+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: supporting family member documents

testla009

Mar 29, 2021
I have been living in Saskachwan for close to a year and I would like to be the supporting family member as she applies for SINP. How can I prove I have lived here for a year? My first address was a temporary one here and I don't have a lease or anything for it.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have been living in Saskachwan for close to a year and I would like to sponsor my sister through SINP. How can I prove I have lived here for a year? My first address was a temporary one here and I don't have a lease or anything for it.
You can't sponsor your sister unless you parents are deceased and you are not married.

Oct 24, 2017
Hello
I was sponsoring my relative for the SINP under family sponsorship program, and the applicant received the SINP nomination and now I am not willing to support further that relatives file. So how can I cancel my support from that applicant file? Any leads that can help me...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
I was sponsoring my relative for the SINP under family sponsorship program, and the applicant received the SINP nomination and now I am not willing to support further that relatives file. So how can I cancel my support from that applicant file? Any leads that can help me...
What do you mean "cancel". Is the person you sponsored now living in the province?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I know that, so that is the reason I want to cancel my support for their file and would like to apply for my brother instead.
So that other family member will not get PR if you provided them with the points to qualify. Contact SINP and tell them that your are cancelling your support and SINP will begin the process to cancel your other family member's PR. Hope your other family member understands.

Oct 24, 2017
So that other family member will not get PR if you provided them with the points to qualify. Contact SINP and tell them that your are cancelling your support and SINP will begin the process to cancel your other family member's PR. Hope your other family member understands.
ok thanks, I will try to call sinp.