+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
anyone please clarify the confusion in proof of funds. SINP declared me ineligible for nomination.

On 16-Sept-2019, I did a transaction on my account which drops my balance below the minimum funds, but on same date I credited back a larger amount which made my balance more than required funds. They have mentioned in ineligible letter that I didn't maintain minimum amount required for SINP.
My question is that do they consider End of day balance or any moment in a day where the balance drops the minimum?
When they ineligible for nomination? would you get any ADR? they have to see the day balance not the transaction balance. Do you have only one account in proof of funds. Would you share us your timelines please

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
anyone please clarify the confusion in proof of funds. SINP declared me ineligible for nomination.

On 16-Sept-2019, I did a transaction on my account which drops my balance below the minimum funds, but on same date I credited back a larger amount which made my balance more than required funds. They have mentioned in ineligible letter that I didn't maintain minimum amount required for SINP.
My question is that do they consider End of day balance or any moment in a day where the balance drops the minimum?
They are very strict on POF. At any time within the last 3 months the balance should not drop below the minimum required funds.
I am really sorry to hear that.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020

They consider the minimum amount as POF in your 3 months history, if in those 3 months your amount hit 100 USD minimum and later on you even put million USD, they will only count 100 USD as available POF.

kamranhaque

Jun 20, 2018
They consider the minimum amount as POF in your 3 months history, if in those 3 months your amount hit 100 USD minimum and later on you even put million USD, they will only count 100 USD as available POF.

But the question is, do they consider balance per transaction or end of day balance? Because on same date I credited the amount and my balance stood at higher than minimum on same date

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
But the question is, do they consider balance per transaction or end of day balance? Because on same date I credited the amount and my balance stood at higher than minimum on same date
Does your bank statement show end of day balance? As far as I know, it shows any amount that has been credited or debited and the resulting balance each time.

Sheild129

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I think it's gonna be the same for me as well.... Because even I didn't maintain 3 months fund... If they wanna reject let them do it fast.... It is unnecessarily giving tension every day. Is there any update to Oct and Nov month application.

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I think it's gonna be the same for me as well.... Because even I didn't maintain 3 months fund... If they wanna reject let them do it fast.... It is unnecessarily giving tension every day. Is there any update to Oct and Nov month application.
No update

Reactions: Sheild129

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
I believe they should not be much strict in this pandemic situation as most of the people are going from touch economic conditions and they must ask ADR and give some time to show POF.

But what is the timeline of this rejected case ?