+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

tony-montana

Mar 12, 2010
Hi Oceanview,
i hope you are fine...
my friend i didn't mean that i will wait until someone tell me that i should marry then i go for it...that is not logic lol.... i was just asking if someone had the experience of marrying from the first time that the sponsor comes to morocco, and i see that many friends here have done that...
And YES i really love my sweetheart so much.
good luck to you.

I would like to answer to the friends here a question :
- if the sponsor is on a social assistance...does this make a difference for the process?? because i've been reading in the first pages that the sponsor shouldn't be on a social assistance...

I apreciate any answer from you guys...and thanks in advance.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
tony-montana your inbox is full

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Flower81 said:
my fiance and I we communicate in Moroccan dariga, our emails, letters(they are in English alphabet but the meaning in arabic). when you submit these with the application do we have to translate them in English or we don't have to? will it be acceptable if I translate them my self? I can't imagine how much it cost to translate a bunch of emails and letters. :'(

Thanks
Flower81
No you don't need to translate them. All of my correspondence was in Darija, and I had no issues.

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salamu alaikum everybody this is ouail
i hope y'all are great, just a lil somethin to tony-montana; just marry ur woman, the worries and freakin outs are her job lol, i mean inchallah everything will be ok cuz ur real and ur love is real, i hope the best luck for me, u and everybody
peace out

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
all be fine inchallah
heyy newhusband can you open your inbox please lol
see you

with all my best wishes to all pation...
inchallah ikon khir

tony-montana

Mar 12, 2010
hopeful_waiting said:
tony-montana your inbox is full
Salam to everyone,

Hopeful_waiting :

how my inbox could be full,i don't have much messages there, and i deleted them now, Can you try to message me again.if that's what u were trying to do... Thank You.

Ouail, thank you khoya for your message,i hope Insh'Allah everything is gonna be alright and wish th best of luck to everyone who is waiting to be with their loved ones.

Can anyone who knows about this .answer me please.... if the sponsor is on a social assistance...does this make a difference for the process?? because i've been reading in the first pages that the sponsor shouldn't be on a social assistance...

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yOUR fiance shouldnt be on social assistance. Unforunately thats how the cookie crumbles. Sign NATIVE

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
tony-montana said:
Salam to everyone,

Hopeful_waiting :

how my inbox could be full,i don't have much messages there, and i deleted them now, Can you try to message me again.if that's what u were trying to do... Thank You.

Ouail, thank you khoya for your message,i hope Insh'Allah everything is gonna be alright and wish th best of luck to everyone who is waiting to be with their loved ones.

Can anyone who knows about this .answer me please.... if the sponsor is on a social assistance...does this make a difference for the process?? because i've been reading in the first pages that the sponsor shouldn't be on a social assistance...
Hi my dear friend thanks I hope everything is well with you and your wife . As for your question about being on social assistance yes that could be a big problem sorry to say that maybe depending why she is on it . Anyway no matter I wish you and your wife all the best take care

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news on the ones waiting on their medicals?:) We just been waiting 1 week. hehe for medicals. Sign NATIVE

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
tony-montana said:
Hi Oceanview,
i hope you are fine...
my friend i didn't mean that i will wait until someone tell me that i should marry then i go for it...that is not logic lol.... i was just asking if someone had the experience of marrying from the first time that the sponsor comes to morocco, and i see that many friends here have done that...
And YES i really love my sweetheart so much.
good luck to you.

I would like to answer to the friends here a question :
- if the sponsor is on a social assistance...does this make a difference for the process?? because i've been reading in the first pages that the sponsor shouldn't be on a social assistance...

I apreciate any answer from you guys...and thanks in advance.
salam khoya ,i would love to try and answer your question about social assistance,there is a form,that they ask the sponsor many questions to see if he is able to sponsor or not,one of those question is:do you get a social assistance,you answer yes or no,,,and later they wrote,if you answered yes,then you arent able to sponsor,,,so unfortunately,if your wife is on social assistance,your application will be rejected in missisauga,because this is what happened to a guy that i know,here from agadir,,,you still have time,tell your fiancy to try and get a job,then you can send your application and it will be fine
i hope i didn help a littel,,,im a new married guy,i just got married 3 weeks ago with my canadian sweetheart

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello every ones here and tks for newhusnad and am so sorry to not answering u
first i had a antervew they ansked take 1 hours ( about my wife'kids and about he ex husnabd and why she had a divorse and about her kids when they live aloso some questions about me and she told me that i doing good in )
and she said too we will calling u
god helps all who have been wetting here
if u want some information am her and am so sorry to not reply am ready for all question brother

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everybody

i have just question my wife received from Quebec they say that we sent your certificate of celection to Rabat and it accepted

what that mean pls and did our application going work out ? did we don't have any proble my wife and our son they are with me here in morocco right have my visa

pls someone have information can tell me

bye

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello my friends ...there is some changes in the time of processing in www.cic.gc.ca but they dont make how long it takes yet because they modify the website and total time processing but number of months is not fixed yet...i hope and wish that they make process more fast wut who knows my friends it can be more longer but we always pray and wish the best ......thank u

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amiro and bubble boy, did they call you guys back yet from your medicals?? Were on the 3rd week of re-doing the meds and no call back yet. Thats expected though a month delay. I was just wondering how you guys are doing:) sign NATIVE

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no news friends?if someone has some news let us know because we all interested to each others