+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
alhmdulilah ( kattymac ) im soooo happy for u im happy finally u will be one family in one home..i hope its be with me too.i hope good life for u and ur husband. mabroum mabroul mabroum and Alhmdulilah wachokro lilah. ty for soo good news..

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
YAYYYYYYY !!!!!!!! katty-mac so very happy for you and your husband..
Our husbands will be receiving the same day .. You're right rejessome looks like November 25 is a good day for this group..

Amir00.. your turn comes soon ....

inchallah-sonner yes your feelings were correct you should be getting call also soon ...your call maybe to November 25 ..

Rejessome You picked up your husband in Montreal correct it was short wait for immigration you said.. and you know of nice hotel to stay.. I go December to pick up my husband

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir - I hope that too my friend.

hopeful-waiting, yes my husband was finished with immigration officers and out about 40 minutes after he landed. We flew back to Vancouver the next night so we decided to stay in a hotel downtown so we could explore the city a little. We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott downtown on Sherbrooke Street. It was nice but the taxi's to and from the airport were expensive. If we had been leaving earlier, I would have stayed at a hotel closer to the airport that has a free shuttle. I stayed at one last year but can't remember the name. I found it through Expedia.ca. Keep in mind that my husband's experience with immigration was fast because the plane from Morocco was not full and there were no other international flights arriving at the time he arrived. We were lucky! I hope the same for you too.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
rjessome sent message inbox

hidden2009

Nov 18, 2009
hi guys does anybody knows what are your right once you became a legal permanent resident ?? or anyone who i can talk to in a private conversation ...i appreciate your help thank you.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by rights. You have almost all rights except that you can't vote, can't hold certain sensitive gov't jobs (mainly RCMP, CSIS and Canadain Forces jobs), and have to maintain residence in Canada in order to keep your PR status.

Feel free to PM me if you like.

hidden2009 said:
hi guys does anybody knows what are your right once you became a legal permanent resident ?? or anyone who i can talk to in a private conversation ...i appreciate your help thank you.

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello everybody am so happy to hear some of you have a call for intervew or to got a visa i have been waiting for 4 months please dont keep sending the email its help us so very much ide mobarak said
they prossesing the march filles

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00... Stay strong.. it comes .... Have your wife email embassy to ask about your dossier .. Also have her contact MP in her city .. They will get answer as to how much more time it may not be exact date, but it is answer... They do contact MP in 2-3 business days...I hope your call comes soon

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
thank you hopeful_waiting i do im strong just i feel i will be alone on here everyone will get visa but im still wait. i hope they call me monday or after it. im really happy for all friend on here.

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello every body
i want say some thing to amir00 am sure they will calling u next week be strong u have been waiting long times ur turn next week