+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID OPEN - 22 NOVEMBER: Successful Applicants Join Here

Nadder

Oct 29, 2016
raviprawat said:
Dear Experts,

I have some questions which is confusing me:

1. This SINP OID OPEN : Is it with job offer or without job offer.

Without Job offer

2. Do we need to have express entry profile for this. Reason being one of the post on this thread said that Express Entry details needed to be deleted in application for submitting the application?

create another application for the OID, you can't use the same for both
3. How did you come to know this category is opened. My useless consultancy has no idea about this.

you will know from this forum or from their website , keep checking every day at least once
4. Can I have two Express Entry profiles because now I am thinking to apply by my own. My consultancy owns one of my profile and is wasting my money and time without much leads.

yes do it now

I know I have asked so many questions. But I am very sorry for that.

Please help me out.

Thanks.

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hey guys, I have submitted my application to SINP OID Nov 22 intake successfully but just noticed I have missed my spouse’s signature on the “ethical conduct disclosure form”. Do you think it’s best for me to send the new signed form to SINP email now or shall I wait till next intake opens and re-submit my OASIS application?

And, in case to re-submit a new profile, how exactly do you do that? Can you just withdraw the previous application and it will let you resubmit or do you have to create a new account on OASIS altogether?

Sorry, so many questions but really need to get this right.
Thanks in advance!
A

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
amontella said:
Hey guys, I have submitted my application to SINP OID Nov 22 intake successfully but just noticed I have missed my spouse’s signature on the “ethical conduct disclosure form”. Do you think it’s best for me to send the new signed form to SINP email now or shall I wait till next intake opens and re-submit my OASIS application?

And, in case to re-submit a new profile, how exactly do you do that? Can you just withdraw the previous application and it will let you resubmit or do you have to create a new account on OASIS altogether?

Sorry, so many questions but really need to get this right.
Thanks in advance!
A
You can do that.

Normally, you would get an auto reply saying: we will not consider any new docs in regards to your application, but then all docs will be added.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
vpkasbek said:
I had the same issue earlier on. I called customer service and they instructed me to register new applciation and modify the response on field where it asks for whether you have a EE profile to No. I was able to submit under the In-demand category then. Hope it helps.
Does it mean that having EE profile and saying yes to the question in discussion will not help us? :O strange... :O I mean , I am not able to understand the logic behind

AO2015

Jan 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Using Canada Priority Residence program

I was contacted by Managing Partner from the Canada Immigration, by the name Colin R. Singer after I filled out assessment application on the Canada Citizenship and immigration office.
He suggested that I use their attorney services for my SINP application. He said am an ideal candidate for their program called "Canada priority residence program. Of course the service costs money.
I am wondering if anyone else has been contacted by this office?.

mariyaaa

Dec 17, 2014
Re: Using Canada Priority Residence program

AO2015 said:
I was contacted by Managing Partner from the Canada Immigration, by the name Colin R. Singer after I filled out assessment application on the Canada Citizenship and immigration office.
He suggested that I use their attorney services for my SINP application. He said am an ideal candidate for their program called "Canada priority residence program. Of course the service costs money.

Sounds like a scam to me.

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016

AO2015 said:

I am IDEAL candidate too... :p ;D :D

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015

matchless said:
I am IDEAL candidate too... :p ;D :D
please do not deal with agent ... you started your application alone with the help of this forum and OASIS.. you will receive your nomination alone too :) .. unless otherwise you are tired of reading through the requirements et al...