+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
hopeful_waiting,

I am soooooooooo happy for you! Didn't I tell you I felt it in every fiber of my being that your case will be accepted!!!! Happy tears are flowing down my face I'm so overjoyed for your good news.Congratulations from both my husband and I!!! Start planning your welcome home night,a night to remove and forgot all suffering you did to get to this wonderful day!!!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Thank You Agadir08.. You were right many thanks .. My children look forward to picking him up at airport.. We are so happy !

KATTY-MAC AND AMIR00 YOUR NEXT MY FRIENDS ... STAY STRONG THERE IS AN END.....

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Struggling to be strong since weekend.The immigration doctor told my husband she would dee to it that embassey received his new medical certificate via express delivery,he even paid extra for this express service.Still no word from embassy.I don't even know if he will be here with me to ring in 2010.No holiday spirit this year without him.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Agadir08
He will be next to you to ring in 2010.... Your call comes it is good week for many... Stay Strong... I pray you get call soon to go get visa

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
hopeful_waiting im soooooooooooo happy for you and ur husband. alf mabrouk .and alhmdulilah its was without entervio.... best wishes for u friend.i hope its happen with me too

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
AMIR00 I HOPE SAME FOR YOU .. STAY STRONG ..GET ALL THINGS READY.. POST, LETTERS, PHONE CALLS, PICS .... WHEN EMBASSY CALL GET POLICE CERTIFICATE THAT DAY VITE... AUSSI GET ARABIC AND FRENCH MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE LEGALIZED... AND KEEP MOBILE CLOSE TO YOU AND CHARGED.. LOOK AUSSI YOUR EMAIL... TAKE CARE AND KEEP US POSTED

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Hopeful-waiting congratulations and alf alf mabrouk!!!! so happy for you :0). Wish everyone else receive the same good news. KEEP YOUR SPIRIT UP even if it's hard to do so.

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
yes hopeful_waiting im ready good and my phone good and i look to it every momnet lol. any thing wil happend with me i will writ it on here.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeful_waiting - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO happy for you and your husband!!!!

A few of your were asking for an update about how my husband is doing since arriving in Canada. Well, it's been a HUGE culture shock but it's going very well!!!! I just wish it would stop raining for 5 minutes in Vancouver so I could show him some of this beautiful city!!! LOL! Oh well, part of life here in the winter. But so far, everything is going great. He is just now starting to look for a job so we hope he will find something before Christmas.

Just an FYI for everyone. As soon as your spouse arrives in Canada, they are eligible to apply for a SIN. They just need to take their passport with the voided visa and their Confirmation of Permanent Residency to the Service Canada office and they will be issues a SIN. The card takes about 2 to 4 weeks to arrive after that but all they need is the number to start working. They DO NOT have to wait for the PR card to arrive.

Agadir, Amir and bubbleboy, don't lose hope. Good news is coming your way soon.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
hopeful_waiting said:
!!!!!!! GOT THE CALL NO INTERVIEW VISA NOVEMBER 25 !!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY......THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, PRAYERS AND WORDS.......... NOW TO FIX TICKETS AND WHERE TO PICK HIM UP ....
Congratulationssssssssssssssssssss

We are so happy for you both

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting

kattymac

Nov 6, 2009
rjessome - Thanks for the information. You are very knowledgeable indeed.

hopeful-waiting: CONGRATS on your visa. Can I ask how you were able to get your MP to write on your behalf? I am having a hard time talking to mine. Do you think their influence sped the process along for you?

Good luck everyone!!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
kattymac said:
rjessome - Thanks for the information. You are very knowledgeable indeed.

hopeful-waiting: CONGRATS on your visa. Can I ask how you were able to get your MP to write on your behalf? I am having a hard time talking to mine. Do you think their influence sped the process along for you?

Good luck everyone!!
katty-mac
I don't think it made things happen faster but it did keep me sane, because he was able to get an answer even though it was vague, keep pushing your MP also go to any immigration and settlement group you may have in your city they are full of wisdom also and lots of help .. I suggest CAIPS notes also they tell a lot however it does take almost a month to receive them .. GOOD LUCK .. YOURS is next also send lots of info letters cards phone bills to husband keep everything we sent messages from after we sent application till day he got call of messages and I didn't even print all of it because we talked for 4 hours or more with some I just copied first bit and end of conversation it worked .. I put in a few short ones also.. GOOD LUCK KEEP US POSTED ..

THANK YOU ALL ... THIS IS A HAPPY DAY BUT THE HAPPIEST IS WHEN HE IS NEXT TO MY SIDE

Nov 14, 2009
congratulations hopefully-waiting i think you believe me now when i said you maybe they will call your husband without interview ok
so iam right now so iam happy for you comgratulation .
and hope hear good news for all people in this forums

kattymac

Nov 6, 2009
YAY!! My husband received a call from the Embassy today to pick up his visa on November 25. He doesn't need an interview.

Amir00 - You are next! Any day now!

hopeful_waiting - Thank for your advice. Thankfully, I can stop stressing about the MP!

This forum has provided such a base of support, information and joy to all of us. I am so happy this day has come where we can relax and I look forward to our baby daughter being reunited with her father and me with my husband.

For those of you still waiting: Be patient. Your time will come. Good luck to all.

Thanks.