+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi my friends
i have a friend who did the interveiw with the judge in the phone last week becouse he did not won in the first interveiw in rabat bceouse of age and also not speaking language good, so how long until he will get the resultas of succeed or refused ,someone get it in 3 months after doing an interveiw with the judge by phone he got a letter succeed and he stayed again an other 3 months to get visa and he is now in canada mash'allah ..
hope who has informations about this note to post it so my friend can feel relax ..
wish everyone good luck

AMES

Aug 6, 2009
HEY GUYS

i just wanted to let you know that calling or emailing you MP really does help. Rabat has had my husbands file since jan 2009. That isnt that long compared to some of you. but i emailed my MP and he contacted the embassy and within a week of me contacting the mp the rabat embassy called my husband to drop something off and the day after he dropped off the document we were called to inform us that his visa was accepted and to come pick it up.
just have patience and faith and do what you can to see where ur file is. Emailing your mp REALLY does help.

I wish all of the hopeful immigrants to canada all the best and i hope you enjoy my coutnry as much as i do.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Ames. I can't say that I'm not envious but I am very happy for you. I know how hard it is to be separated from your husband. Best of luck in your life together in Canada.

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
i think immigration should also ask if husband will abuse there wives after they come to canada as they can in morocco lol

boras raven

Jul 2, 2009
hello everyone on here just wanted to tell anyone that arrives here and then decide he doesn't like it here . the airport is not far the way you arrive here you can go back where ever you come from .instead of complaining pack your bags and go back Canada is not holding you so please stop complaining and stop saying i was back home because if you were back home something you can go back again no body is holding you here. i love being here next to my wife and i think Canada is a great country comparing to other places in the world and by the way i traveled to more then 4 countries .so instead of complaining to your wife be happy and be thankful .good luck everyone on here never give up we waited 2 years but we made it .

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
Ames ..really mabrook to you... i am happy that you got a positive result. Best wishes for your union and future lives together.
Count yourselves lucky as with hubby and i, it's been two years since we know each other and still do not have a positive result and await to enjoy our future together.
The only way we are doing so far is to keep positive via emails for the most part now.

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
i wish he did,,,but i guess he changed his mind threw ticket out the window,,,now stalking me,,doing damage to my house,,,his family sent him money ,,not to shame his family by going home,,, i cant wait till he finds out that you actually have to work and save,, that money just dont grow on tree's lol ,its funny when you think someone who really loves you and says they do,,,can change in the drop of a pin,,,i really wish you all luck on your marriges,,,i guess i got one of the bad ones ,,,now he thinks he can take half my home,,i like to hear what a canadian judge thinks about that lol