App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
armanarian said:
Hi guys,
One time I was rejected because my employment experience is not related to my post‐secondary education.
next time i wanna to submit again , can i change my reference letter's duties and mix my experience with my education?
my experience is electrical technician & my education is management.
Try to find gap in your employment during the past ten years and find an NOC roles and responsibilities that match your education to fill this gap,

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Dear all,
I am sorry for asking the question may already be asked many times. In my case, during last ten years, I have several NOC, let say 2147 (3 years) and 2141 (4 years),... Now I need to choose 2147 as my primary NOC for application. I wil get 6 points.
How about other NOC (2141,...), will they count these NOCs into my total experience or just simply ignore these NOC.

Thank you very much for your help

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Neel0526 said:
Thanks, I think I should wait. But when I submitted my application, I have attached 3 months bank statement. In the last 3 months bank statement, I had to show 15k CAD through out. However, in some days, it has a short of 200-300 CAD. Will this going to create a problem? Addition to that I have around 5-6K CAD, I missed the Fixed deposits to show as POF which on my spouse's name. What should I do now? Should I send these fixed deposit statement to strengthen my settlement funds?
Hello Neel,

Send the fixed deposit statement of your spouse with Bank Stamp to SINP as additional Proof of funds
As per SINP, you can show Proof of funds in Applicant and Spouse name.
At any time, if you want to send additional documents you can mail to SINP. I have sent close to 7 to 8 additional documents
and they have added to my File.

Regards

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
thanguye said:
Dear all,
I am sorry for asking the question may already be asked many times. In my case, during last ten years, I have several NOC, let say 2147 (3 years) and 2141 (4 years),... Now I need to choose 2147 as my primary NOC for application. I wil get 6 points.
How about other NOC (2141,...), will they count these NOCs into my total experience or just simply ignore these NOC.

Thank you very much for your help
Hello

Both the NOCs 2147 and 2141 are not present in the SINP guide. Download SINP guide, Check for Page 23-26 for Occupation in Demand in Saskatchewan. But, however you can chose the NOCs as per SINP guide and tweak your roles and responsibilities.

Instead of NOC 2147 - Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
Choose NOC 2281 - Computer network technicians - Match roles and responsibilities to this NOC
There are also some Computer related NOCs 2171, 2282 and 2283

Instead of NOC 2141 Industrial and manufacturing engineers
Check for NOC 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
and 2253 Drafting Technologists and Technicians

Also , you can ignore your work experience related to NOC 2141 if you are qualifying for 60 points and Education is related to Computers. Remember you need to one year of work experience related your education

Educational/Training Credentials
You need have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training in a skilled position and this should be present on SINP occupation in demand (Check page 23-24 in SINP Guide)

Regards

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
charan_yalala said:
Hello Neel,

Send the fixed deposit statement of your spouse with Bank Stamp to SINP as additional Proof of funds
At any time, if you want to send additional documents you can mail to SINP. I have sent close to 7 to 8 additional documents

Regards
Thanks bro. I will do for sure...

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello

Both the NOCs 2147 and 2141 are not present in the SINP guide. Download SINP guide, Check for Page 23-26 for Occupation in Demand in Saskatchewan. But, however you can chose the NOCs as per SINP guide and tweak your roles and responsibilities.

Instead of NOC 2147 - Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
Choose NOC 2281 - Computer network technicians - Match roles and responsibilities to this NOC

Also , you can ignore your work experience related to NOC 2141 if you are qualifying for 60 points and Education is related to Computers. Remember you need to one year of work experience related your education

You need have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training in a skilled position and this should be present on SINP occupation in demand (Check page 23-24 in SINP Guide)

Regards
Great advice mate. I agree 100% . +1

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello

Regards
Hi charan_yalala,
Absolutely perfect advice. Actually I have issue of choosing suitable NOC for SINP.

My career is in Telecommunication industry which 2147 should be the best NOC for me. However this NOC is not in the SINP list. I can not choose 2281 since I do not work in computer network (LAN/WAN,...). 2281 does not mention anything about Telecommunication descriptions so it is hard for me to tailor the letter to this NOC. Any advice for me

One more question I think many people already asked that. Is that OK for me to create different EE profile for different provincial nomination (let say both SINP and Nova Scotia)?
I ask this question because in EE profile, we can only have one NOC code. If I can not have different EE profiles then I have to choose one common NOC for multiple provincial nomination. Please correct if I am wrong.

Regards,

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
thanguye said:
Hi charan_yalala,
Absolutely perfect advice. Actually I have issue of choosing suitable NOC for SINP.

My career is in Telecommunication industry which 2147 should be the best NOC for me. However this NOC is not in the SINP list. I can not choose 2281 since I do not work in computer network (LAN/WAN,...). 2281 does not mention anything about Telecommunication descriptions so it is hard for me to tailor the letter to this NOC. Any advice for me

One more question I think many people already asked that. Is that OK for me to create different EE profile for different provincial nomination (let say both SINP and Nova Scotia)?
I ask this question because in EE profile, we can only have one NOC code. If I can not have different EE profiles then I have to choose one common NOC for multiple provincial nomination. Please correct if I am wrong.

Regards,
Have a look here and see if any of the NOCs is on SINP list : http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=telecommunications

Technically, it is possible and should work. However, you need to be very careful as we can't predict CIC reaction if they find out

gimli

Jan 9, 2016
charan_yalala said:
Hello Neel,

Regards
Hi Charan,

As you have mentioned here that you sent the documents to SINP and they added these docs to your file. Were you able to see these files in the OASIS application online? I have sent them POF and settlement plan but I cant see any of these docs in the OASIS app, though I received the mail stating that these docs will be added in my file.

Of course, I will communicate with them to find out the reason, but I was hoping that these might be added as additional docs which are not visible after application is submitted.

Thanks,
Gimli

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
gimli said:
Hi Charan,

As you have mentioned here that you sent the documents to SINP and they added these docs to your file. Were you able to see these files in the OASIS application online? I have sent them POF and settlement plan but I cant see any of these docs in the OASIS app, though I received the mail stating that these docs will be added in my file.

Of course, I will communicate with them to find out the reason, but I was hoping that these might be added as additional docs which are not visible after application is submitted.

Thanks,
Gimli
I don't think you will see the added docs in OASIS. If they replied that it's been added just realx and wait :)

Day

Dec 18, 2015
ZafarAfridi said:
Guys,
Let's say EE opens in March again. Is it OK for me to fill the forms now with January Dates or February Dates and upload them to Oasis and as soon as the Category opens I just upload the latest Bank Statement and click submit.

Or do I have to submit the forms with the March dates when it opens up.
Is there any hope for a reopening of application this year? I thought the the website states that the threshold has been met for 2016. I just need a ray of hope. My docs are now ready for processing. Thanks

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Day said:
Is there any hope for a reopening of application this year? I thought the the website states that the threshold has been met for 2016. I just need a ray of hope. My docs are now ready for processing. Thanks
I have already uploaded all my documents with the future dates of February, all I need is the latest bank statement and as soon as it is open and it will definitely open again, i will submit my application

armanarian

Jan 15, 2016
Category........
Other
SMani said:
Try to find gap in your employment during the past ten years and find an NOC roles and responsibilities that match your education to fill this gap,

Maybe they put me in black list because they believe if I worked to anywhere else ,why i did not submit it before? I don,t wanna lose my future chance for being in Canada.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
thanguye said:
Hi charan_yalala,

Regards,
Hello Thane

Check for NOC 2283, it says something about telecommunications
2283 Information systems testing technicians
Information systems testing technicians execute test plans to evaluate the performance of software applications and
information and telecommunications systems. They are employed in information technology units throughout the
private and public sectors.

Main duties
Information systems testing technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
• Develop and document software testing plans
• Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing
• Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and
telecommunication systems tests
• Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.
Employment requirements
• Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is
usually required.
• College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
• Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

-----------------
You need to have only one Express Entry profile.If your CRS score is low, the best change of getting ITA is through nomination by PNP.So, make up your mind to which province you are applying and stick to that NOC

See the below link for Nova Scotia new Occupation List – 2015 In Demand and check whether your NOC is present.

https://www.visasavenue.com/canada/nova-scotia-new-occupation-list-2015-in-demand/

Regards

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Day said:
Hello Day,

They will definitely open in SINP EE for 2016. The next intake most probably will be in March or April 2016, but don't be surprised if the open in Feb 16.
In 2015, towards the end of the year, they have opened the intake in Nov 15, Dec 15 first week and Dec 15 third week.

So, make sure you check this blogs everyday in canadavisa and especially this blog and join a Whatsapp group for SINP for updates

Good luck