+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lois Lane said:
hmmm well you see, i left the screen open on my computer and to my disbelief, my daughter wrote that...have no idea what would possess her to comment she's never done that before geeeeeeeeeeeeees

that being said, i am holding my white flag up high
but drawing a line in front of me that is not to be crossed over.....

i ask you to think about how you feel about your wife and think that maybe just maybe some MEN from Morocco are also in love with their wives
consider also that there is a possibility that the large majority infact are even the young MEN with older wives

be respectful when cautioning people about the fraudulent marriages...often how you say things is the biggest issue

goodluck
what? u have a daugther? u both share same computer? lol its ok no problem. i didnt know u has daugether too lol. arent daugthers precious?

yes hunny lois i take ur advise. ur right there are scams and some of them are not. ur mariage is true love and some end up hurt like my friend DEEGIRL and others from this website.
we cannot change reality.

i am reading some old posts from 2008. ur huby applicatin was refused. is he finaly in canada now? what reeson did they give him?

yusuf

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
my daughter is 18 she lives with me, and i have a son that is 30
we each have laptops (hers is way better then mine...sigh), and we have a 24 inch monitor on the home computer which she loves using, and that's what i left open...yes daughters are precious...I still call her Princessa (the a on the end is a Portuguese twist lol)

refused didn't believe relationship was genuine, won appeal, our situation was very complex, but all is well that ends well

things are little slow on this thread now.....hoping anyone that is waiting gets good news soon :)

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lois Lane said:
my daughter is 18 she lives with me, and i have a son that is 30
we each have laptops (hers is way better then mine...sigh), and we have a 24 inch monitor on the home computer which she loves using, and that's what i left open...yes daughters are precious...I still call her Princessa (the a on the end is a Portuguese twist lol)

refused didn't believe relationship was genuine, won appeal, our situation was very complex, but all is well that ends well

things are little slow on this thread now.....hoping anyone that is waiting gets good news soon :)
congruatliaon for winning. but ur husband now living wit you and kids? or he stil did not come to canada yet?

ur rich. u have 3 computers at home llol. u know i bought this $299 laptop from bestbuy those small computers with internet and no cd-player lol. it works for me. i am right now at Starbucks :) having my latte and checking out chicks lol

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
joecreosta said:
Lois, sorry making u confuse. ok here's details. it take us 8 weeks from time I go to Canadien embassy for papers. from that day until we got our mariage certificate from foreign affairs in rabat. took total of 8 weeks. this includes time after the mariage cerimoney at Aaduls office.and time took us to legalize our marriage going to courts so many different. and finally taking to transaltor to english translate it and then taking english translations back to foreign affairs.

all process take me 8 weeks.

but from time going to Canadien embassy to time getting married at Aaduls office was exactly 5 weeks.

yes i am a moslim man and she is also a moslim woman. pretty strickt one she is. i am no longer allowed to have female friends even at work. i am also not allowed for going parties with friends because alcohol is gona be there. i am not allowed to live a day without praying 5 times. so u can she how controlling she is. but at end of day I LOVE HER and SHE LOVE ME. thats what i like.

yusuf
i got married too here in agadir,,it didnt take me 8 weeks,and honestly,this is the first time i heard someone took him 8 weeks to get married here in morocco,,,,it only took us 18 days,in general,,,,
and i do know other friends who got married here,,the maximum is 4 weeks,,,

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Welcome Julio

Tell us where you are in your process? Are you from Morocco, are you married, have you sent in the spousal application?

Best of Luck

sandybaby

May 27, 2010
thank u yusuf, i am here to find out information about if he is married or not, i dont care about getting permission from his wife. if he is married , im not gonna waste my time or money going there, and i dont need the heartache if he is using me. i care deeply for this guy but i need to know the truth before i make my flight arrangements.

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, This site has changed. Well this thread actually...So any news for anyone? And I mean the ones that are still waiting on their spouse:)Sign Native

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi lois Lane, He is settling good here in NB. Just did a bit of running around for paper work:) other then that everything is great enjoying life with my husband:) Anyone else got any good news to share?? Sign Native

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
I had posted my own thread with these questions but someone suggested I post it here. I have not had a chance to go through the 2hundred some odd pages so I am hoping people are patient with me if I am repeating questions that have already been asked.

I am new to this but I can say that I am very grateful that there are so many others in my same situation and we can share with each other.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings,

I am leaving on Jan 5th, 2011 for Morocco to marry my fiance. I really would like to be as prepared as possible so when we are there things can move fairly quickly.

I am looking for information mostly on things such as;

1. Can I get my papers translated into Arabic here in Canada and if so where and how much does it cost?

2. I have only got a total of 3 weeks vacation that my work will give me...is this enough time if I have things prepared ahead of going there?

3. I know that I need proof of my profession of Christian faith, what is this and where can I get it? Is it simply a letter from my pastor?

I have been in a long distance relationship with him now for almost 2 years and we would really like to move on with our life together. I think I have a pretty good idea of the papers I need but I was curious to see if it is possible to get things translated here and if they would accept it there. I am guessing it will be most cost effective for me to do it in Canada.

If anyone can share their experiences or if there is anyone in Ontario that has already gone through this process with their spouse I would appreciate any information or hints or just to know there are others out there doing the same thing and that it has been successful. I hear lots of horror stories but I would love to hear from people that have actually succeeded and a happily married now.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
dair2dv8103100 said:
I had posted my own thread with these questions but someone suggested I post it here. I have not had a chance to go through the 2hundred some odd pages so I am hoping people are patient with me if I am repeating questions that have already been asked.

I am new to this but I can say that I am very grateful that there are so many others in my same situation and we can share with each other.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings,

I am leaving on Jan 5th, 2011 for Morocco to marry my fiance. I really would like to be as prepared as possible so when we are there things can move fairly quickly.

I am looking for information mostly on things such as;

1. Can I get my papers translated into Arabic here in Canada and if so where and how much does it cost?

2. I have only got a total of 3 weeks vacation that my work will give me...is this enough time if I have things prepared ahead of going there?

3. I know that I need proof of my profession of Christian faith, what is this and where can I get it? Is it simply a letter from my pastor?

I have been in a long distance relationship with him now for almost 2 years and we would really like to move on with our life together. I think I have a pretty good idea of the papers I need but I was curious to see if it is possible to get things translated here and if they would accept it there. I am guessing it will be most cost effective for me to do it in Canada.

If anyone can share their experiences or if there is anyone in Ontario that has already gone through this process with their spouse I would appreciate any information or hints or just to know there are others out there doing the same thing and that it has been successful. I hear lots of horror stories but I would love to hear from people that have actually succeeded and a happily married now.
Hello from Ontario married now for 2 yrs and took only 12 days for all to be finished that is abdul and ceremony and all paperwork back for me to leave with Husband then approved in 8 months and has been here in Ontario for 1 yr December .. I like to suggest you have your husband look at application now and fix some of it as it is along process just to finish that and have him sign it you can fix date after on paper once it is closer to send make sure you have lots of pics of family and you husband and you and the party lots .. We had no problems except waiting to see police and getting paperwork from them it can take 10 days you need this so you can acte of mariage .. Fix first this as it takes long .... Also look the abdul he will tell you all things you need .. Can I ask what city is your husband from ??? Also hint make sure you go very early in line to wait for Ministry of justice in Rabat (tell your husband this وزارة العدل بالرباط قرب باب الاحد ) I hope this helps if you need more info message me I will be happy to help and tell my experience..

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
dair2dv8103100 your inbox is full

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
dair2dv......Congradulations! You mention you have known each other for two years. How many times have you visited Morocco? The number of times you have met in person will be a factor in determining if the relationship is genuine.

1. All Languages Ltd. 421 bloor St, mine cost about $250 but that included divorce papers
2. 3 weeks will be enough time, i managed all my paper work in ten days
3. you will need a baptismal/christening certificate which your pastor can provide

best to fill in all the application and then have a look at it again a couple of days later you will be surprised at the things you catch, answer each question at length as if you were telling a friend about how the relationship began and most importantly what plans the two of you have made for your future together once he arrives, try and spend a few days on a honeymoon, provide receipts of hotel, if at all possible go back and visit before the interview, keep copies of all communication after the marriage you will also need to send that to him if he requires an interivew

a large age difference if you are older than your husband, previous marriage on your part, as well as you having children from a previous marriage, the difference in your education levels, and the difference in culture and religion will impact your application, you need to address how you and your husband feel about these issues

there are good and bad people in every corner of the world, your inner voice is your compass in life follow it and you will be fine :)

Best of luck