+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi,

Yes that is the site that I have been actively following for almost 2 years, and I have seen almost all of the people needed interviews, and there have been several refusals also.

There have just been a few ladies that did not require interviews.
You need to read more of the posts than just a few. I followed it very closely everyday. Believe me I wanted to know exactly what was going on with other people while my Husband's application was being processed. I continue to follow it also. Trust me, almost everyone had an interview on that site. If you are unsure you can start a post on that Forum asking people how many of them did not require one. Many of the the past applicants are still on the site.

I have also seen people of same origins and age who were refused on that site. The interviews for them did not go well.

There were weeks when 3 or 4 people posted their refusals in the same week.

I just want people to understand that everyone is going through the same difficulties through this process.

I wish Good luck to everyone, and that you be with your spouses soon.

sos_help said:
hoping75 said:
sos_help said:
salam adam,
hope you are doing good and congratulatons to get approved, well adam are they asked you bout work and school statments in the interview , will can you tell us what they told you to bring to the interview i mean what documents they required for interview and how was the interview,

where are from adam?

advanced thanxs

hoping75 ppl in french forum getting thier visas with no interview they just calling to say visa is ready we need just more documents like arabic marriage certificats
The People in the French Forum have the interviews also. There are only a few women from time to time that do not require an interview. There are many of them refused also. There is absolutely no difference between English or French Applicants.

I have been on a french Forum for almost 2 years and they are the same as the English. It is still about proving your relationship is real, not about the language.

well hoping75 i didnt mean that all of them are having visas with no interview but if you checked the french forum you could see that most of them not having interview but i didnt see any refused applicant and i didnt meant that they accept ppl cause of languages lol i coulod be stupid if i thought so but dont forget that ppl who getting calls from embassy only for visa and no interview are ppl with same origines and no diference age

here is the famouses list on the french forum

giogin1:

http://www.forum.immigrer.com/index.php?showtopic=79293&st=400&start=400

fati fleur:

http://www.forum.immigrer.com/index.php?showtopic=79293&st=400&start=400

good luck for everybody and best wishes

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
woooooooooooooooowhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo congradulations Adam
i am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wouldn't it be nice to meet everyone?

please stay in touch no matter what corner of Canada everyone is from you never know who you can meet where.

Hoping....i remember you posting a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time ago you wanted to make the trip with your hubbby and i thought way that's a great idea.....so congradulations

all the very best to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

omg CONGRADULATIONS, I am in tears and sincerely extremely happy for your family.....what a wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Thank you Lois Lane

I hope you can make the trip with your Husband also.

Congratulations Adam, You will be here in Canada before you know it.

This is really great news.

May everyone get good news soon also

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
its great to see such great news on this thread FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

hoping....i'm as poor as a church mouse at this point....cant do the trip with him

but am so looking forward to have our lovely condo all ready with flowers and candles and his favorite meal....and dessert....wink wink

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
first of congratulation izzy i m so happy for you
you so sweet guys . you my family really and as you say lois we will keep in touch . you in toronto so thats fine . we can meet . thats pretty good . yesterday my wife called missusuga and they told her confirmation my take 30 days no wayyyyy lol . i m so opitimistic
hoping are you from toronto too

i miss my wife so bad . We celebrated the valentine here in morocco . what a romance. we had a lot of fun

concerning interview , i agree with you HOPING most had interview .what is more is that while i ws in interview some guys were refused from what i heard . i was the last one being interviewed so while i was sitting i heard their interview some in french others in english . exapect any question and be cool . pepsi mottow
but here is the things do not worry be prepared and have faith and inchaalah everything gonna be ok since you guys so in love
i miss my newfie so much i always sing to her hhhhh and so she does .
cause with every kiss and every hug , you make me newfie fall in love with you with you with youuuuuuuuuuuuu .
imagine the moon without night imagine the sea without water , imagine the face without eyes , it is me adam without my newfie . holy moly i m acting silly hhhhhhhhh
i m sure with she read that she burst laughing crying . it comes someday we cry . we cannt bear being apart . my soul there and my body here . your home is where your love is . i feel cry but from happiness cause she so sweet in a way that i do not need sugar in my coffe .
thanks you hoping lois you my sisters . hey do u know how to prepare couscous huh lol
get ready lois we wanna couscous in toronto
God bless you all . i love talking with you guys .

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam alycom

congratulation for all ppl who got thier calls from embassy or got visas or has been interviewed , soon inshae allah you will be with your lovers and i hope for us to who didnt get any calls yet to be reunited with our lovers to, pry for us to be patientes and time go so fast and embassy be nice with us , cause you know waiting is so hard

adam i sent you a privat message did you check your inbox, hope to here from you soon

goodluck for everyone , best wishes

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
inshAllah everyone hears good news soon.

Lool Adam, I thought you just miss-spelled wife. HAHH you already know what a newfie is hahaha.

For the people who had interviews. If your spouse put down they speak English and French, but requested the interview in French, was it only conducted in French...

Wesam

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
salam
Stealth i do not find anything funny to laugh at . it simply means person from newfoundland dude . what dO you think ??

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam ppl of the forum
an other week has just started up, an i wish to hear others good news on here , calls for interviews or visas ,

adam can you pleas tell me how many time your wife visited you befor and after marriage , cause i think the number of visite is a good point hellping for interview i sent you a privat message but i dont know if you got it or not , well i just need to be sure bout things which is bothering me
thank you and good luck

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
sos_help said:
salam ppl of the forum
an other week has just started up, an i wish to hear others good news on here , calls for interviews or visas ,

adam can you pleas tell me how many time your wife visited you befor and after marriage , cause i think the number of visite is a good point hellping for interview i sent you a privat message but i dont know if you got it or not , well i just need to be sure bout things which is bothering me
thank you and good luck
Hi SOS,

I married my Husband the first trip to Morocco, and was only able to go back a second time before his interview.
I'm not sure that it makes a huge difference in proving a real relationship. I think all of your other evidence of contact is very important, such as pictures, phone calls, online conversations, etc. This is my opinion of course

I wish you and everyone the best .