Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nabzter said:
Hey Guys,

Finally received my nomination last night :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D , a big thanks to Topsy and other senior members for helping me out in every way, Will be needing more of your guidance starting from now as the main process starts.

Regards,
Nabeel
Congrats friend! Enjoy the moment and start preparing, you will soon get ITA!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
thanguye said:
Hi all, in the OASIS form, Schedule 4 Funds is the minimum fund required, right?
Yes

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sp60 said:
I was ineligible because I did not have 3 months old funds statement. everything else was alright.

I got an E mail from SINP they said "You did not provide proof of maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $18,260 CAD for
three months prior to your application
"

Now when I open my profile a new option is coming " Continue a New application Process "

In future I will try to maintain this fund 3 months priorly and want to reapply for SINP. so now any one please clear me that to re apply I have to make a fresh account or I have to apply through the same account by using this new option " Continue a New application Process" ?.

Moreover, I also need information that In which month they will reopen fresh caps for Skilled worker through Express entry ?
Hi

My funds crossed the minimum fund required mark on 27 oct 2015 and i applied for SINP on 4th Jan 2016 , Please share your thaughts whether my application could be considered or rejected .

If we consider the monthly closing balance then its 3 months for me and if we calculate as per the number of days then i am falling short by 23 days .

I am also having a Fixed deposit equvalent to 3000 CAD( Already matured ) which i have not encashed yet and not submitted in my application , please suggest emailing copy of this FD to SINP will be of any support for my POF ?

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Nabzter said:
Hey Guys,

Finally received my nomination last night :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D , a big thanks to Topsy and other senior members for helping me out in every way, Will be needing more of your guidance starting from now as the main process starts.

Regards,
Nabeel
Congratulations Nabzter!!!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
fahad04 said:
Dear ZafarAfridi,

How you already uploaded the documents in OASIS? Because, when I start new EE application, the very first tab is not fill-able and the next button don't open any new tab.

Please, see this below attachment and comment. Thank you.

Anyone?

Reena786

Dec 1, 2014
Funtell85 said:
Congratulations Nabzter!!!
Nabeel, Heartily Congratulations!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Guys please pray for us, desperately awaiting for the nomination which is in process since 5th Dec 2015 (5th Dec 2015 Applicant).
A big "THANK YOU" to all the guys who are providing help in some or the other form in terms of guidelines/suggestions/advices. I must say each one of us getting benefited in our quest through this forum. Guys +1 to all of you!!

Thanks!!
Best Regards
God Bless You!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
fahad04 said:
Dear Fahad,

Just like Cres_rod said, create a new account with the same email and use a different account name and you are good to go.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
thanguye said:
I am about to fill OASIS form. Please help me on the language requirement. My IELTS is
IELTS CLB Level
L 7 7
S 6.5 8
R 7.5 9
W 6 7

So which CLB Level in the OASIS should I choose now (7 or 8). Do I need to calculate my average CLD for individual skills

Many thank mates
Hi, you may use this to calculate your CLB: ieltscanadatest.com/test-results/ielts-and-clb/

Cheers.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPRaspirant said:
Hi

My funds crossed the minimum fund required mark on 27 oct 2015 and i applied for SINP on 4th Jan 2016 , Please share your thaughts whether my application could be considered or rejected .

If we consider the monthly closing balance then its 3 months for me and if we calculate as per the number of days then i am falling short by 23 days .

I am also having a Fixed deposit equvalent to 3000 CAD( Already matured ) which i have not encashed yet and not submitted in my application , please suggest emailing copy of this FD to SINP will be of any support for my POF ?
Senior Members please share your thaughts on this ..

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
CPRaspirant said:
Senior Members please share your thaughts on this ..
My honest opinion is that you are short of the 3 months...sorry
Better to send the FD as additional PoF

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
My honest opinion is that you are short of the 3 months...sorry
Better to send the FD as additional PoF
Hi Topsy ,

It means chances of rejection are very high for my application .

Please share if you have any info when SINP is going to open for next Application intake , I will be prepared to apply again .

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day all,

Please, is the ethical conduct and disclosure form meant to be submitted if you were not assisted to fill your application and not recruited by a Sasakatchenwan employer? These two areas does not apply to a friend of mine who has applied this January,2016. It seems that there is a place on the SINP that says that you must compulsorily submit it. But the questions there does not concern the person. How can he go about this; fill it and send to them to update his file or it is not an issue?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day all,

Please, is the ethical conduct and disclosure form meant to be submitted if you were not assisted to fill your application and not recruited by a Sasakatchenwan employer? These two areas does not apply to a friend of mine who has applied this January,2016. It seems that there is a place on the SINP that says that you must compulsorily submit it. But the questions there does not concern the person. How can he go about this; fill it and send to them to update his file or it is not an issue?
On the Second Page of Ethical Conduct you don't need to sign anything, just leave it blank and on the third page select that you have not employed any represebtative to do this on your behalf and just sign the third page and write the date.

But you need to send this form, it is compulsory, I by mistake signed the second page as well and wrote my name in the Foreign national Printed name Section, silly me, ;D ;D ;D