Congratulations Topsy

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello mates,
I want to share something with you guys and hear your Idea about it....

Its 11 days that i have got Nomination from SINP and i accepted it in the same day i received it. but after these 11 days , points of provincial nomination is not added to my profile yet.. I have sent Emails to SINP and CIC but no answers until now.
i have called CIC but they referred me to technical issue department which i had done before.

Whats your idea? Is there any other way?
Has anybody similar experience?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
All said:
hello mates,
I want to share something with you guys and hear your Idea about it....

Its 11 days that i have got Nomination from SINP and i accepted it in the same day i received it. but after these 11 days , points of provincial nomination is not added to my profile yet.. I have sent Emails to SINP and CIC but no answers until now.
i have called CIC but they referred me to technical issue department which i had done before.

Whats your idea? Is there any other way?
Has anybody similar experience?
11 days is a long time! :eek: What did the technical issue department say?
You might want to send a PM to se7en and see how he got his sorted: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-pnp-but-points-not-increased-t334005.0.html
Read this also http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-failure-t340301.0.html

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Soleil2015 said:
hi

NOVEMBER applicants anyone in NOC 4163?
I am 4163 Nov 4th. Application still on Recieved. Hope they are working on our NOC. I am still waiting for my application to go into process.

Hopes high though.

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Hello,

Those who have received nomination - could you please guide if the nomination package includes a work permit too or just a nomination letter?

Basically, I wish to know that - Does SINP nomination makes the candidate eligible to undertake paid job in Saskatchewan or will the applicant need to wait for PR from CIC to be able to become legally eligible to work in Canada/Sask?

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
One_Topsy said:
Just logged in to OASIS...APPLICATION NOMINATED ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations! Meanwhile at what Nigerian time did you log in and discovered you got nominated? I think you should come on our Naija whatsapp group, kindly provide your number....thanks

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
usha.cute said:
Hi...Could you pls tell me where you are checking for status? Because, my application status is also still showing Application Received, where as the mail from SINP says, it is in progress.
Pls login oasis, there is option 'Summer of Applications', i found following record. however, i haven't received any email from SINP so far, pls advise, whether i can send inquiry of my application status to SINP or not?

Occupations In-Demand (No Employment Offer) 24-Sep-2015 Application Received

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Fahimeh_t said:
when my application received they emailed me
but when I got in processed they didn't emailed me!!!
how come you are vise a versa?
I received just 1 email from oasis so far (i.e only auto email at the time of application submission "Dont reply this email)". afterward its been more than 2 months, no any correspondace, niether status modification at sinp online portal.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
rsb80 said:
Guys, my funds have been converted in oasis today.
Hi,
what do u mean by converted?
as at the time of application submission, i converted UAE AED to Canadian Dollars myself, till date i can see same numbers in all the fields of funds settlement form.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
I had EE profile and the was eligible with CRS 351. somehow, i have withdraw it. is it possible to re-activate it or i have to fill all the forms again.
if it requires to be filled again, then can the same EE account be used or i better to create new one.

If existing forms can be re-activated, what is the method?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum

rsb80

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/11/2015
Nomination.....
24/11/2015
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
Passport Req..
25-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
10/2016
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,
what do u mean by converted?
as at the time of application submission, i converted UAE AED to Canadian Dollars myself, till date i can see same numbers in all the fields of funds settlement form.
That field where you converted to cad went blank and then the amount is converted by the case officer as per their rate.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
rsb80 said:
That field where you converted to cad went blank and then the amount is converted by the case officer as per their ratte.
Right, as of now there is same number which i put, however, i think once the status is changed to 'in process', it will go blank.