Hello All
Congratulations to all who have heard from embassy for interview and who are now preparing for the travel...
I have a quick question and concerned also

I have seen my husband twice now the first time to meet him in moroco was attending college so was during march break no problem gettin time off then .. The second was in late october 2008 marrying November 2008.. had work was able to get 2 weeks holidays not very busy time those months.. my question is I am unable to return now that we are married and before his interview which again is approximately around October - Nov the slow season .. However problem is I have taken on a new job which does not allow me to take a holiday until I have been with them for 1 year and only allows 1 week i have only been at this new job since March 1 2009 and in October it will have been only 7 months ...unfortunately not 1 year ... My husband and I talk every day we work around both our work hours we send letters back and forth we call each other .. I also have sent my new work letter to my husband stating i work there since that date and also sent him a copie of holiday policy to give embassy should they ask why wife has not returned to see him .... Do you think this will have huge bearing on him comming over ... We have already sent application in and I have been approved before I even got the new job .. Rabat has now started processing in march his file we wait know the 7 months.. with the application I did send pictures, chats, plane tickets, letters from friends about my husband, letters also from myself and him even our families letters to each other cards.... phone calls .. and I still collect to send additional chats phone records, letters, gifts and of course newspaper articles about employment in town... and as I said my new work letter and holiday policy I have sent him... I am so worried that this will be a big bearing on the dicsion of the embassy ... also does anyone know if I should let the embassy know i have new work or just have my husband bring the paperwork

Thanks for your help

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo twahachttak please worry not because you do not have to send embassy the new employment letter. your sponsorship has already been approved. do not stress yourself over this. we in canada change hundereds of jobs always so not big deal. i have my friend he is a self-employed IT person and changed 4 jobs in one year and there was no problems bringing his wife from Syria

twahachttak

Apr 9, 2009
Thanks Joe

How many times was he there to visit his wife after they marry before her interview ???

I have only been 2 times which was before and to marry and now unfortunately none after..

I read alot of posts they tell you should go back to visit after you marry and if you are in ADR to visit also then it makes it seem more genuine the relationship .. my worry is i cant however it does not mean our relationship is not genuine infact it has brought us even closer .. But I can not quit my job to go I need it to provide for him and my family here... Will the embassy you think deny him or will it be a problem

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
returning to visit your spouse, helps the applicaiton but it isn't the only factor, you may want to get a letter from your employer simply stating that you are only entitled to vacation after such and such a date

dont worry though, just make sure you send lots of proof of continuing communication,

goodluck

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
joe??? oh my your back....how is everything?

what stage are you know at?

won our ADR March 19 now only well lets sayyyyyyyyyyyy 6 months more to wait lolol

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
yassine that is all you have to take, just proof of continuing communication with your wife

read over all the application and try to remember the dates
you will be asked everything that is on the application already
how the two of you met
when you fell in love
what her date of birth is
you will be asked to describe her life style
how much she earns
who she lives with
what will you do if you come to canada
if she has any children how you plan on being a parent to them
what you like about her
how often you communicate

its very important that you are confident and that you answer most of the questions like you were telling your dearest friends about your relationship

dont give just one word answers except for the obvious, but when you are asked what you like about her, go into length about what that means for you

you will also be asked what you will do if your application is refused

it's best to say, something to this affect, there is no reason to be refused we love each other, my wife thinks (make sure you say your wife) thinks that living in canada we would have a better life together but if we are refused...she would come and stay with me and we would go through the appeal
or you can say, she cant come to stay with me because of her children but she will visit more often while we appeal

best of luck to all waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
Lois Lane said:
yassine that is all you have to take, just proof of continuing communication with your wife

read over all the application and try to remember the dates
you will be asked everything that is on the application already
how the two of you met
when you fell in love
what her date of birth is
you will be asked to describe her life style
how much she earns
who she lives with
what will you do if you come to canada
if she has any children how you plan on being a parent to them
what you like about her
how often you communicate

its very important that you are confident and that you answer most of the questions like you were telling your dearest friends about your relationship

dont give just one word answers except for the obvious, but when you are asked what you like about her, go into length about what that means for you

you will also be asked what you will do if your application is refused

it's best to say, something to this affect, there is no reason to be refused we love each other, my wife thinks (make sure you say your wife) thinks that living in canada we would have a better life together but if we are refused...she would come and stay with me and we would go through the appeal
or you can say, she cant come to stay with me because of her children but she will visit more often while we appeal

best of luck to all waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very interesting
good luck too everyone and god help all couples to be reunite

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
ohh thanks you very much. thats very sweet from u . i m glad i have nice friends like Hoping miriana and many other people from the forum . we shall meet in person one day specially these living around toronto like Lois
I have been so busy since Wednesday getting stuff in order in way that I do not sign on in my msn . you know times flies .
yes lois tanya will meet me in the airport of course . she is so so happy . what is more is that i would meet your husband in the near future cause he will be soon in canada . i m so excited to meet him

hoping should i make a list of stuff i gonna bring wiuth me like cloths diplomas what else please ,,,,,??? At embassy they told told to show the entering Canada document to Canada airport . should I bring my personal photos for id may be .
I will be waiting your answer Hoping
HOLY MOLY i have not booked ticket yet . i do not know why roayl air maroc do not fly to toronto just montreal
i seen airfrance too but they say you will fly from casa to paris . break then paris to montreal then to toronto . am i going to Mars hhhhhh
prices are omg so expensive 8500 for one way
i m looking to book on monday .any suggestion please .
again I would like to thank you so so so so much for the help and kindness . hoping lois you guys so special . for these waiting for interview do not hesitate to write me

i will be posting more

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
ohh lois i have just seen your posting of interview after my last post .
alll what lois said to u 100/100 right
be confident and do not be in a rush .
do u remember lois i told you i will bring my monograph of obtaining ba with me at interview and thats what happened .once they asked me whys question i showed her that
thats their job . talk to the interviewer as if he is your friends . hhhhhh i even told her my wife and i have the same blood group . which rarely find . but it was in the context of course . what does this mean ?? IT MEANS you know everything about your love and that obvious .
and if they ask what would you if you are refused . for me i told them why refused there is no reason to be refused they told me just imagine hhhhhhh i said well there is no reason but well lets imagine hhh
and my answer was what lois told me .
i will post more about interview . i rememer they do not ask me where i work . you have to strengh your weaknesess . things you see it will affect you .
do not hesistate to write me i m at your service brothers ok ?

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
adam, are you going to be living in the Toronto area? i thought you would be going to newfoundland?

well if you will be in Toronto that will be greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

adam, please have tanya check www.cheaptickets.com they have the lowest prices
it is in american dollars but even with the convertion it is the best fares

also, check a two way ticket often times it is cheaper

now, i really recommend the paris trip, you will come on a Jumbo 747, it is a hugeeeeeeeee aircraft, especially if it is your first time flying it will be really coooooooooool
each seat has a tv screen and you can watch what ever movie you want :)

if you miss the flight in montreal DO NOT WORRY i miss it all the time lolol
air canada just puts you on the next flight they practically leave every hour
so dont worry

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU, I AM AS HAPPY AS IF IT WERE FOR ME

i do hope you get in touch once you arrive, please say hello to Tanya, i'm looking forward to meeting her as well

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
yassine, its good that she went out to see you three times, and if the IO asks why she hasn't returned you simply say the truth, she would like nothing more to stay with me even until the process is over, but she needs to work to pay her bills,

regarding if you will get a letter in the mail, it is unlikely since they have contacted you, my husband just got an email and never received a letter,

the very best of luck
just speak honestly and if you have the opportunity say that you will miss your family and friends but your wife says that for her to move there she would be in the same position, and life would be easier for the two of you in canada

goodluck