(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the very best!

the more visas are issued the closer they are to getting to ours lol

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Adam

thanks for coming back and posting your experience.

i still dont have my phone...trying to get a deal on a Mike phone, blackberry curve....the guy has been promising me for a month every week he says next week

sorry i've been missing your calls....but i will keep tyring :)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
!!!HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

Since it's been more than 7 months since our AOR date, I have just sent Rabat a Case Specific Enquiry. I informed them of when I will be arriving in Morocco and leaving again. I included PDF copies of my flight itineraries and asked them if they could let us know of my husband's interview date so we can be sure we are near Rabat. I doubt if we will hear anything back from them as the form says they will respond in 28 days. By that time I will be there. I guess I have zero expectations of Rabat but since we are now allowed to inquire, I thought I would give it a try.

Good luck to everyone in this new month of July.

boras raven

Jul 2, 2009
finally after nearly 2years of struggling and fighting this immigration nightmare we have the visa .i wanna thank penny and hoping75 they were always asking about us .and of course jressome .thanks to mariana or loius lane and iwich you a very good luck .and good luck majimboss with the rest of this immigration process soon us i get to canada i wil tell all our procress and what happend from AtoZ.thanks again everyone ..YEAYEA YEA YEA 7

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!

MABRUK MY BROTHER AND SISTER!!!!

Thank you both for everything. I am so happy for you I could just cry tears of joy. YOU DESERVE A LOOOOOOONG LIFE OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS TOGETHER!!!!

I got a form letter response from Rabat about my inquiry. They just said they couldn't tell us when the "review" would be and that they review files in the order they receive them. I know that's not true but at least they know I'm coming and that we are still alive. Hopefully we will hear something between now and the time I get back from Morocco. That's 6 weeks from now so I think it's reasonable to expect SOMETHING by then. If not, I will get my MP involved.

Good luck everyone! I hope July is a great month for all of us!

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Boras and Raven.........really happy for the two of you!

all the very best

can't wait till its our turn,

one more visa issued means one step closer for all of us who are staill waiting

cheers
Mariana

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
boras raven said:
finally after nearly 2years of struggling and fighting this immigration nightmare we have the visa .i wanna thank penny and hoping75 they were always asking about us .and of course jressome .thanks to mariana or loius lane and iwich you a very good luck .and good luck majimboss with the rest of this immigration process soon us i get to canada i wil tell all our procress and what happend from AtoZ.thanks again everyone ..YEAYEA YEA YEA 7

o boras i thought you already in canada and for a long time ago, cause i remeber i was asked you bout how the marriage goes in morocco and as i remember you was already passed the interview , what was wrong with you, well any way congratulation for the visa and i think it dosnt matter now since you got the visa , best wishes for you and your wife

rjessome best wishes for you to and i pary for you to get a call from rabat , i hope you enjoy your 9th visite to morocco ,

good luck for others ppl whome waiting for visa or interview
rad1

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
Congratulations !boras! wish you a safe and pleasant trip
OMG!OMG!OMG! WOW!WOW!
finally, I got my visa And I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that i will be soon with my husband .I miss him so much and i can't wait to meet him....
I wanna thank all ppl in this forum ,And i wish everyone best luck ...

lovelylady

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY LADY!!!!!!!

It is absolutely lovely to get good news. I'm so very happy for all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful trip to Canada and arrive safely! Take some time when you arrive to just enjoy being with your wife or husband. Don't let distractions get in the way! I know there will be family members who will want to see and meet you but be sure to give the two of you time to just savour the fact that this immigration stuff is OVER! Enjoy being together first and worry about the rest of the world later. And don't forget to visit us now and then!!!

boras raven

Jul 2, 2009
congratulation lovely day mabrouk alala oalf mabrouk . we are very few who are going to toronto .wish you a safe trip .sos help yes im the same boras why it took so long i wil post why exactlly and what happend from ato z once im next to my wife inchallah .yalah good luck the rest the next visa hope it wil be to jressomes husband.yea yea yea 7

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
lovely lady said:
Congratulations !boras! wish you a safe and pleasant trip
OMG!OMG!OMG! WOW!WOW!
finally, I got my visa And I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that i will be soon with my husband .I miss him so much and i can't wait to meet him....
I wanna thank all ppl in this forum ,And i wish everyone best luck ...

lovelylady
hi friend , congratelation , with my best wishes and happy future life for you and all pations .
so im in agadir i hope to know more information if possibel , i wrote y meny e.mail but no respand ...
eny ways i know its hard when you be far from the one that you love and process make y feel in spinning head , alhamdolilah eny ways about evrything .
good continuation