+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP with minor child..got PPR only for myself...when will we get PPR for my child

Akshayavarna

Jun 8, 2024
Hello everyone,

I am an SOWP applicant and along with that i had applied for visitor visa for my child.
Today, I had received my passport submission request.

For my child final decision shows approved and requesting for passport. But there has been no update in message.

What to do in such a case and is there any other way to reach out? Or have to wait few more days to get that message for original passport request?

Thanks in advance...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am an SOWP applicant and along with that i had applied for visitor visa for my child.

For my child final decision shows approved and requesting for passport. But there has been no update in message.

What to do in such a case and is there any other way to reach out? Or have to wait few more days to get that message for original passport request?

Thanks in advance...
They are different application types with different processing times. Processing depends on where you live. Assume child is under 4.

Reactions: Akshayavarna

Akshayavarna

Jun 8, 2024
They are different application types with different processing times. Processing depends on where you live. Assume child is under 4.
Thank you...in the latest update and final decision it shows that, you are approved and requesting for a passport.

So by your answer i understand that i have to wait few more days to receive the PPR letter...is it right?

Hardas

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance...
Please time line