+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello rjessome and everybody else....i really really want thank u for this information about the fee ots really helped because i dont know about the paymenet and how to pay ..this is really nice from u helping people like that...o just still have one question ..should i fill the supplemntary application for travels for the last 10 years??..os there any answer plz help and thank u so so so so much for ur interest

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
newhusband said:
hello rjessome and everybody else....i really really want thank u for this information about the fee ots really helped because i dont know about the paymenet and how to pay ..this is really nice from u helping people like that...o just still have one question ..should i fill the supplemntary application for travels for the last 10 years??..os there any answer plz help and thank u so so so so much for ur interest
thanx to you friend normalnormal, thanx deegirl, lois lane, thanx to everybodoy with no exception, well normal normal we hoppe you fly safly to your wife , dont forget to comeback and tell us bout the steps you will go through once you got to airport inshae allah, be safe and again i hope you have nice and safe flight , ciao amigo

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Congratulations normal!!! Hope everyone else in this forum receive the same. It does feel good when you see a lot of people getting their visa and will be reunited with their spouses or family.

normalnormal

May 17, 2009
thank you marlena ,,, and u my brother sos_help
of cours i will come back and talk to my best friend and we will change the number phone so we can talk and try too meet when we have time ,im real happy to know i will be with my wife soon and also mad about the time the give me are not good at all ,and also about how long it take to be with your wife ,almost one year of waitng ,we chould be with our wifes or husbands and live together like all married paople but they dont care about as ,anyway i hope they work good and leet everyone be with his wife or husband as soon as posibl ,we are not going to live 100year ,i hope to hear more good news on here soon ,the next week everyone will have call from them inchalah ,rabi kabir ,good luck to everyone

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
normalnormal, congratulations!

ONE YEAR? consider yourself very lucky, some of us have passed 2 years and still waiting on Rabat. Still without our husband/

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
normalnormal
mabrok a khoya alfe mabrok walah a khoya ila frahna like .i m so exicted to hear that but why they deosn't give you enough time .

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Normalnormal, your future is now bright a khoya! Let the sun shine on you and your wife and forget about all the troubles of the embassy. They are NOTHING now. Enjoy a beautiful summer with your wife in Canada and if you come to Vancouver, let me know!!! Ttreq ssalama!

newhusband, fill out ALL the forms. Don't leave anything empty. If your wife has questions, please tell her to write here. There are lots of people here to help you.

bubbleboy, patience a khoya! Our time will come, inchallah.

lovely lady, I hope you get the call to pick up your visa soon and enjoy a lovely summer in Canada.

majimboss, thank you my brother. I'm praying for you and my sister all the time.

BettyPage, are you serious? No news at all? I'm so sorry it has been so difficult for you! I hope everything will come together for you soon!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Forget about this stress for a few minutes if you can and just enjoy life.

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
Hi!All.

Nourmalnourmal ! I wish u a safe trip , and the time will come for all of us to be with our love

ones ...inchaAllah.

Newhusband Welcome to the wait game...& congratulations! on ur wedding!I hope u have a speedy

processing..and ur wait is less then ours!

Keep strong .I hope Great news keep coming!

best luck to u All ...& thx All....

normalnormal

May 17, 2009
brother bubbleboy thank you again so much , they dont give time just if the frist medical going to end after the intervew if not they wont do this to you ,so they try to leet you leav your contry befort the medical end and if you didnt you wont leav by then you will have. to do a new one and wait an other month lol, and then they can give you to choos what time you will leave ,im not lucky that is all ,because some people had time to say bye to the family and call all the best freind for see them befort they leav ,but i m tring to see everyone inchalah today i meet my family who are far from me ,so i stil need to meet some old freind because maybe i cant see them for 2 year or 3 who knows lol ,inchalah your turn will be soon brother plz if any question im here for you ,

-bettypage im sorry for that inchalah your husband turn will be soon ,did he recevt anything from the consulat to leet him know they are working on his fill ?did he had an intervew or not ?i hope to hear from you soon that he s going to be there with you ,i will pray with you my sister .
-hi my sister zoh...lovely lady how are you doing ?yes you are the next inchalah because your intervew was after mine ,just plz leet me know when you have the visa i will be soooooooooo sooooo happy for you and for everyone on here .
-sister rjessome you are right i will try to forget the past but realy when you think of your best freind are waiting that hurt realy because we feel the same we are all waiting for that long ,but like you said i will forget the troubles of the embassy ,god with as he can see all ,stay safe god with you and bless you good luck to everyone ,and congratulation newhusband im happy for you brother ,inchalah the time will go fast and everyting will be good ,good luck

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello rjesomme,
thank u for all informations u gave me and thst so nice from u to give me all those things i needed ,thank u lovely lady ...and for the moroccan people here in this forum i wish them all the best in their process but i have a advice for them is .....make ur time full of beliefs and peace and love ,beautifuls words,beautifuls words bring beauty to life....that's all and good luck

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello again and again plz can som someone tell me if i should fill the IMM for suplemntary information of travels plzzzz

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband - YES, fill it in as well as ALL the other forms. Even if you have never travelled outside of Morocco, fill it in.

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
newhusband said:
hello again and again plz can som someone tell me if i should fill the IMM for suplemntary information of travels plzzzz
yea you should fill it , i wrote note applicable in the whole of that form ,caus i never been out of morocco

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If anyone is interested or doesn't know about it, there is a site called www.trackitt.com which lets you put your stats in for immigration and gives you an idea of what "average" processing times are. It's a pretty good way of keeping track of what's happening and how long you can expect to wait. Everything is AVERAGE on there but it still gives a good idea.

Good luck this week to everyone!