+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

ekram787

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Unknown
Category........
Visa Office......
None
App. Filed.......
None
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
nashe_31 said:
Dear friends,

I am not in the favor of creating new threads, unless they are very important, but since i havent met a single applicant of NOC 4152 on the forum (even the statistics shows that 528 apllicant have already applied under this catagory). I just want to say," where are you guys"? :)

Please introduce your self, share your experiences of filling the application as well as current status, to have some good fellows of our NOC b4 we enter CANADA!
Dear Nashe_31,

We are here. I applied on last Sept 2010, waiting for Passport request! Best of luck!

ekram787

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Welcome to the thread Ekram787, and wish u best of luck for your PPR and VISA!

Warm Regards,

Nashe

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nashe_31 said:
Welcome to the thread Ekram787, and wish u best of luck for your PPR and VISA!

Warm Regards,

Nashe
hi all , i just join this thread, i m frm pakistan , my NOC is 4152 also. i applied on March 2011, and recieve my PER, in april, my VO is London

thanx Nashe for invitation,,

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I have applied under 4152 FSW1 in last Jan. and my application is now at London VO with ecase status "in process'
Cheers

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Welcome Darwaish and Astopal, since both of you have already cleared initial steps, wish u good luck for rest of the process.

Warm Regards,

Nashe

anondo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May,11
AOR Received.
18-July,11
File Transfer...
19-Aug,11
:) I hope to submit my applicaiton on the 16th in the social worker category.......

Good to meet you guys!

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SEEKING HELP I have received the following mail from London VO
====================================================
Dear,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
- Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself - please ensure that you list all residential addresses since the age of 18 years old. (I wonder why they are asking this again as I sent this with the application)
- Written clarification to explain which country you were residing in while you studied at the International University of Japan.

- Police certificate for yourself:Japan (If you resided in this country for longer than 6 months whilst you studied for your Masters degree. If you did not live in Japan, the police certificate is not required)

- Proof of settlement funds. (I wonder why they are asking this again as I sent my bank statement [showing enough amount] with the application) You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence such as bank statements. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered.
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
We look forward to hearing from you within 45 days.
Yours sincerely,

XXX
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
=================================================================

7 years back I lived in Japan for two years for my studies, and now getting a police certificate from Japan would take 2-3 months (told by Japanese embassy people in my country)
I may take almost 90 days to get a japanese PCC. What should I do to seek more time from VO. Should I reply this mail requesting for more time after explaining the situation etc. OR I should send them a hard copy of my request by snail mail or may be by fax.
Similarly why they are asking again for POF? Isn't a bank statement enough or they just need a fresh copy? Actually I withdrew the money after getting the statement and was using them in my business and now I have again deposited the amount to get the statement. will it work or what Please suggest.
Please share your views and insights Thanks

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Well I hope medical request is on its way to u, soon after u provide the VO with the required docs.
Please find my reply in Red,
I hope it will help you,
Seniors and other members of the thread may guide further.

darwaish said:
Dear,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself - please ensure that you list all residential addresses since the age of 18 years old. (I wonder why they are asking this again as I sent this with the application) It is a part of the process, ur case is in progress, means background checks are going on, so no need to worry, just refill the forms and send it back to them.- Written clarification to explain which country you were residing in while you studied at the International University of Japan.

- Police certificate for yourself:Japan (If you resided in this country for longer than 6 months whilst you studied for your Masters degree. If you did not live in Japan, the police certificate is not required)

- Proof of settlement funds. (I wonder why they are asking this again as I sent my bank statement [showing enough amount] with the application)
Its quite normal, actually they require a fresh copy, of our bank statement,to counter check whether we have maintained our Funds or not, even if u have withdrawn the funds, (which is not recomended at this stage, alot of applicants withdraw/utilize a portion of funds but atleast we should try to keep our bank balance updated in the "IN PROGRES" situation) you can update your bank account ASAP, and send them the Background Declaration form for yourself with the updated Proof of Fund near the end of ur 45 days, deadline for submitting these docs, with an explaination letter regarding the time u will need to get a PCC issued by Japanease Embassy. You have to submitt PCC from Japan, or any other place where you stayed more than 06 months during ur studies...

You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence such as bank statements. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
Yours sincerely,

XXX
Program Assistant
38 Grosvenor Street

7 years back I lived in Japan for two years for my studies, and now getting a police certificate from Japan would take 2-3 months (told by Japanese embassy people in my country)
I may take almost 90 days to get a japanese PCC. What should I do to seek more time from VO. Should I reply this mail requesting for more time after explaining the situation etc. OR I should send them a hard copy of my request by snail mail or may be by fax.
You should apply at the Japanese embassy, ASAP, and courier the receipt of payment made for the PCC, to ur VO, with ur Background schedule & POF. It is even better if u could have the reply of Japanese embassy in writing, (reply of ur email, or any written statement by them )U can forward it to the VO and I hope it will work like a charm.
Similarly why they are asking again for POF? Isn't a bank statement enough or they just need a fresh copy? Actually I withdrew the money after getting the statement and was using them in my business and now I have again deposited the amount to get the statement. will it work or what Please suggest.
I have a couple of questions for u,
1. What were ur subjects in masters that u did in Japan?
2. What is ur country of residence & nationality?

and in the end once again i want to tell u that there is nothing to worry about, U have already cleared 70 % of the process, just try to follow the requirements of CIC, in a logical manner.

Regards,

Nashe..

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
Hi All ! I have posted my Docs on May 02, 2011 under the same category. They were received on May 07, 2011. Well what is the avg period for next response? and what will be the next response from them???

good to see so many of you around discussing things that i might face in future !! !! :)

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the first response from CIO called AOR which is now PER/NER, which takes 25 days to 5 months, but hopefully they'will responds in June, and their first response will be PER(Positive Eligibilty Review) or NER( Negetive Eligibility Review),

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
zeem said:
Hi All ! I have posted my Docs on May 02, 2011 under the same category. They were received on May 07, 2011. Well what is the avg period for next response? and what will be the next response from them???

good to see so many of you around discussing things that i might face in future !! !! :)
Hi Zeem,

I follow this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.29145.html

we have a spreadsheet so you can keep track of things. i am one of the admins so if you want me to add you please post your details in green color on that thread.

Unfortunately, London is one of the slowest VOs out there :(

Good luck!

~Ira

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
darwaish said:
Dear,

New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself - please ensure that you list all residential addresses since the age of 18 years old. (I wonder why they are asking this again as I sent this with the application)
- Written clarification to explain which country you were residing in while you studied at the International University of Japan.

- Proof of settlement funds. (I wonder why they are asking this again as I sent my bank statement [showing enough amount] with the application) You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence such as bank statements. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered.
Yours sincerely,

XXX
Program Assistant
38 Grosvenor Street

Hi Darwaish,

I agree with what Nashe told you. You need to start the process of getting your PCC from Japan ASAP! I know people, myself included, who are applying for FBI PCC over and over (cause it takes 6-12 weeks) just to have a fresh one when they ask for it. At the same time get in touch with London VO and let them know what is the situation and ask for extension. I would advise you to submit everything else they asked for ASAP.

As far as funds they ask for statements, and I agree with Nashe that that is quite normal request. However, they want to see that you had money set aside for at least 6 months to prevent fraud. The fact that you withdraw the money could be suspicious to them...I believe that liquid savings count as well, so you should definitely explain in a cover letter why did you withdraw the money and how do you plan to have the money with you when you leave for Canada.

Hope this helps and good luck!

~Ira

Y2J

May 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
I am going to apply under 4152 (social worker).I had BSS(Bachelor of social science) in Economics.
I have 5 years work experience as social worker.
Do you think it is mandatory to have bachelor in social work to apply as social worker?
witing for your reply

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Y2J said:
Dear friends,
I am going to apply under 4152 (social worker).I had BSS(Bachelor of social science) in Economics.
I have 5 years work experience as social worker.
Do you think it is mandatory to have bachelor in social work to apply as social worker?
witing for your reply
Dear Y2J, that’s the same question i have been asking around, and what i was told by the seniors is, Not To Worry! since we have experience in the same occupation and our Job description matches the responsibilities shown in NOC by HRDC, we even have degrees in Social Sciences, we can apply...

“It’s quite logical in a sense that, psychologists, doctors, mbas, physicians, nurses, are working as social workers in many countries” (I am quoting the words of our dear member “Ekram” in this line and I want to thank him for that).

But one important thing to keep in mind is that we will have to get our degrees evaluated in order to continue as a social worker in Canada, because it is a regulated occupation in Canada except in 02 Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Nashe

P.S Mother Teresa and Abdul Sattar Edhi, both didn’t have any formal education in Social Work, yet their contributions to the mankind as social workers can never be forgotten.

Y2J

May 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot nashe_31.
I am relieved :D :D :D
when did you apply? have you got PER yet?