+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP- PR Paper based application 2020, share timeline.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
any update guys?? i am still waiting for AOR since November 2020....
WTF!?

Are you kidding me or are you high or something? You've been waiting since November 2020 for AOR? What have you done previously to contact IRCC about this?

Do you have the tracking receipt to prove it was received by CIO? If so, I would immediately apply for a writ of mandamus - if they received and lost your file out of sheer incompetence, then you can sue them to get a decision in 30 days. You should also raise a webform and tell your MP immediately. But this all depends on whether you got your tracking confirmed.

Emyminardi

May 27, 2021
WTF!?

Are you kidding me or are you high or something? You've been waiting since November 2020 for AOR? What have you done previously to contact IRCC about this?

Do you have the tracking receipt to prove it was received by CIO? If so, I would immediately apply for a writ of mandamus - if they received and lost your file out of sheer incompetence, then you can sue them to get a decision in 30 days. You should also raise a webform and tell your MP immediately. But this all depends on whether you got your tracking confirmed.

Yes I have the trucking Receipt....what I should do as you say mandamus...i alreasy ask to my Mp but he replay that is not showing nothing on the file from the officer when she called Friday...please giude me!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Yes I have the trucking Receipt....what I should do as you say mandamus...i alreasy ask to my Mp but he replay that is not showing nothing on the file from the officer when she called Friday...please giude me!
With how long your application has taken you probably have a very good chance at a writ. @scylla what do you think? I think IRCC has lose this guy's file, not even an AOR in 26 months lest a decision, versus a processing time of 21 months?