+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true-love ..how many months they said in the letter from rabat that process gonna takes?

Flower81

Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When filling out the applications for the sponsor and Applicant, does it matter if they are filled in different languages English and French or it has to be the same(English/English or French/French).?

and Can one person fill out both application? or each one has to fill his own application by his or her hand writing?

Flower81 :-*

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all! My husband went to the interview he did well I think:)| they asked the same questions as posted. Also asked alot about his job! They didnt give back the proofs, she told him she wants to go over the file. He was interviewed only by the canadain lady. The interview was in the afternoon.Also my husbands medical is expired, and she didnt even ask him to redo another one so i dont know what the means, same with the police check she didnt ask about that or ask him to bring another one. Im just confused. Anyways my husband thinks the interview went well and i also think it went ok I guess, I was kinda upset, but i feel better now:)| also they asked him what would u do if i reject your visa, he told her that we gonna appeal it and that we love eachother no matter what. ANyways just wait for their call. AT the end of the interview she told him i cant give you an answer right now because i have to look threw the proofs. And that she will call him :)| so thats it. Sign NATIVE

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Native your husbands medical expired you need to get new medical he needs it to come to Canada . It will take almost 4-6 weeks for embassy to get it once done at doctors. It could prolong wait and visa by at least a month or 2. As for police check get another done it takes 5 day max for him to get when he gets police check done just have him bring it to embassy with file number and his info ... Police check only is good for 3 months remember . my husband expired had to get new one as for his medical he had to come here before it expired. Visa is good for as long as Medical certificate usually

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Flower81 said:
When filling out the applications for the sponsor and Applicant, does it matter if they are filled in different languages English and French or it has to be the same(English/English or French/French).?

and Can one person fill out both application? or each one has to fill his own application by his or her hand writing?

Flower81 :-*

My husbands was done in french he filled out and mine was in english .. However my friends husband was done in english and hers also she filled it out and he had to sign his signature when you go to get married bring his paperwork for his signatures get 3 applications with his signature in case you make mistake you not need to wait for him to sign and send.. That's why I tell look over applications and know where to sign and what info is required

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
Native said:
Hello all! My husband went to the interview he did well I think:)| they asked the same questions as posted. Also asked alot about his job! They didnt give back the proofs, she told him she wants to go over the file. He was interviewed only by the canadain lady. The interview was in the afternoon.Also my husbands medical is expired, and she didnt even ask him to redo another one so i dont know what the means, same with the police check she didnt ask about that or ask him to bring another one. Im just confused. Anyways my husband thinks the interview went well and i also think it went ok I guess, I was kinda upset, but i feel better now:)| also they asked him what would u do if i reject your visa, he told her that we gonna appeal it and that we love eachother no matter what. ANyways just wait for their call. AT the end of the interview she told him i cant give you an answer right now because i have to look threw the proofs. And that she will call him :)| so thats it. Sign NATIVE
Hi how are you first I like to say hi to everyone and hope you are all doing fine I know this is very frustrating but please just try and stay busy and always hope for the best .

As to the interview I hope it was ok but I would call and ask about the medical as like they said it take up to a month to do and cost a lot to do so first make sure they want you to do it plus if so then do your police report as well then there won`t be any more delays .My husband and I pray so hard that every thing will be ok, Please what ever you do never lose hope please love is a wonderful thing and sharing it with the one you love is so amazing never stop always move forward and don`t let other people put you down stay strong always fight for what you want alway

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAtive ...plz my friend in the letter ur husband got from rabat when he recieved his AOR..how many months they said that the process will take?

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam aleikum everybody, thanx for all ur kind thoughts, and for new husband in the letter it said 7 months but it took us almost 10 months to get the call

OCEANVIEW thank you for your advice. Appreciate it;) Also to Hopeful_Waiting, you guys are too great!:D

Im here in morocco spending some time with my husband, going back home march 4th. Thanks all! sign NATIVE

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
AMIR00 and AMIRA00 BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW !!! KEEP US POSTED ..... MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU BOTH

amira00

Jan 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! Hopeful_waiting, thank you so much for your support. Native, I wish you luck and pray you will not wait to long. I hope and pray that everything goes well tomorrow for my husband's interview. I have had so many family and friends at work wishing us well and they can't wait to meet my husband. I am a little stressed and nervous about the interview and wonder how long it will take for Immigration to let us know what they decide? Insha Allah I hope everything will be good. Hang in there for all of those still waiting.

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amira everything will be great inchallah:) tell ur husband just to relax and answer all the questions honestly:) My husband's interview lasted for about 1 hour, But everyone is different in every case. Good Luck to your husband. Sign NATIVE

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
hello brother newhasband!
its took from 7 to 9 mounth to call to make you ready for the interview , im in safi city i still wait cos they reported my processing time for ather interveiw , my wife submited the sponsoring ship file from manituba ...
i got my frst interview novembre 12 /2009 and after that they said they need more inforamtion about personal history
(((((we are still awaiting the results of the background enquiries))))
i think my case is exeption ''2nd interview for backgrand check" all i have also all peaple have to be pation and beleive that its life ...

so as im in safi city i hope to meet someone from same boat to share to information ...

all be fine inchallah
good luck too all lovers

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
hi to everyone this waiting is not easy for anyone by all means it is fristrating and makes you sick and sad but people please i know this is very hard to do but don`t play there game be strong show who you are and that nothing will get you down . No one said this will be easy for anyone but what you have to do is insure yourself and your partern that you have everything and now of each other family and where they live what they do how many brother and sisters and no anything about them also make sure you have papers od marriage and devorse paper if need police record medical e-mail from eack other showing you keep in touch letters from each other things you bought anything letter why you think the relationship is true you both should right one and any time you went to see your love one have proff of ticket there is a good list that a couple people left on here just make sure you fellow that cause you need all it says also have picture of each other and of wedding if so make sure you answer all question honestly and if you don`t undrstanmd what they are say ask them to expain what they mean or have it in your own language best thing when you go in is to relax and take it easy sponering someone can be hard cause you also have to make sure you have money to be able to look after them for at least I think 3 years not sure on that or could be 5 years if they have no work or you have to pay doctor bills things like that cause they don`t want you going to the goverment for help . My husband and i hope and pray for all of you as you all should be with the ones you love our prays and love goes out to you all good luck for the ones that have there interview this week

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00 and Amira00 How did interview go ???? If all went well you should hear back with in 2weeks to a month .. I hope and wish all the best for you both...