+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

RUDE_ASH

Mar 19, 2020
My wife has her first cousin in Saskatchewan, can I claim point for relative and do you have idea of documents she needs to show for this relationship aside information of the cousin to be supply by him?
Your wife’s parent family tree which can confirm that she has a cousin in Saskatchewan

hitsh

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
My wife has her first cousin in Saskatchewan, can I claim point for relative and do you have idea of documents she needs to show for this relationship aside information of the cousin to be supply by him?
Yes you can.
You should check what documents you have to prepare in the SK official website.

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts

Can someone tell me what are the govt doc required to prove work experience apart from ITR and form16

Required Reference letter + 3 additional documents of which one should be govt issued.

Val120

Mar 22, 2020
Got the notification yesterday to accept nomination. Points added to profile immediately :)
Hi sorry I just joined this group now.
Please I need advice.
I got my nomination 2 weeks after my EE profile became ineligible due to my birthday.
I have tried taking ielts 3 times since then to max more points and create another EE profile but no luck.
What do I do with the nomination I already have?
How do I request to process my application under paper based?

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Please I need advice.
I got my nomination 2 weeks after my EE profile became ineligible due to my birthday.
I have tried taking ielts 3 times since then to max more points and create another EE profile but no luck.
What are the lowest score that you got? for creating EE profile, you only need 6.0 for each band of Ielts

RUDE_ASH

Mar 19, 2020
Matter of hours. Within an hour for me. You would get the option to accept the nomination in the EE profile. Once you accept the points comes almost immediately.
Hi UnMesh,
its been 5 days since I received my nomination. So far I have not received any option/ message in EE profile to accept nomination. Can you confirm how long it took in your case?

$watz

Jul 12, 2019
Please I need advice.
If you are nominated under SINP Express Entry Stream you would need an active EE profile to proceed further. If you have a min of 6 in each band, then create a new EE profile and request SINP to transfer the 600 points to new EE profile.

Val120

Mar 22, 2020
If you are nominated under SINP Express Entry Stream you would need an active EE profile to proceed further. If you have a min of 6 in each band, then create a new EE profile and request SINP to transfer the 600 points to new EE profile.
I have 15 years work experience
Masters degree
42 years
Ielts (1st) L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 8.5
Ielts (2nd) L: 7.5 R:8.5 W: 8.5 S: 7.5
Ielts (3rd) L: 7.5 R: 8.0 W: 6.5 S: 7.5
On trying to create EE profile it keeps saying ineligible.

Val120

Mar 22, 2020
My minimum ielts band is 6.5
But I still can’t create a new EE profile it keeps saying ineligible

RUDE_ASH

Mar 19, 2020
its been 5 days since I received my nomination. So far I have not received any option/ message in EE profile to accept nomination. Can you confirm how long it took in your case?