+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

nouredine

Star Member
Sep 14, 2008
alberta canada
i understand now why you talk like this well brother you answered alredy she say she was not intrested in marrige that means propably she is not single or she hase some one else or she just want a good time and fun i realy hope you can forget about her and you lfind someone else better then her and i hope she doesnt make you feel like you are nothing because i can see you are smart and you just wanted answeres why and why .and she the one who can answer she just left like that .but like i said she must be involved or just want some fun and beleive me canadians are good women .and hope you wil be happy next time with the right women

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with Nouredine and BettyPage. Honest, you need to consider one more thing. Some women in western countries, Canada included, just DON'T WANT to ever get married. I guess I can only speak of Canada because it's the only country I've lived but marriage is just not really necessary for people. You can live together for your whole life with someone you love, have children, share a life, and a home, with out ever getting married. This is becoming more and more acceptable all the time to the point that it's almost normal.

It looks like you have a broken heart. But my friend, that has more to do with the woman than her country. I hope you find what you are looking for.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
So I was right all along Honest had a bad experience in his past and it is understandable to feel this way but in this forum when it's designed for people who is sponsoring their spouses. Honest did you ever consider talking to a professional about how you feel, it might help you!!!

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
normal normal that's good to hear that you are there with your wife .i m glad and also my heart was with you really then i m so sorry cause i wasn't online on the day when you was waiting for me second reason for me is i forgot about time cause i get confused and i wasn't know if are you talking about new time or old time so now we have one hour ahead that's why . anyway a khoya i m trying to do the same as you told me but i did tell you that we do have diffrents MSN because we always have troubles with the password so now our msn it's not the same like the last year so i need to know if the embassy they will ask me if i show them another sites about the conversaton because we did have 3 diffrents msn so far but we lost the password so now we did give them on the apllication papers as our email only the one we have this year ...please brother if you have any idea about that just let me know
rejessome how are you doing ? i hope everything is going ok with you and your husband too .i agree with what you said to HONEST

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
dear friend honest , believe me you should be happy cause you dont know what would happen if you married to her so i think you know that allah told us in holly qauran dont love something would be bad for you and dont hate something could be good for you, this is my translation and i just tried to explain so honest thats mean allah loves you and wont you to be with bad wife , and sorry bout what happen cause if you read your first post here you would understand ,cause everyone was confused when they saw it and thanx
good luck waiting ppl with the process in rabat

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
I send best wishes to all who will be traveling soon and all that have interviews coming soon.. Stay Strong ..

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/b
SOS_HELP ,NORMAL NORMAL congrats for ur visa and for ur travels soon to live with ur wife forever inchaallah ,i wish u boths all kind of happiness love tenderness and all beautiful emotions,i also want toexplain my thanks to the beautiful lovely canadian ladies who suffer with their husbands and be patients with them and make them strong to get their visa to live with their wives for ever because being far than ur wife is so miserable and for me and others who are under the time game ,i wish them to be trong too and belive that GOD is great and as soon as possible the embassy will allow them to get their visa and travel to their families,for SOS_HELP im so so so proud of him because the way he think ,he make me so strong too and i like his personality ,and for HONEST the one who got upset from his bad past we should of help him and make him by consideration too because everybody had a bas past and we should confess of that and give the help to everybody in need if we are real moroccan man ,because canadian women or canadian men they help each others and they stay one hand forever ,at least i have a nice view about this beautiful relationship between a moroccan and canadian partners ,beautiful mariage ,beautiful feelings, {AL KHAIR FIMA IKHTARAHO ALLAH} and GOD give us canadian ladies as KHAIR because they are our wives and the good wife is a big KHAIR...thank u canadian ladies,thank u moroccan men,thank u all partners and beautifuls life for all who got their visa and nice waiting for others...GOD BLESS YOU ALL

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Just wondering if anyone here is a born Canadian, with their parents being Moroccan?

The reason I ask is I want to see what you guys had to do, to get married in Morocco if you married a Moroccan spouse.

When I got married I could not do a "Mixed Marriage". I had to get my Moroccan citizenship before I was able to get married. The embassy in Rabat said I didn't have to, but the 9adi said I had to...

InshAllah lkhair for everyone who is waiting for a visa. Hopefully it comes soon.

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008

thank you lovley lady and newhuzband best wishes for you both and for all others friend , inshae allah nothing except good news for all of you dear forumest, good luck with rabat and waiting game , inshae allah someday this waiting will be end and others ppl will start an other waiting ,ppl comes and others goes , we are all in the same boat , it was hard for me and i know its hard for everybody , 2 things are so hard (waiting and leaving) but life goes this way , this is the ruls of life , to wine you should have much patience so dear waiting ppl be patient

best wishes for everybody
rad1

adamtanya

Jul 30, 2008
It's been awhile since i have been on here..I am really happy for those that have received their visas . i have been so busy since i came here moving and looking for job and we just got internet . sorry guys . it is too hard at the begining
well guys do not hesitate to ask me about my experince with visa . i know how hard beibg far from the one you love .yeah it sucks but here is the things everything for reason . spend as much time as you can with your family and best friends and bear in mind that time of visa will come . try to make your self busy while you ar waiting . i know it hard but there is no thing you can do about .
what i advice you guys specialy when it comes to INTERVIEW do not make stuff difficult for you by giving uncleaar answers that will lead to silly and embarassing questions by the interviewer . the intervieweir will try to make you feel you relation is not genuine and put presure on you . use logic answering question do not come out with stuff that you think would make you look like you ar liar . in other words do not push interviewer .
they will ask you in the end what will u do if you guys ar refused . hhhh i replied why me being refused for what . she says just imagine i replied i cant there is no single reason to be refused we married cause we love eachothers .welll i will imagine and i know that wont happen and if it happens my wife will stay with me and do the appeal .
my point from that is that you should struggle for your love and never give up on your case
good luck to everyone

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
salam everybody
visa visa visa woooooow , friends i got my visa today my waiting is over hamdollah and inshae allah well be over for all of you, it was a long day in rabat i had to submite passport and happly comeback at 1:30pm to get it back with visa stiked on cause there was abn other groupe on 3:00 pm , there was bout i think 50 ppl or over cause there was 3 list and in each one like 20 names i think more hhhhhhhhh, now its the flight and packing and then get ready for leaing cause its really really so hard ,good luck everybody and bestwishes for all of you
rad1