+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP

Aug 8, 2017
Hello,

Milan here

I recently got student visa rejection.

I have 2 yrs of experience in Ahmedabad,Gujarat.

I put all the necessary documents regarding students visa but my consultancy didn't suggest me to put SOP letter in visa file.

So is it SOP letter which brings me rejection????

I applied for the capsnote and it will take 15 more days from now.

Please suggest me..

Thanks,
Milan Panchal

Jan 30, 2019
punjab
How to write sop if your coarse is different from your previous study like you done +2 with medical stream and now you choose bba (bachelor of buisness administration ).plzzzzz replyy plzzz

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
How to write sop if your coarse is different from your previous study like you done +2 with medical stream and now you choose bba (bachelor of buisness administration ).plzzzzz replyy plzzz
why u want to change the field? u have any work experince regarding the desired porgramme ? any benefit of doing bba ? if yes clear all ur intention in ur SOP and answer all the questions that i asked in ur sop
best of luck

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
More than likely, you will get a rejection because "your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your past studies".

I would suggest do something related to your field, and for that research courses offered by different colleges and that will guarantee a higher approval rate for your visa.

Jan 30, 2019
punjab
More than likely, you will get a rejection because "your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your past studies".

I would suggest do something related to your field, and for that research courses offered by different colleges and that will guarantee a higher approval rate for your visa.
bt now i got offer letter from yorkville university with schlorship.

Jan 30, 2019
punjab
why u want to change the field? u have any work experince regarding the desired porgramme ? any benefit of doing bba ? if yes clear all ur intention in ur SOP and answer all the questions that i asked in ur sop
best of luck
no i dont have any work experience but now my intrest is in that field becoz i see may good.jobs after this.

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
bt now i got offer letter from yorkville university with schlorship.
See, colleges give you LoA because they can or they want to. So don't go only by whether a college approves your application.

If logically your course does not align, then Visa Officer might not be convinced and therefore you will have less chances of getting approval.